Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election (5649 Views)

Final Predictions For Governorship Polls / How South South South/southeast Will Vote(final Predictions) / My Final Predictions For Edo Governorship Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by helinues: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Total PVC collected by region

NW - 18.2m
SW - 12.8m
SS - 11m
NC - 10.45m
NE - 10.4m
SE - 8.5m

My analysis will be based by region and average voters turned out.

NORTH-WEST

NW is Buhari strongholds, let assume
75% Turned out is 13.65m votes. I am predicting Buhari to have 70% and Atiku 30%

Buhari : 9.5 m votes
Atiku: 4 m votes

SOUTH-WEST

Buhari has and edge over Atiku in SW. Let assume 60% turned out voters is 7.68m voters. I am predicting Buhari to have 57% and Atiku 43%

Verdict

Buhari - 4.3m
Atiku - 3.3 m

SOUTH SOUTH

Atiku has an edge over Buhari in SS.
70% turned out voters is 7.7m voters. Atiku to have 72% and Buhari 28%

Verdicts

Atiku - 5.5 m
Buhari - 2.15m

NORTH CENTRAL

This is a battle ground. 70% turned out voters is 7.3 m voters
I am predicting 50/50

Verdicts

Buhari - 3.65m
Atiku - 3.65m

NORTH EAST

Even though Atiku is from the region, Buhari is the most preferably candidates there. 70% voters turned out is 7.28. Buhari should have 60% while Atiku 40%.

Verdicts

Buhari - 4.3m
Atiku - 2.8m

SOUTH EAST

Even if Obi is not from SE, SE have been stronghold of Pdp most especially for this 2019 presidential elections. 80% turned out voters is 6.8 m voters. Unarguably, Atiku is winning with 75% and Buhari 25%

Verdicts

Atiku - 5.1m
Buhari - 1.7m

Final results

Buhari ; 9.5+4.3+2.1+3.65+4.3+1.7
Atiku; 4+3.3+5.5+3.65+2.8+5.1

Buhari 25.5 million
Atiku 24.5 million

NB: The total number of other aspirants is insignificant.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5037260/final-revelations-winner-feb-2019

Your predictions are inconsequential! The election is a done deal as revealed by the Spirit of God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Iyajison: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oil dey ur head bro..
Perfect predict.

Like for AtikuObi

Share for BuhariOsi

65 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
helinues:
Total PVC collected by region

NW - 18.2m
SW - 12.8m
SS - 11m
NC - 10.45m
NE - 10.4m
SE - 8.5m

My analysis will be based by region and average voters turned out.

NORTH-WEST

NW is Buhari strongholds, let assume
75% Turned out is 13.65m votes. I am predicting Buhari to have 70% and Atiku 30%

Buhari : 9.5 m votes
Atiku: 4 m votes

SOUTH-WEST

Buhari has and edge over Atiku in SW. Let assume 60% turned out voters is 7.68m voters. I am predicting Buhari to have 57% and Atiku 43%

Verdict

Buhari - 4.3m
Atiku - 3.3 m

SOUTH SOUTH

Atiku has an edge over Buhari in SS.
70% turned out voters is 7.7m voters. Atiku to have 72% and Buhari 28%

Verdicts

Atiku - 5.5 m
Buhari - 2.15

NORTH CENTRAL

This is a battle ground. 70% turned out voters is 7.3 m voters
I am predicting 50/50

Verdicts

Buhari - 3.65
Atiku - 3.65

NORTH EAST

Even though Atiku is from the region, Buhari is the most preferably candidates there. 70% voters turned out is 7.28. Buhari should have 60% while Atiku 40%.

Verdicts

Buhari - 4.3m
Atiku - 2.8

SOUTH EAST

Even if Obi is not from SE, SE have been stronghold of Pdp most especially for this 2019 presidential elections. 80% turned out voters is 6.8 m voters. Unarguably, Atiku is winning with 75% and Buhari 25%

Verdicts

Atiku - 5.1m
Buhari - 1.7m
you have said it, it's your prediction. No argument, we'd analyse it on Sunday night .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin grin grin

Its funny how you lots underestimate Atiku's strength in the North, but overestimate Buhari's strength in the South

I'm no supporter of the two old men, but how can Buhari get 1.7 million votes in the South East?

How can Buhari get 2 million plus in the South South?

Very funny thread grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by helinues: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:
https://www.nairaland.com/5037260/final-revelations-winner-feb-2019

Your predictions are inconsequential! The election is a done deal as revealed by the Spirit of God!

So mine was revealed by devil bah?

5 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
helinues:

So mine was revealed by devil bah?

Nah. It is a product of your intellectual analysis flawed by obvious bias towards the APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by helinues: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Nah. It is a product of your intellectual analysis flawed by obvious bias towards the APC.

You should remember in sports, all teams pray to God for winning before a match..right?

3 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
helinues:

You should remember in sports, all teams pray to God for winning before a match..right?

See, guy, I'm talking superior science here. See how much you cracked your brain coming up with your predictions that are not even correct. Me, I was sleeping and in my state of rest, the Spirit revealed to me. There is superior science. Tap into it and get ease in dealing with the affairs of life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by otokx(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Its funny how you lots underestimate Atiku's strength in the North, but overestimate Buhari's strength in the South

I'm no supporter of the two old men, but how can Buhari get 1.7 million votes in the South East?

Really funny

1 Like

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by izzou(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
otokx:

Really funny

Apart from Imo where Buhari made about 134,000 votes, he didn't get up to 40,000 in any South eastern state in 2015

This was a period when he was less hated

Then in 2019, he will get 1.7 million in just five states

Very hilarious grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Investbrooker: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Buhari will get 2 million on the south south -- specifically from Edo and delta state. Also, Atiku cannot get up to 4 million in the North bwest

6 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by fergie001: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

Buhari will get 2 million on the south south -- specifically from Edo and delta state. Also, Atiku cannot get up to 4 million in the North bwest
What is their voting strength in those 2 states?
Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by helinues: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

See, guy, I'm talking superior science here. See how much you cracked your brain coming up with your predictions that are not even correct. Me, I was sleeping and in my state of rest, the Spirit revealed to me. There is superior science. Tap into it and get ease in dealing with the affairs of life!

And BH and ISIS got their inspirations from who?

2 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by izzou(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

In 2015, only Delta and Rivers gave PDP 2 million plus votes(I stand to be corrected)

I'm not sure Buhari got 150,000 from both combined.

Let's face the truth. Buhari won't get anything reasonable from both zones. Yes, Buhari can win Atiku but stop overestimating him in those zones

Buhari WILL NOT get 2 million votes from that South South and Buhari WILL NOT get 1 million votes from the South East. It's a fact

And like I said, yes, he can win

8 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by DerrickzB: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Hehehe. Bro pls do not waste your time on people like that.. most nigerians aren't spiritually alert. They just carry on without spiritual consultations.. what u have said is true.. several genuine servants of God has said so.. big ups bro.. wider dream eye of vision i pray for u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
helinues:

And BH and ISIS got their inspirations from who?

Wetin concern me with BH and ISIS?
Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Investbrooker: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
fergie001:

What is their voting strength in those 2 states?
Check it yourself. Buhari will win Edo state and get 30 percent of Delta.
Just watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by TooMuchStuff: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari has no hope in SS/SE / NC
Buhari has only hope in NW without Kaduna
Buhari has half hope in NE

.........Buhari loses the Election with 41%

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by fergie001: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

Check it yourself. Buhari will win Edo state and get 30 percent of Delta.
Just watch
Please don't humour yourself....

He won't win Edo state...am serious

5 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Investbrooker: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
izzou:

In 2015, only Delta and Rivers gave PDP 2 million plus votes(I stand to be corrected)

Let's face the truth. Buhari won't get anything reasonable from both zones. Yes, Buhari can win Atiku but stop overestimating him in those zones

Buhari WILL NOT get 2 million votes from that South South and Buhari WILL NOT get 1 million votes from the South East. It's a fact

I know Buhari won't get up to 1 million from south east, but I know he will do very well in south south this time around. Much better than he did in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe. Bro pls do not waste your time on people like that.. most nigerians aren't spiritually alert. They just carry on without spiritual consultations.. what u have said is true.. several genuine servants of God has said so.. big ups bro.. wider dream eye of vision i pray for u..

Amen bro. I have had serious peace since I saw those revelations. There's an easier path people just refuse to follow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Investbrooker: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
fergie001:

Please don't humour yourself....

He won't win Edo state...am serious
Well let us see. But I know he will win that state
Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

I know Buhari won't get up to 1 million from south east, but I know he will do very well in south south this time around. Much better than he did in 2015

Lol. Akpabio has deceived you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Aimwest(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Check my signature for affordable HP deskjet 2130
Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by helinues: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Wetin concern me with BH and ISIS?

Read between the lines
Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by Investbrooker: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Lol. Akpabio has deceived you!
Remember I didn't not mention akwa state?

1 Like

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by izzou(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Investbrooker:

Why do you think so?

Because Akpabio and Uduaghan decamped?

Like Fergie asked you, what's the voting strength of those states? A whole Edo state that gave PDP and APC 200 thousand votes each in 2015 is what you are looking up to for a million vote? grin

I'm not saying he won't do well. But the South east and South South has always been locked down for the PDP.

I'm not arguing if Buhari will win or not. But he will not get any million from both zones.

You can keep denying it, but it's a fact

3 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
helinues:

Read between the lines

Lol. Who reading in between the lines epp? You that can read in between the lines, see the shabby prediction you came up with! Trust Spirit, bro!
Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by shakmati(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2019
izzou:

Why do you think so?

Because Akpabio and Uduaghan decamped?

Like Fergie asked you, what's the voting strength of those states? A whole Edo state that gave PDP and APC 200 thousand votes each in 2015 is what you are looking up to for a million vote? grin

I'm not saying he won't do well. But the South east and South South has always been locked down for the PDP.

I'm not arguing if Buhari will win or not. But he will not get any million from both zones.

You can keep denying it, but it's a fact

Buhari is losing. I can bet money on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by izzou(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
shakmati:

Buhari is losing. I can bet money on it.

I really can't say. If you're sure, the better

But let's not let our emotions becloud the reality in our face

That was how Jonathan was assured of incumbency till he saw Two hundred and something thousand, while his opponent was having 1.9 million in Kano

3 Likes

Re: My Final Predictions For The Presidential Election by senatordave1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
izzou:

You are largely correct.but the votes buhari got in ss,se was not really what he got,it was allocated to him.you can check preliminary polling unit results.buhari will get at least 1 million from the ss and 500k from the east.atiku cant get more than 7 million from this region.idiot check buhari's votes in this region since 2007 polls it increases geometrically by over 200%.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Laud Ugwuanyi On Peace, National Unity, Economic Prosperity / Ekiti Election: NSCDC Deploys 9,747 Personnel To Beef Up Security. / Breaking News- Yaradua Met Christian Leaders On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.