Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction (2943 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Funke Akindele Twerks For Her Husband, See His Reaction & The Look On His Face / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by iGist: 3:03am On Feb 22, 2019
GistMore.com

Veteran actor, Baba Suwe is said to be dying. Inside sources say since his celebrated arrest and humiliation for alleged drug smuggling by the NDLEA, Babatunde Omidina a.k.a. Baba Suwe, has never remained his lively self again.

Actress Nkechi Blessing and other Yoruba actors paid him a visit as they all smiles in adorable photo.
She wrote;

Pure Love with the Living Legend Baba Suwe...I was the happiest being on earth getting to meet you sir.May GOD keep you for us in good health cc @therealremisurutu

See more here - http://gistmore.com/excited-nkechi-blessing-pictured-with-baba-suwe-see-his-reaction

Lalasticlala

Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by iGist: 3:04am On Feb 22, 2019

Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by daddytime(m): 4:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Smh with no comment...

Baba Suwe don well when e see Suwe shake big nyash waka pass am..

These ignoramuses are now able to visit him for their usual famzing and photo shoots since the VP had donated #1m to the sick

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by daddytime(m): 4:26am On Feb 22, 2019
S
Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by itspzpics(m): 4:48am On Feb 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by Speedyconnect15: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2019
I heard osinbajo gave him 1m
Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by Prettyvicc: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by BoboKush(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Shior
Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by Houseofglam7(f): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
For the gram
Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Anything for the gram
Re: Excited Actress, Nkechi Blessing Pictured With Baba Suwe. See His Reaction by Mankosi: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
I am sure a pu..ssy from her will make the man dey alright.
Power of women. The man didn't remember again that he's sick.

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Reacts As Nigerians Call Him The Most Rude Artiste Alongside Burna Boy, / Reactions As Actress, Iniedo Seriously Exchange Blows With Slimcase (video) / Lady Spark Reaction Online With How I Dress At Home Vs How I Dress In School Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.