Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift (19806 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift by dvdami(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is insane, to put it mildly.

Oh goodness! May the teenage girl not be traumatised by this event. These predators are everywhere taking advantage of innocent little ones. This is not to exonerate the girl anyway.

Just recently I came across this article:

This is very educative and I encourage all parents and parents-to-be to take their time and read this:

Mother of three reveals how she was able to give her children the best sex education, helped them avoid sexual abuse and now, the children call her the "BEST MUM IN THE WORLD."

Read her story here:

https://yourfamilyandyou.com/my-story
Re: Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift by zoby225588: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Viral! Top 10 "TWERKING" videos of popular Nigerian Celebrities*Tiwa salvage*yemi alade*Anita-+18. www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyGo5Gm5Jc&sns

please SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift by jomarick(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
My judgement: Mr landlord, you said you're seeing the girl for the first time and u didn't know she just came from the village. But u said u had promise her 1k as Xmas gift which u gave her. This shows ure lying. You're guilty of the crime!
Re: Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift by tianshie(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
etibaba:
Did you read where he said he gave her that 1k during the festive period, the rape accusation occurred recently not wen he gave her the money, there's an equal chance that he is innocent just as he may be guilty. Cos a 16 year old girl is old enough to collude with her uncle in framing someone.

Dude, this happened on January 4th. That's still technically "festive period." A little over a week after Christmas. And in his own words, "In the past, Kenneth used to hide from me, so I thought he was hiding. I got into the apartment for inspection; I did not touch her (the girl); it was during the Christmas period and that was why I gave her N1,000 as a gift."

January 4th can be considered the "Christmas Period," he is referencing here.
Re: Landlord Denies Raping 14-Year-Old Girl, Says N1,000 Was Christmas Gift by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
The girl should be taken for test to know whether he did it or the tenant want to lie against the landlord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘my Granddaughter Bled For Eight Days After Being Raped’ (Pictured) / Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Man In Plateau (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.