Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 (50100 Views)

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by obembeman(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
so this brown roof thing na true oo ? I thought na normal yabbing, maybe the god's for west tell them say na only brown colour sure pass, hmm.
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

You have not been to any where brother
Don't come here and lie

Come to Nnewi, Awka Etiti, Igbo-Ukwu, Agulu, Orlu, Ekwulobia, Udi, and many other towns and see what development is all about.

Just make out time to tour this towns and many others then use it and compare your brown roof kingdom

Lol, I served in rivers state. Alimini. It is just just 400 naira to imo where I do visit. Abia is close to ph. Is it mbise that I have not been to. Which ekwalobia are you saying, the one I visited this January for a function which I spent 3days in or another one. See, I am not the person you can be deceiving here cos I do travel cos of the nature of my work. So you want me to travel to those town as a jobless man or because they are Los Angeles. I thought you are intelligent na. So to travel there to see more horrible things I have seen. Lol, so funny. Stop deceiving yourself self here. The same way you guys were shouting aba, nsukka not onitsa. Those horrible cities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by fx45(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
adadike:
Northern leaders are wicked!
Longest time!
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
obembeman:
so this brown roof thing na true oo ? I thought na normal yabbing, maybe the god's for west tell them say na only brown colour sure pass, hmm.

That's Old Pictures of Ibadan, it is like 100 years ago or more Pictures and they only use it to troll

these are new pictures of Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Who owns and controls these Markets?
Alaba International
Trade Fair Complex
60 Percent of Computer Village
Ladipo Spare Parts
Idumota

Before I continue I want you to answer these questions first.

You are many in market I do not disprove that and there are Yorubas in the market as well but not as you. Just as yorubas control the banking sector, Ict, telecom and oil and gas. Not that there are no igbos in those things but Yoruba's are more in those than market. Get that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's Old Pictures of Ibadan, it is like 100 years ago or more Pictures and they only use it to troll

these are new pictures of Ibadan
For their mind, these Ibadan pictures are Lagos their London to them. We never show ogun, ondo and osun o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Oga that is part of my job as an investigative Journalist
So you are the one that is jobless here.

You think we have forgotten your regions conspiracy against the Igbos during the war.

An Igbo man is trying to forget the heinous genocide committed on its soil to reintergrate and forge ahead you guys are here playing Ethnic politics

How dare you open your mouth and say that your region will take over after Buhari, and you expect the bulk of your Lagos internally generated revenue to come from the Igbos in Lagos.
Shut this your investigative nonsense. Who are you deceiving. Oya, Mr investigator, list your own with your own source. Op, see this one, Lagos revenue comes from igbos and no igbo state can be compare to lagos. And no igbo state revenue can be compared to that of ogun and oyo. Igbos must also be the ones generating those revenue grin. This one ma na dumb investigator o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by banio: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let our votes count. If them bring money, please collect. Then vote as your conscience decides.

Let our votes count
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
Shut this your investigative nonsense. Who are you deceiving. Oya, Mr investigator, list your own with your own source. Op, see this one, Lagos revenue comes from igbos and no igbo state can be compare to lagos. And no igbo state revenue can be compared to that of ogun and oyo. Igbos must also be the ones generating those revenue grin. This one ma na dumb investigator o grin

Can you please list the sources of Lagos internally generated revenue are you aware of how much that is generated from the Igbo dominated markets like Trade Fair and Alaba, are you aware of how much Less is generating from signage, are you aware of how much that is generated from Land use charge paid by Ignoring Landlords.
You don't have idea
Your own is to come online and display your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
Can you please list the sources of Lagos internally generated revenue are you aware of how much that is generated from the Igbo dominated markets like Trade Fair and Alaba, are you aware of how much Less is generating from signage, are you aware of how much that is generated from Land use charge paid by Ignoring Landlords.
You don't have idea

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by grandstar(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Ler me tell you what you don't know

I and my Team of Investigative Journalist carried out a Research on poverty in Nigeria our first point of contact was Lagos and I will tell you that with the classified information at our disposal, Citizens from South West are suffering from an endemic poverty but their Ogbomosho Media will carefully exonerate them from the join join report of poverty in Nigeria.

Yorubas has the highest number of professors because they merely depend on title. Can you tell me categorically the economic value of your so called professors.

The backbone of every country are the Entrepreneurs who catalyse the economic activities.

Without the Igbos I wonder how your so called developed region will look like.

Don't hide bedhi d Lagos and Ogun which is like a twin Brother of Ogun tell me the State in Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo that can compete favourably with small town of Nnewi in terms of industrilization.

Infact all the credentials of South West are merely on paper tell me what the South west region has single handly done without the help of other regions mostly igbos

In terms of genuis let me remind you that South West cannot stand South east I will give you a fully compile list of the genuises from the south east if you quote me again

Both of you e don do now! Let's stop putting down other people's tribes. Igbos and Yorubas intermarry alot and Igbos thrive in Yoruba towns you call brown roofs. I'm from Ondo town and they are doing well there without rancour. Let's celebrate that!
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
hahhhaha cc luminouz the butterfly thinks it's a bird
Why u mention me na....
N yes the butterfly is a fuqin bird...move on bro cheesy
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Venerable612(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Ler me tell you what you don't know

I and my Team of Investigative Journalist carried out a Research on poverty in Nigeria our first point of contact was Lagos and I will tell you that with the classified information at our disposal, Citizens from South West are suffering from an endemic poverty but their Ogbomosho Media will carefully exonerate them from the join join report of poverty in Nigeria.

Yorubas has the highest number of professors because they merely depend on title. Can you tell me categorically the economic value of your so called professors.

The backbone of every country are the Entrepreneurs who catalyse the economic activities.

Without the Igbos I wonder how your so called developed region will look like.

Don't hide bedhi d Lagos and Ogun which is like a twin Brother of Ogun tell me the State in Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo that can compete favourably with small town of Nnewi in terms of industrilization.

Infact all the credentials of South West are merely on paper tell me what the South west region has single handly done without the help of other regions mostly igbos

In terms of genuis let me remind you that South West cannot stand South east I will give you a fully compile list of the genuises from the south east if you quote me again

Don’t be an ethnic bigot. There are many things that genuine love can do- for example, loving your neighbour as yourself. There is no such thing as SW Nd SE- we are all Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by shegz24(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2019
propsvila:

Apart from Lagos which is a no man's land where else in the south west is the Igbos trooping to.

God forbid I spend my money going to live in a brown roof when there are many standard buildings in a commercial viable places like Nnewi, Obosi, Ogidi, Awka, Owerri, Abakaliki, Onitsha.

Oga shut up most of ur brothers run to Lagos and Kano daily, its like US n UK to the Igbos.
Broke ass m-4kas

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 1:19am On Feb 23, 2019
propsvila:

You don't have idea
Why are there no igbo state igr greater than that of oyo and ogun. Abi na igbo dey there too? Abeg answer. At least, igr comes from you in lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by adadike(f): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2019
fx45:
Longest time!
ah, nwoke oma nkem
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by IkpuMmadu: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Earthquake2:

Are you talking about this Ibadan?

grin grin grin

LoL
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Cantonese: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2019
Igbokid:

Lol..is that the joke you all tell yourselves over there?

Lol...it is the bitter truth you all down there fail to understand!
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by fx45(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2019
adadike:
ah, nwoke oma nkem
Are you still accessible via email?
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by adadike(f): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2019
fx45:
Are you still accessible via email?
yes dear
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by fx45(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
adadike:
yes dear
ok.. I'll send you a mail
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by kobosmart(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Toseenlove:

Eehn "Aliens" or what did I hear u say? Pls don't be stupid. Aliens are super magnificent ex-terrestrial gods. So pls next time don't be stupid by comparing meagre humans to Aliens.
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Ayula911: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
5h go last 4 years naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.