Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 (50097 Views)

Ladies Celebrate After Selling Their Votes In Ekiti Election (Video) / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Most nigerians are a different breed of walking and talking creatures.
Nothing civil and progressive about them.
I used to think its just northerners but I later realised no region is excluded.
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Topmaike007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemi1504:

Zo.m.b.ie, you go get cured Las Las SMH.
vampire you go wail
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by anonymous1759(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Apart from Lagos which is a no man's land where else in the south west is the Igbos trooping to.

God forbid I spend my money going to live in a brown roof when there are many standard buildings in a commercial viable places like Nnewi, Obosi, Ogidi, Awka, Owerri, Abakaliki, Onitsha.

Lagos is somebody's home, stop saying it's no mans land. That's so disrespectful... Just imagine somebody is telling you Enugu is No man's land because it's developed? If you live in Lagos respect the owners of the land no be your papa house. Too much pride . Spits*****

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by majamajic(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ritchiee:

SW (Yorubas) is the least poverty stricken in Nigeria.
SE (Igbos) is the most poverty stricken in Southern Nigeria.
SW is the most developed back in the days and now.
SW is the most industrialised.
SW is the most sophisticated according to most Nigerians.. grin
SW is the most educated with 3 Nobel Laureates.
SW has the highest number of profs,Engineers,Doctors,Lawyers etc
SW has 5 youngest phd holders in the world.
SW has 7 geniuses who scored 5.0 cgp perfect score,some of the best in the world.

And to crown it all,only the city of Ibadan is more developed than all the 5 south eastern states of Nigeria...joined together.
While the Igbos cannot afford to go to cinema houses and have only 4 malls in the entire SE because of Igbos' extreme poverty,only Ibadan has 5 mega malls which are booming and growing because of the purchasing power of the Yorubas.

sorry sir have u been to any SE state before ? if yes let me know the city , and how long u stayed and your purpose of visit. thank u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Toseenlove: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
kobosmart:
grin 500 Naira? Gosh Hausa people are such aliens

Eehn "Aliens" or what did I hear u say? Pls don't be stupid. Aliens are super magnificent ex-terrestrial gods. So pls next time don't be stupid by comparing meagre humans to Aliens.
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Sirjamo: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink cheesy grin grin wink ;Dur fellow fl@theads brethren occupied most of these brown roofs house from shibiri okoko.imude,mushin,Ajegunle,Agege.U see dem running like a cheetah afta buses to sell their expired gala im traffic
Come Kano see them for Sabon gari, poverty don turn their yellow complexion to brown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by anonymous1759(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Ler me tell you what you don't know

I and my Team of Investigative Journalist carried out a Research on poverty in Nigeria our first point of contact was Lagos and I will tell you that with the classified information at our disposal, Citizens from South West are suffering from an endemic poverty but their Ogbomosho Media will carefully exonerate them from the join join report of poverty in Nigeria.

Yorubas has the highest number of professors because they merely depend on title. Can you tell me categorically the economic value of your so called professors.

The backbone of every country are the Entrepreneurs who catalyse the economic activities.

Without the Igbos I wonder how your so called developed region will look like.

Don't hide bedhi d Lagos and Ogun which is like a twin Brother of Ogun tell me the State in Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo that can compete favourably with small town of Nnewi in terms of industrilization.

Infact all the credentials of South West are merely on paper tell me what the South west region has single handly done without the help of other regions mostly igbos

In terms of genuis let me remind you that South West cannot stand South east I will give you a fully compile list of the genuises from the south east if you quote me again

If that's the case ask your South Eastern brothers and sisters to sit back home and developed their state. Enough of all this chest beating you're this you're that. No matter how intelligent you're if you don't have a platform you're Nothing... You think the igbos are the only intelligent ones?? Nigeria is a blessed Country but No enough platform to showcase our skills. So give some credit to People who accommodated the igbos to do their business in their state... All this your chest beating will just spark rage and bring conflict... The real igbo hustlers don't have time to say all these. Niaraland youth promote war instead of peace...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Ler me tell you what you don't know

I and my Team of Investigative Journalist carried out a Research on poverty in Nigeria our first point of contact was Lagos and I will tell you that with the classified information at our disposal, Citizens from South West are suffering from an endemic poverty but their Ogbomosho Media will carefully exonerate them from the join join report of poverty in Nigeria.

Yorubas has the highest number of professors because they merely depend on title. Can you tell me categorically the economic value of your so called professors.

The backbone of every country are the Entrepreneurs who catalyse the economic activities.

Without the Igbos I wonder how your so called developed region will look like.

Don't hide bedhi d Lagos and Ogun which is like a twin Brother of Ogun tell me the State in Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, Ondo that can compete favourably with small town of Nnewi in terms of industrilization.

Infact all the credentials of South West are merely on paper tell me what the South west region has single handly done without the help of other regions mostly igbos

In terms of genuis let me remind you that South West cannot stand South east I will give you a fully compile list of the genuises from the south east if you quote me again
You can lie for Africa. Bring the proof you and your fellow igbo do grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by 11thGoldTREE: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Igbokid:

Yet you miserable losers can't wait to jump on the next young shall grow bus to those poor places.. silly chest beating butterfly claiming bird
hahhhaha cc luminouz the butterfly thinks it's a bird
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:
You see North and South West they have something in common, they have the highest number of poor people yet they are busy clapping for their oppressors.

Buhari we win after the Election Sir. 10 poorest states in Nigeria and no south west state is on the List, It only consist of 9 Northern States and one South East State. When Buhari win the Election i will advise you to commit suicide after ward sir

https://www.nairaland.com/2719460/see-10-poorest-states-nigeria

https://www.google.com/amp/venturesafrica.com/the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

I use to Laugh when I hear people like you saying that Igbos are running away from their Land. It clearly shows that you have not crossed the River Niger since you were born.
Have you been to Nnewi to see the population of Igbos doing business there, have you been to Onitsha?. In case you don't know the development in Onitsha is fast spreading to other neignouring villages.

Have been to Ekwulobia, have you been to Awka, Abagana, Enugu, Abakaliki
How were you able to arrive at this conspiy theory that igbos are running away to Lagos.

Just mention 2 cities in South west that can compete with Ekwulobia in terms of commercial viability and visible development

Thank God the think home Investment mindset has befalling on my fellow Ignos and it will not take long time it will be to your tent oh Isreal.
I deal with facts.https:///richest-states-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Buhari we win after the Election Sir. 10 poorest states in Nigeria and no south west state is on the List, It only consist of 9 Northern States and one South East State. When Buhari win the Election i will advise you to commit suicide after ward sir

https://www.nairaland.com/2719460/see-10-poorest-states-nigeria

https://www.google.com/amp/venturesafrica.com/the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria/amp/
I believe what I see on ground not on paper
I will be publishing on this forum the devastating rate of poverty in the south west region of Nigeria.
The Report will shock all of you who depend on the report of a biased and influenced media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:

Are you talking about this Ibadan?

grin grin grin

You are showing an Old Picture of Ibadan, those pictures are like 100 or more years ago and you guys use those old pictures to just to troll nothing more.

These are the new pictures of Ibadan

this is the new

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
I deal with facts.https:///richest-states-in-nigeria/
And your fact is the blog published from far away Ogbomosho.
Apart from Lagos which is your only hope in SW tell me which other state can survive one month without federal allocation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

I will be publishing on this forum the devastating rate of poverty in the south west region of Nigeria.
The Report will shock all of you who depend on the report of a biased and influenced media.

You can go ahead and do so sir, South West matter is going to kill you sir, You are jobless and need a Job

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are showing an Old Picture of Ibadan, those pictures are like 100 or more years ago and you guys use those old pictures to just to troll nothing more.

These are the new pictures of Ibadan

this is the new
Osus still living in the past

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
You can lie for Africa. Bring the proof you and your fellow igbo do grin

Who owns and controls these Markets?
Alaba International
Trade Fair Complex
60 Percent of Computer Village
Ladipo Spare Parts
Idumota

Before I continue I want you to answer these questions first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Apart from Lagos which is your only hope in SW tell me which other state can survive one month without federal allocation.

Out of 6 south West states, 3 South West state is on the list of 10 Richest State in Nigeria of which Lagos state is the Richest State sir. South West matter will kill you sir

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nigerianinfopedia.com/richest-states-nigeria/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You can go ahead and do so sir, South West matter is going to kill you sir, You are jobless and need a Job
Oga that is part of my job as an investigative Journalist
So you are the one that is jobless here.

You think we have forgotten your regions conspiracy against the Igbos during the war.

An Igbo man is trying to forget the heinous genocide committed on its soil to reintergrate and forge ahead you guys are here playing Ethnic politics

How dare you open your mouth and say that your region will take over after Buhari, and you expect the bulk of your Lagos internally generated revenue to come from the Igbos in Lagos.
Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by chilltoo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Apart from Lagos which is a no man's land where else in the south west is the Igbos trooping to.

God forbid I spend my money going to live in a brown roof when there are many standard buildings in a commercial viable places like Nnewi, Obosi, Ogidi, Awka, Owerri, Abakaliki, Onitsha.

Lagos belongs to the Aworis, do not say what is not

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:

grin grin grin

These are pictures of new Ibadan Sir, those pictures are like 100 years or more ago sir

This is new Ibadan sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

If it is what you see on ground, and I use what I see on ground, then I won't pray for my enemy to live in any eastern states of Nigeria. Because I have been to all the eastern states only to be dissapointed by the lies you guys propagate here. But I rather use neutral sources to confirm my visit to east. There is poverty in that region. Truth be told.
https:///richest-states-in-nigeria/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=chilltoo post=76001088]
Lagos belongs to the Aworis, never compare Lagos with Igbos land whose source can only be traced to nothing, and if yoi think the entire Igbo has a source say it, where did Igbo people originate from? Eyin omo irankinran[/quote
Please go and enroll in adult class
It is necessary

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Oga that is part of my job as an investigative Journalist
So you are the one that is jobless here.

You think we have forgotten your regions conspiracy against the Igbos during the war.

An Igbo man is trying to forget the heiny genocide committed on its soil and reintergrate and forge ahead and you guys are here playing Ethnic politics

How dare you open your mouth and say that you will take over after Buhari and you expect bulk of your Lagos internally generated revenue to come from the Igbos in Lagos.

Lagos now have crude Oil Sir, Get that into your skull sir we now have Crude Oil in Lagos, Don't forget Ondo have Crude Oil too and Coal tar sir. You will die because of south West sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
If it is what you see on ground, and I use what I see on ground, then I won't pray for my enemy to live in any eastern states of Nigeria. Because I have been to all the eastern states only to be dissapointed by the lies you guys propagate here. But I rather use neutral sources to confirm my visit to east. There is poverty in that region. Truth be told.
https:///richest-states-in-nigeria/

You have not been to any where brother
Don't come here and lie

Come to Nnewi, Awka Etiti, Igbo-Ukwu, Agulu, Orlu, Ekwulobia, Udi, and many other towns and see what development is all about.

Just make out time to tour this towns and many others then use it and compare your brown roof kingdom

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Who owns and controls these Markets?
Alaba International
Trade Fair Complex
60 Percent of Computer Village
Ladipo Spare Parts
Idumota

Before I continue I want you to answer these questions first.

All of those are nothing compare to the Money Lagos generates from Crude Oil. Lagos now have Crude Oil sir get that into your skull sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Gabriel004: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

grin, arguing with you is a waste of time. Just because your 5 eastern states are not placed over western states, it is made in ogbomoso. Not surprised though, that is how typical igbo should reason. So not expect anything less from you. Same source that did not place ondo above imo and abia. cheesy Even when WHO shamed aba, umuhia and onitsha as world dirtiest and smelliest cities, you all shouted ogbomoso stat lol. Well, if you have proof to debunk it. I will appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:

grin grin grin

New Pictures of Ibadan tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by propsvila: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

All of those are nothing compare to the Money Lagos generated from Crude Oil. Lagos now have Crude Oil sir get that into your skull sir

Crude oil my foot
The trick Dangote is using to ship crude oil from Niger Delta to refine in his Refinery.

Is rhere is Discovery of crude in Lagos YES
But it is not in a commercial quantity

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by MYHUBBY: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

I use to Laugh when I hear people like you saying that Igbos are running away from their Land. It clearly shows that you have not crossed the River Niger since you were born.
Have you been to Nnewi to see the population of Igbos doing business there, have you been to Onitsha?. In case you don't know the development in Onitsha is fast spreading to other neignouring villages.

Have been to Ekwulobia, have you been to Awka, Abagana, Enugu, Abakaliki
How were you able to arrive at this conspiy theory that igbos are running away to Lagos.

Just mention 2 cities in South west that can compete with Ekwulobia in terms of commercial viability and visible development

Thank God the think home Investment mindset has befalling on my fellow Ignos and it will not take long time it will be to your tent oh Isreal.

if Igbo are truly doing that why are ohaneze begging them to invest in Igbo land?

you people like unnecessary hype, this make you people sound local but unfortunately you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
propsvila:

Crude oil my foot
The trick Dangote is using to ship crude oil from Niger Delta to refine in his Refinery.

Is rhere is Discovery of crude in Lagos YES
But it is not in a commercial quantity

Lagos is on the sixth position of Oil Producing states in Nigeria, Lagos Produce 40,000 Barrel Per day and Lagos is Behind Ondo. The Point i want to pass across is that Lagos now have Oil, and the revenue being generate from that alone is more than anything that can be generate from Igbo population in Lagos.

A barrel of crude oil is 60$, 60$ times 40,000 barrels that's 2.4 million dollars being generates everyday from crude Oil. If you believe that's not in Commercial quantity then you have a Mental Problem.

https://infoguidenigeria.com/oil-producing-states/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.