Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Love Diary, A Novel: Free Teaser Copy For Book Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Diary, A Novel: Free Teaser Copy For Book Lovers (270 Views)

I Just Publiahed My First Romance Novel {free PDF} / "My Diary" A Secret Write Up About My Crush( One Sided Love) / Love Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Diary, A Novel: Free Teaser Copy For Book Lovers by silencer020(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
A Package for book lovers

Free Preview and Teaser copy of my Romantic suspense novel, Love Diary

Want to read the first 10 chapters of Love Diary for free? Well, here's is the rare opportunity for you to do so.

Love Diary is a gripping tale of unexpected love, breaking the chains of the past, and learning how to trust again.

To get this teaser copy for free and start reading right away, follow this link:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/love_diary/25992

To my readers, this book was written for you. Thank you for your encouragement and support.

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Matches / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 2) / Video: Toyin Abraham Pregnant Is Pregnant???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.