Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation (28407 Views)

How I Curbed Vote-buying – Buhari / Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria On Chadian Military Videos In Circulation / Vote Buying: Buhari Raises Alarm Over Huge Dollars In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
shutto:
I hope the soldiers have been oriented on what a ballot box looks like before they shoot those with lunch box. Am just observing�

You mean nobody should sell bonse on election day ?
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by FarahAideed: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari you are a foool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by idid: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
They will not talk about Inflation now.

When someone who wants to channel the dollar to the right areas comes, they will start talking about all manners of theoretical voodoos.

God knows how much the Atiku team are changing to naira this time.. but Buhari boys are sharing naira too.

Pot calling kettle black..
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Smile4daddy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
The way Atiku is so committed in selling NNPC it's like the guy has collected advance payment grin

Dubia currency.

Atiku will pay with his wives or the university
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by knightsTempler: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
Useless President to ever rule that entity called Nigeria. May you can ask Ganduje the technology used in the distribution of the dollars. Ode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Gentleziggy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Under buhari's watch it is a crime for one to b rich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by TemmyT002(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Where is it o. E no reach here na
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by AngelicBeing: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
ifyalways:
He should direct his query to Ganduje
grin

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by idid: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Smile4daddy:
The way Atiku is so committed in selling NNPC it's like the guy has collected advance payment grin

Dubia currency.

Atiku will pay with his wives or the university

He has sold it already in fact. The only thing they talk about is how he will sell NNPC, nothing more.

But Baba Buhari too is tired and expired. It is time to dump both of them into the dustbin of history... and when start planing a befitting burial for them....
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Smile4daddy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Just arrived; The United Nation Military personnel's on War Against Ballot Box snatchers also known as Operation Ballot Box Dance- BBD just arrived to ensure that no one snatches a ballot box on Saturday. All we APC people are saying,is a free & fair election.

As a renowned Atiefkulator,if you dare them o,na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by TruthinAction: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
titiloyeblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari says there is a huge amount of foreign currency flooding the country intended to influence the outcome of the general election beginning on Saturday.

According to Garba Shehu, the president’s senior special assistant on media and publicity, Buhari raised the alarm during the federal executive council (FEC) meeting on Wednesday.

Shehu said the president accused some politicians of flouting money laundering regulations in their desperate bid to capture political power.

He, however, commended the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for successfully tracking the money in “millions of United States dollars”.

According to him, the EFCC success followed the presidential directive to investigative agencies to probe a number of high profile cases.

He reassured the nation of his administration’s determination to wage relentless war against money laundering and terrorist financing.

Buhari also reiterated his appeal to Nigerians, especially politicians, to place the interest of the “country above all others, as they troop out to cast their votes in the coming elections’’.

Shehu’s statement comes hours after the EFCC alerted Nigerians that there were fake dollar notes in circulation.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/02/vote-buying-buhari-says-huge-dollars-in.html

Every party is guilty of inducing voters with money. Electorate should just vote wisely. We need to breathe fresh air. #buharimustgo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Krisddon: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
ifyalways:
Hanty u don't haff joy oh! grin
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Smile4daddy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
idid:

He has sold it already in fact. The only thing they talk about is how he will sell NNPC, nothing more.

But Baba Buhari too is tired and expired. It is time to dump both of them into the dustbin of history... and when start planing a befitting burial for them....
That is true but let us dump Atiku into the dustbin comes Saturday.

And keep Buhari till after 2023.

I think Buhari is still useful till 2023.

He already started a good thing let's allow him to finish it.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Greatkhalid: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
We too dey run thinz for these naija... even presido sabi who dey run thinz on https://discuss.naija.run
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by abbasajao(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
Aboki wey my dollar? Me I want change am for my naira.
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by bumzylongs: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
hypocrisy of s highest order....gandollar na una chairman for bureau de change nw....so tell me who u wan catch....failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Dollabiz: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
proof
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Bgorgeous: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's Atiku oooo
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Suretipodds089: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
See below

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by MAYOWAAK: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
The dowry is indeed cheap!

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by idid: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gandollar vs Bureau de change.
APC and PDP.
Awon were, ole...
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by michoim(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
It is PDP dollars. ..Diezani money ...she wants PDP to return to power so she can return to the country and enjoy her loot...that is the only thing they know how to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
ugo4u:
The greatest achievement of this administration is the beatification of poverty, most of the people (outside the political profiteers) still supporting PMB are the poverty stricken people whose only consolation is in "Jailing of the Rich", the government have successfully sold the notion to these set of people that becoming rich is evil and anybody doing well financially is a thief and looter who is to be executed, this part of the reason why illiteracy has being weaponised over the years by the political elites to perpetually keep their people in servitude and slavery.
No one can say it better than you my brother. You have spoken my mind 100%. Majority of Nigerians have very terrible mindset concerning poverty and wealth. To them, poverty is righteousness while wealth is corruption. Whereas Buhari and his forty thieves are multi billionaire buying banks, telecoms, companies up and down.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by clemmonce(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
ugo4u:
The greatest achievement of this administration is the beatification of poverty, most of the people (outside the political profiteers) still supporting PMB are the poverty stricken people whose only consolation is in "Jailing of the Rich", the government have successfully sold the notion to these set of people that becoming rich is evil and anybody doing well financially is a thief and looter who is to be executed, this part of the reason why illiteracy has being weaponised over the years by the political elites to perpetually keep their people in servitude and slavery.
100% correct

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by igwefivestar(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
titiloyeblog:
President Muhammadu Buhari says there is a huge amount of foreign currency flooding the country intended to influence the outcome of the general election beginning on Saturday.

According to Garba Shehu, the president’s senior special assistant on media and publicity, Buhari raised the alarm during the federal executive council (FEC) meeting on Wednesday.

Shehu said the president accused some politicians of flouting money laundering regulations in their desperate bid to capture political power.

He, however, commended the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for successfully tracking the money in “millions of United States dollars”.

According to him, the EFCC success followed the presidential directive to investigative agencies to probe a number of high profile cases.

He reassured the nation of his administration’s determination to wage relentless war against money laundering and terrorist financing.

Buhari also reiterated his appeal to Nigerians, especially politicians, to place the interest of the “country above all others, as they troop out to cast their votes in the coming elections’’.

Shehu’s statement comes hours after the EFCC alerted Nigerians that there were fake dollar notes in circulation.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/02/vote-buying-buhari-says-huge-dollars-in.html

abeg the dollars never reach my side o!
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by IMASTEX: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
ifyalways:
Gbam!
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by yuvisan: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
DammyGbade:
I won't mention any candidate or be partisan here but
I will vote for someone that will *B*-ring *U*-ltimate *H*-appiness *A*-nd *R*-estore *I*-ntegrity in the country.
Any *P-ATIKU-LAR* Candidate Whose intention is to loot and cause *Obi* To Our Treasury Will not succeed. #copied
Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by Rwinning8: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
See prove bellow

Re: Vote Buying: Buhari Says ‘huge Dollars’ In Circulation by BigBizzy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
buhari that for the past 3 years wasn't aware of anything is now telling us about dollars?

spit of apc and buhari
never again !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP / Senate Considers Reversal Of Power Privatisation / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.