Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: (1714 Views)

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by bulletG(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
There is this girl i met some months back, she loves me and i love her too, but she told me the only way she will agree to date me is if we will go to hospital together and do HIV test, its not as if am afraid of doing the test cos i know my self very well and i dnt sleep around and i ve always protected myself, but guys, u know, i feel somehow just going 2 do d test because i want 2 date a girl, is not as if we ve agreed to get married, its just dating for now, and u know HIV is not a test u will just be going 2 d hospital 2 do anytime , anyday, anyhow, i tried 2 explain all this to her but she insisted, NO TEST NO DATING!!, guys what do i do?,
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2010
her action separates the serious guys from the time wasters. just do the test and be done with it, unless you have something to hide?!
i wish there would be more gals like this around the world!
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by omega25red(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2010
bullet G:

There is this girl i met some months back, she loves me and i love her too, but she told me the only way she will agree to date me is if we will go to hospital together and do HIV test, its not as if am afraid of doing the test cos i know my self very well and i dnt sleep around and i ve always protected myself, but guys, u know, i feel somehow just going 2 do d test because i want 2 date a girl, is not as if we ve agreed to get married, its just dating for now, and u know HIV is not a test u will just be going 2 d hospital 2 do anytime , anyday, anyhow, i tried 2 explain all this to her but she insisted, NO TEST NO DATING!!, guys what do i do?,
im tempted to insult you but i wont. just go and take the test satisfy her question. If you are already being shady with something so simple how can she trust you. take the test even if you guys dont date at least you have a record of your sexual health (at least for hiv).
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by librangyps(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2010
Take d test privately 4 urself. Then show her d result if ur stil interestd, ; yea im a genius, i know
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by luap: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
You found a good woman with good standards. A woman like this can really help out a man.  She is a go getter.  Hang on to her dude.  Don't let her get away!!!
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Spyker: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
luap:

You found a good woman with good standards. A woman like this can really help out a man.  She is a go getter.  Hang on to her dude.  Don't let her get away!!!

I also ask a girl out sometime ago and insisted that she must take a test after showing her my test result, she agreed but did not show up on the appointed day. That was the end of the relationship.
Guy, you should thank your stars for this type of girl because i can tell you that my present girl is health conscious and i love her for that.

Better know your status now or regret in future.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^beware, showing a negative test is no proof of any gal holding the results being "clean", anyone could have taken that "clean" test.
you guys should go get tested together to make sure that SHE took the test.

and also, remember that some HIV+ people on ARV drug treatment can show HIV- results depending on what type of test they took.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by double08(m): 1:18am On Aug 27, 2010
is it a bad thing to do the test,Just admit that you are scared of doing the test
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by InkedNerd(f): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2010
I would just go ahead and do the HIV test. I understand that the relationship isn't serious yet, but I'm pretty sure that you guys are at some point going to have sex and when you do, wouldn't you want to do it knowing you guys are on the same page? She's just trying to protect herself.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 27, 2010
It's not a bad idea. I don't think she has any ulterior motives for requesting something like that. You know who you are. It's just a test and it's not going to show anything you don't already know. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by citous(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2010
I don't see any thing wrong with it. Its kinda unorthodox from where I am sitting but if thats what will make her agree to go out with you, just do it. I can tell from your post that u think there may be something good about this girl. I have never had any girl ask me of that before dating. Its a little price to pay for the hands of someone you love.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by madlady(f): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2010
@Poster, I thought everyone had the full screening shocked shocked shocked, and I mean EVERYONE.

I would never marry cheesy a guy who wasn't prepared to take ALL the tests.

By the way I would frog march him down to a clinic and do the tests.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by derolly(m): 6:17am On Aug 27, 2010
madlady:

@Poster, I thought everyone had the full screening shocked shocked shocked, and I mean EVERYONE.

I would never marry cheesy a guy who wasn't prepared to take ALL the tests.

By the way I would frog march him down to a clinic and do the tests.
grin grin grin ur username is quite striking with the bolded

@poster naa to curse u dey hungry me so, ode!
i seriously dnt knw when particularly men would stop asking dumb questions for things they ought to do angry angry.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by madlady(f): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2010
derolly:

grin grin grin your username is quite striking with the bolded

@poster naa to curse u dey hungry me so, ode!
i seriously dnt knw when particularly men would stop asking dumb questions for things they ought to do angry angry.

Why, do I come across like a "angry woman", nah I'm as meek as a lamb wink.

We should all do this at some time in our lives. lipsrsealed
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by anyama1: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
people sha everyone is just using the word "LOVE" when thats not what they really mean look NO TEST NO DATE" no use your own koba the girl she's just trying to be safe and besides why cant you go for the test its just a 5min thing if you want the results later but if you want it there like 20-30mins what the big deal? make i yarn you truth just go do the thin infact take all the other STD tests when you get there you'll fell better when you finish and you'll even get the girl that's if you're not positive undecidedtonguewink lool goodluck its better to be safe than sorry!!!
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Agibecky: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
She is wise girl.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2010
I love gals who are health conscious.If only other gals would emulate her(NO TEST-NO DATE/SEX),then the spread of HIV would reduce drastically in Nigeria and the world beyond.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by bulletG(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2010
@anyama i hope u ve done your own? and i hope its negative! tongue,

Well guys, its high time i let u ppl know the real story, Am not in Nigeria, am based in Europe, d issue here is not abt me because i just did d test like two months ago courtesy of my job, i work in a hotel, and here in europe especially 4 those that works in food section in a hotel, u must be doing this test and other tests at least every six months, The problem is, this girl is a benin girl, 4 those of u in europe , i dont need 2 tell u guys what the benin girls do here 2 make a living, After messing themselves up by sleeping with all kinds of white men 4 money, then as soon as the start getting old and have made some money then the will now start looking 4 dat young Nigerian guy dat will marry them, and one of the easiest ways the hook u down is by getting pregnant 4 u!, the main reason this babe wanted us to do the test 2gether is just 4 me 2 agree 2 b sleeping with her without condom!, just 2 prove 2 me dat we r both ok 2 do it without protection, and if i agree the next thing is 2 get pregnant 4 me then start shouting abt marriage! , NLANDERS, this girl is pretty and nice but she is a benin girl, and i am an ibo guy, if by any chance i will marry her i want it 2 be based on the fact dat i love her so much 2 spend d rest of my life with her but not because she she got pregnant 4 me, so now u guys ve know d real story, i hope nobody will call me names again!
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by bodrin(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2010
to me guy ur are poinless, if u like her go ahead and do the test otherwise quite no be force, she don tell u no test no dating,

the choice is urs to make. eihter sleep with whole world and made money or not .

she never tell u say she wan marry u, u just presuming so play the game well.

its not an issue
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Omolola1(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Go and do the Test ASAP!

Except of course you have something you are hiding
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by muggle(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
She is not forcing you to date her, na!

Na you see ripe pawpaw wey u wan chop and dem tell you to go get long stick to pluck am,
you come dey complain again!

Point of correction, you do not have d right to generalise. Not all benin gals are into
prostitution.

NB: I no be Benin man!
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
Or are you afraid you caught the monster when you hit that suspicious looking lady raw? Go and get tested my friend.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by prettynals: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
It's interesting when i read posts like what the OP posted, If he feels the girl is not good enough for marriage, he should not bother to date her, He should stick with free "girls". For us, that's exactly what we did, my man & I, we are happier for it.
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by MrCork8: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Slap her face!!!! How there she ask u wink
Re: What Will U Do If U Were In My Shoes?: by anyama1: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ bullet G -see this boi o who you think say you dey follow talk this babe na agaransha chacha correct no duplicate results or you think say i resemble you wey dey fear "getting tested/the results of the test" tongue tongue shocked yes i have been tested and all the results were negative tongue tongue i don't play with important things like that infact i get tested every 6months, besides here where i am if any body above the age of 16 gets sick and goes to the hospital it is compulsory for the doctor/nurses to collect urine samples and blood from you to test for STD and HIV so i wonder why you've not taken the test yet lipsrsealed anyways back to story let me tell you the main unwanted fact YOU ARE IN CONTROL!!! OK!!! you are in control of if you want both of you to have unprotected sex or not, you are in control to withdraw when the thing reach or not if you want her pregnant for you shocked you got the tools and you should be smart enough to make decisions you wont later regret! think with your head and not you dick!!! so don't come here acting all naive and scared like you don't know the deal angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! / I'm Heart Broken, Wat Do I Do / My Ex Invited Me For Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.