Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri (39079 Views)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by delpee(f): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
The father shouldn't get angry in future when she insults him and other elders. The law of sowing and reaping never fails.

What a way to bring up a child!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by theoldpretender(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Tested5:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning

Go to one of these banks,borrow N1 million, stake it on your game by yourself....and don't disturb us.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by dipopooo(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Every morning when i wake up, after prayers i look for my PVC, my PVC is like my girlfriend this period because i just can't wait to vote out incompetency on Saturday
Vote out incompetency and vote in corruption
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Even idols don reject Buhari

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by dododawa1: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2019
FUTURE,good or bad
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by theoldpretender(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
dipopooo:

Vote out incompetency and vote in corruption

That is the sad choice we have....because Nigerians are not ready for thinking person's democracy.
Also, most of the thinking candidates don't put themselves out there.
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by dominique(f): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
When such children grow up to become nuisances to the society, the parents start wondering what went wrong not knowing that they're the ones that failed woefully in raising them right

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by JubrinElSudan: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
This is not fair on the little child nah. They were just replaying that video of that Warri guy that went viral last year. Why term her disrespectful?
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
When almajiris were insulting GEJ, nobody said is disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by xpool(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
Efewestern:
I doubt this man lives in Warri, with the Political war going on in several part of the city, this man dare drag this little angel into this? Pitiful I must say.

What do you think will happen if Pro APC thugs in his neighborhood come across this video?, wisdom they say, is profitable to direct.

If you are living in Warri and environs, please I beg you in the name of God, don't insult any politician, please and please, so many people have died in the past few weeks, you might not even know who's who around your vacinity.

cc; warriaproko
Go and help the APC thugs to kill the little girl na.
Must you speak thuggery and killing always.
If una like make una kill unaselves finish

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by ceeceeco: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2019
I noticed something on nairaland that most of the people supporting Buhari are not even up to 2 years old on nairaland. They're just monitoring spirits. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by kareemkamil(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2019
I think the guy capture the video is mentally disorder. How will u take this to the little girl.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by mindurword(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
jesmond3945:
And the father is there foolishly smiling
It shows how things have gone bad in this country even little children knows buhari is a bad man.bad leader.
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Judybash93(m): 8:36am On Feb 22, 2019
Olatunji1929:
No be only that girl wan beat him if i meet him one on one i wil comot like 10 tooth frm that useless man mouth

Well, we don't even know if he has up to that?
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by kareemkamil(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2019
Honestly, tomorrow election not by Nairaland or Facebook or any other social media. Buhari will win Atiku with wild margin.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by 77up(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2019
At the long run the kid might even get sense pass this fool .
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2019
theoldpretender:
grin

1.I thank God for democracy. In the bad old days of army rule...the little lady's parents would have been guests of the DSS...

2.I hope the girl considers my candidate Prof Kingsley Moghalu. It is TIME!
If you're not on the path of Light (ATIKU), you're nowhere!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by sweetrace(f): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Qsscruz:
Did you say disrespectful? Wait till you see what I will do to him when I see him alone..You will understand that sometimes beating is a blessing..

You will do absolutely nothing. Stop with the chest beating and do what is attainable. Go and vote him out tomorrow if you don’t want him.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by edupedia: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Every morning when i wake up, after prayers i look for my PVC, my PVC is like my girlfriend this period because i just can't wait to vote out incompetency on Saturday

Why are rubbish posts like this getting into Nairaland these days?The standard has completely disappeared....please remove all your Atikulated mods from Monday after Atiku has lost....rubbish and nonsense.......

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
Well that's the beauty of democracy.
Oga Jona received more than his fair share of the lambasting,so baba and his supporters should deal with it.
We have come thus far,no more going back.
But I hope the dad isn't forcing his political views on her,she has to speak based on her own discernment.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
bedspread:
All Our Country Needs Right Now is A Head of State with A Right Head!! Every other thing will fall in Place..

Qualities of The Head of State with a Right Head..

1. An Aura of Unity in All Ramifications

2. Should have a Clear Direction that is visible to all

3. Should be Absolutely Fit

4. Should be able to assemble a Team of Counsellors of Great minds

5. Should be Totally Detrabilized

6. Should be Flexible, Accessible, Have a Listening Ear and willing to make Amendments when Corrected!

7. Willingness to Assemble the Best hands in Nigeria Not Assembling a group of People from his village...

President Buhari has Failed In Flying Colors in all of These!!

Do not Re-inforce Failure and Incompetency...

Do not use your Hands to kill yourself and Family!!

Buhari has Nothing to Offer but Tribal killings and Bloodshed!

A word they say is Enough for the Wise!
Yes, It's only a stubborn fly that follows a dead body into the grave!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by theoldpretender(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2019
justbusy:
If you're not on the path of Light (ATIKU), you're nowhere!

I know APC has failed...but I am not voting for a man who helped bring Bubu for us, who has a money laundering case pending (and whom Bloomberg reported needed a waiver to enter the US), and who was part of the PDP machine that put us here in the first place.

I want to sleep knowing that I always did the right thing...even if it is ridiculous.

So,I won't support APC or PDP. They are one and the same.

Atiku has no ideas on how to fix the economy. Sell NNPC...yes...but then reduce fuel to N90? How? By paying a subsidy we can barely afford. And how does he intend to get our economy off oil?

Bubu on the other hand...is not ready to be honest with Nigerians about our economy and what it would take to fix it.

Sorry....but PDP and APC are not it.Call me names...but no thank you.
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by SenatorJnr02: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2019
kareemkamil:
I think the guy capture the video is mentally disorder. How will u take this to the little girl.

Guy I think your own English is mentally disorder grin
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by faridpac2: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
sai baba buhari 4+4
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by rapid101(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2019
MANNABBQGRLLS:
Apc is gone
gone to were grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Jman06(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2019
She didn't insult the office of the president but directed her words to Buhari!
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by jrusky(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2019
So what is disrespectful in that? Pls is Buhari god? So Donald Trump that the little kids insulted and refused to allow him to tourch them means what? Talking about office of the oresident pls which office and which president? The office apc turned to insults bags in 2013-2015? I guess you apc are sick?

Oh sorry you apc are too funny so you all forgot all you did to Jonathan? Oh I remember even little kids were gathered by apc then to insult Jonathan and was posted on all social media. I think I still have that video on my pc achive I will look for it and post it here if I find it.

Any mess in Nigeria today were all created by apc they started this nonsense and they must enjoy it with all pleasure. So let that little girl be. You insulted Jonathan, disrespect him, you insulted his father, his mother, his children, his people, his generation and even went as far to Dubai to poison his wife and now you apc are looking for respect for buhari, you can never get it.

Anybody that will disturb that girl again may thunder plus Amadioha plus god of iron strike that person. Nonsense idiots when you were doing it to Jonathan then it sweet you but now you are reaping it back and you started crying. Una dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by RexTramadol1: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2019
sammirano:

So as a grown man what you normally look for when you wake up is your girlfriend. I am, not understanding.

ѕιмple graммar, yoυ don’т υnderѕтand.
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by jeffizy(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2019
InaNla:
Very good. Beat him to death
Watch what you type online. You're not alone!
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by sammirano: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2019
RexTramadol1:

ѕιмple graммar, yoυ don’т υnderѕтand.

Grammarian make me understand now. Aboki.
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by dokunbam(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2019
They have planted hatred in her already

Bad parenting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video) / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.