Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China (34715 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) / FG Takes Airlifting Of Stranded Nigerians From Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by mfm04622: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

You want to encourage local production without stable electricity,moreso even with exaggerated charges?Una go use Omo nna products tire!Shebi na all of us dey this shithole?

Should we give up because we are in a bad place? As long as we are moving, we are making progress! Electricity is getting stable. The issue of high charges will be addressed. One step at a time
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
ollah2:

There isn't a factory in Lagos manufacturing smartphones sir.

OK sorry, maybe you should Google abeg
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by atobs4real(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
BigBashiru:
Why black man no fit manufacture anything? Why always from China?

Even if manufacturing is being done in Nigeria, who invented the manufacturing equipment and the internet?

Even Americans are importing from China
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Bobbyigwe(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good Bless President Muhammad Buhari ( A.K.a Kokumo of Africa)
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by kernniejay(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Up Sai Baba !
Dubai strategies have failed even before it's implementation.
Buhari/Osinbajo all the way. Next Level for sure, say no to backwardnesss.

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by iceblock(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
BigBashiru:
Why black man no fit manufacture anything? Why always from China?

Even if manufacturing is being done in Nigeria, who invented the manufacturing equipment and the internet?

Sharap there my friend. Black men invented almost everything including the internet (A Nigerian man for that matter. Yes, a Nigerian invented the internet) you don't believe? Always do a research before coming outta
the cave you living to spew trash.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
erico2k2:

Really? coaches? angry angry angry

What's wrong with coaches?
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

What's wrong with coaches?
there is nothing wrong with coaches rather I cannot see one single One in the picture posted.
where are the train coaches
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Blue3k(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
erico2k2:

there is nothing wrong with coaches rather I cannot see one single One in the picture posted.

They took delivery of the wagons as video and article stated. They are expecting more coaches, wagons and locomotives later on in the year.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blue3k:

They took delivery of the wagons as video and article stated. They are expecting more coaches, wagons and locomotives later on in the year.
Bro you dont get it, google train coaches or wagons see if anything resembles whats on them pictures then come back!
However these are freight trains..These are container trains, so my question is this, Are or is there a train terminal at the Port in Lagos or any other port? if so where? or where are they planning on loading an unloading containers?
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Blue3k(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
erico2k2:

Bro you dont get it, google train coaches or wagons see if anything resembles whats on them pictures then come back!

Its called a flat wagon. You put the containers on top of it. You should take you're own advice about using Google.

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blue3k:

Its called a flat wagon. You put the containers on top of it. You should take you're own advice about using Google.
Erm,someone said COACHES, was that not what I was responding to, and if I may say you lot are something else, why did you chose to respond to the 1st line of my post why not quote the lot? everything gets turned into APC and PDP this is why we get stagnant, think out of the Box , why not give an appropriate response to the narrative I quoted up there regarding where the station's with container terminals are being built if any!
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Blue3k(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
erico2k2:

Erm,someone said COACHES, was that not what I was responding to, and if I may say you lot are something else, why did you chose to respond to the 1st line of my post why not quote the lot? everything gets turned into APC and PDP this is why you lots get stagnant, think out of the Bus no way, why not give an appropriate response to the narrative I quoted up there regarding where the station's white container terminals are being built if any!

You're rambling now. You're simply wrong about wagon because you didnt post or watch video. Second the coaches are on the way as stated in the video. I quoted what I saw before you edit post so quit complaining. Lol finish your thought before posting so I can respond to everything.

However these are freight trains..These are container trains, so my question is this, Are or is there a train terminal at the Port in Lagos or any other port? if so where? or where are they planning on loading an unloading containers?

The narrow guage rails connect directly to the lagos ports. They dont connect to the others that means they will need to move by truck to the rail lines. The standard guages will connect to the ports.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blue3k:

You're rambling now. You're simply wrong about wagon because you didnt post or watch video. Second the coaches are on the way as stated in the video. I quoted what I saw before you edit post so quit complaining. Lol finish your thought before posting so I can respond to everything.

The narrow guage rails connect directly to the lagos ports. They dont connect to the others that means they will need to move by truck to the rail lines. The standard guages will connect to the ports.
so they are going to build standard gauge lines to the port,?
if there is a narrow gauge line does this not mean they have been in existence for ages?
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Blue3k(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
erico2k2:

so they are going to build standard gauge lines to the port,?
if there is a narrow gauge line does this not mean they have been in existence for ages?

Yes Buhari directed it last year. Yes the narrow guage line is very old. Any other questions?

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blue3k:

Yes Buhari directed it last year. Yes the narrow guage line is very old. Any other questions?
ahahaha when was the last time you went to the Port? I was there Sept to November last year you? you know why, it took my container nearly 4 weeks for it to leave the port to the gate, stop believing everything you read. especially when it involves Nigerian politicians¬
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Blue3k(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
erico2k2:

ahahaha when was the last time you went to the Port? I was there Sept to November last year you? you know why, it took my container nearly 4 weeks for it to leave the port to the gate, stop believing everything you read. especially when it involves Nigerian politicians¬

Lol you reason like a child. Nobody is distrupting the ports clearance is disfunctional. Nothing you wrote disproves any fact I gave you hence why you run to next topic each time I answer you.

Funny you wrong about the wagons, ignorant about coaches, current and future rail connectivity. Now you reduced to captain obvious statements about Nigerian ports being inefficient. The fact it took NRC a year to get 18 wagons shows theirs an issue.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you reason like a child. Nobody is distrupting the ports clearance is disfunctional. Nothing you wrote disproves any fact I gave you hence why you run to next topic each time I answer you.

Funny you wrong about the wagons, ignorant about coaches, current and future rail connectivity. Now you reduced to captain obvious statements about Nigerian ports being inefficient. The fact it took NRC a year to get 18 wagons shows theirs an issue.
Your arguments are lame as usual and lack moral substance, what in craap name has this response of urs got to do with the initial gibberish you posted of which I gave a full narrative of the full reality on the ground as suppose to your video clip which by now I suggest is political?
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Blue3k(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
erico2k2:

Your arguments are lame as usual and lack moral substance, what in craap name has this response of urs got to do with the initial gibberish you posted of which I gave a full narrative of the full reality on the ground as suppose to your video clip which by now I suggest is political?

Lol Im happy I can cure your ignorance dude, you're welcome. Next time just read the article instead or watch video instead of asking ignorant questions. In the future just say thanks instead of rambling nonsense.

Look at your initial complaints about coaches and ignorance about wagons.

erico2k2:

Really? coaches? angry angry angry

erico2k2:

erico2k2:

Erm,someone said COACHES, was that not what I was responding to

erico2k2:

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol Im happy I can cure your ignorance dude you're welcome. Next time just read the article instead or watch video instead of asking ignorant questions. Just say thanks instead of rambling nonsense. Look at your initial complaints about coaches and ignorance about wagons.
Dumb as usual, nothing new

Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by TommyAnthem(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
I mentioned east(BIAFRA) and west(ODUDUWA),so which Nigeria are you talking about?
Olatara:
Can't you see your brothers are not happy anytime there is good news concerning Nigeria.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Blue3k(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
TommyAnthem:
I mentioned east and west, so it is not confined to only one region.

That's contract still being negotiated on. I personally want SS to NE rail line for Ibom deep seaport. Lagos is getting SW to NW line via Lagos-kano standard guage. Then they're also planning Kano Maradi which means its goes International. Niger Republic might actual want to patronise Nigerian ports again.
Re: FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China by Wright99: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2019
I am just asking myself why such products cannot be produced locally but they need to be imported? I think that it would be better for economy. And also, how it is paid, by government money or from the government loan taken from China? I am still concerned about the future of economy in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) / Sights From A 5-minute Ferry Ride From Marina To Apapa (PHOTOS) / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.