Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Popular Owerri ‘mad Man’ Who Graduated From A Reputable University In USA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Popular Owerri ‘mad Man’ Who Graduated From A Reputable University In USA (581 Views)

'Mad Man’ With Snake, Condoms, Car Key Caught In Rivers State (Photos) / The Kenyan Mad Man Rescued By His Ex-Classmate In New Photos / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Owerri ‘mad Man’ Who Graduated From A Reputable University In USA by okonkwocyril: 4:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Shoking : See The Popular Owerri ‘Mad Man’ Who Graduated From A Reputable University In USA(Photos)

Details about a popular mad man in Owerri have it that the chap is a graduate of a prestigious US university. It has been revealed that a popular Owerri ‘mad man’ turned a political commentator, who is known for speaking on the political situation in Imo state, is a graduate of a prestigious university in the United States of America.

The revelation was made by media personnel, Ifeanyi Njoku. Njoku also revealed that the mentally challenged man speaks good English. It was learned that Dr Linus Okorie, a Leadership development coach, motivational speaker and candidate of the Young Progressive Party, YPP ran into him during his Imo gubernatorial campaign across the 305 INEC wards in the 27 LGA’s of Imo State.

It was through an interaction that Dr. Okorie discovered that the young man graduated from a reputable University in USA. His family is said, couldn’t manage his mental challenges resulting in his unfortunate current state of health.
Dr. Okorie voluntarily offered to take necessary measures to rehabilitate the man.
In a social media post, Dr Linus Okorie said

Continue reading 
See pictures of the man and video below 

https://schoolsbiz.com/mad-man-who-graduated-from-a-reputable-university-in-usa/
Re: Popular Owerri ‘mad Man’ Who Graduated From A Reputable University In USA by delishpot: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2019
I just Don fancy half stories. Why not finish it and then encourage us to go read even jucier stories ther? I go soon vex

(1) (Reply)

. / Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! / Please Help I Have A Skin Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.