Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) (8757 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 5:27am On Feb 22, 2019
Award winning Canadian born Ghanaian actress known as Jackie Appiah who travels a lot, from country to country, lodging in the best of hotels in the world.

But the question that always come to mind is, how’s she able to fund her luxurious lifestyle amidst the fact that Ghana Movie Industry is very dry?

Mandy News is here. Well, Ghanaian ghost snatchat blogger, known as FatPussy055 has alleged that Jackie does sleep with Dubai based – Nigerian fashionista, Hushpuppi.

The only reason why Mandy News can somewhat believe this is, Jackie somewhere last year wished Hushpuppi a happy birthday and it got us all asking how she managed to know him?

But then, they all work in the media space so we comforted ourselves that perhaps, they might have some private business which they’re into.
Another thing mentioned by FatPussy055 is that Jackie does sleep with Arab men on her plenty travels around the world and that her fav sex preference is anal.
The snapchat user also alleged that Jackie once deceived one Nigerian Alhaji that he should invest in a movie of hers, which she never shot and bolted with the money.
Some followers of FatPussy055 also confirmed some of these accusations adding that, Jackie does sleep with even some affluent people in the country.
As if that isn’t enough, they mentioned one rich guy, Gram Money, as one of the people who slept with Jackie Appiah and gave her a G-Wagon car.

Below are screenshots of all the accusations raised by FatPussy055:

Source: https://mandynews.com/jackie-appiah-accused-of-sleeping-with-hushpuppi-screenshots/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 5:29am On Feb 22, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2019
No be news, most Naija/Ghana actresses be olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by itspzpics(m): 5:44am On Feb 22, 2019
Gbam another one

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by dante0147: 5:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Ole Lo ba Omo je! If she thief take pay for hotel bills na una go still de insult am... Make una sef go Bleep bill gate too
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Normal level

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Richdad50(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Silly Post. Anybody can cook up allegations against anyone they so wish. It doesn't make sense believing everything you hear. Even Lalasticlala can be accused of rape by Pocahontas. In other words, anything can be said.

#Richdad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by GistMore: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2019
sad
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Speedyconnect15: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Shitty post!
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Khd95(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2019
I had serious head ache trying to understand some of the chats cry

What's de3

8 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Prettyvicc: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2019
angry
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by dollytino4real(f): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2019
y hid ur identity, u sabi talk
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2019
angry
Another filthy allegations from daughter of perdition, that was how she was spreading HIV info about Livingston Abani, she her lies were busted, she took down d offensive post

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2019
It is her pussy. And she is smart enough to con men with it. We should really be worried why men should spend so much for pusssy and not castigate the player ladies for their exploits.

Jackie I need my share.

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by ADRIAN88(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Ghanaian lingo though! Can't comprehend a word of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by miracle956: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by sunnymix: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2019
No prove...
Shitty post...
Check out my signature...
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by FESTAcCYPHER: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
No gossips pls angry

FESTAC CYPHER 1.0 �
OUT NOW! � �

FEATURING��
@kulture77
@callme_abizi
@iam_ebreezi
@thatboy_ebi
@supaslimi
@sleemz_bae .
�prod. @officialyungwillis
�dir. @dakingoz
�edits. @_kingtula_
�hosted by @jambazedotcom

WATCH HERE �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQNOf_DZMcI

#festacypher

Give us your review on twitter

https://twitter.com/festacypher/status/1098001661807812613?s=08
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by DaveChapelle: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
She doesn't discriminate, as long as you have money and trips...She's very beautiful and i must admit, i might be tempted if i had such money to throw around. She's really beautiful and well spoken....not surprised.

It's most likely true, as i have seen her in a client's house
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by victorian(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
She's using her beauty and fame well.. That's all I can say .
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by ShinqRambq: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
I wanted to defend Jackie untill I remembered Princess Shyngal is from Ghana sad.Ghanian actress have to be d worst doomed lots remainin,from Sodom.BTW,it seems lyk Ghanians don't send deir Girls to school dats why dey produce dumb girls lyk dis one who can't even speak English correctly,I support dem on d female education part sha,we need more submissive women not all dis blaady half-educated feminists
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Any woman can fok any man she desires the same way any man can fok any woman he chooses,kini tie? Oun ko loni obo e ni?

Why does it always pain all these whimps what a woman does with her vaagina? Of she chooses not to exchange it for marriage but commercialize it how e take affect you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Crossbow(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
angry

Baseless accusation.. Don't damaging people's image by some stupid screenshots.. Anybody can write and screenshot anything. Get that!
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by TimiRume(f): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Ghanaian ligo though! Can't comprehend a word of this nonsense.
The lady in your meme looks like Genny

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by Smily202(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
This fatpussy or whatever she calls herself. Just came throwing baseless accusation upandan to gain traffic. someone should just lock her up to teach her a lesson. sad
Re: Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi (Screenshots) by ADRIAN88(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Any woman can fok any man she desires the same way any man can fok any woman he chooses,kini tie? Oun ko loni obo e ni?

Why does it always pain all these whimps what a woman does with her vaagina? Of she chooses not to exchange it for marriage but commercialize it how e take affect you?

YEBARIBA SAMBARRY BOBO! Your head is dia! Better sambarry...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Very First Photo Of Regina Daniel And Ned Cuddling On The Same Bed / Otedola React As Iroko Boys Mimics His 3 Daughters Ferrari Gifts With Wheelbarro / Beyonce Tweets Picture Of Jay-z Holding Her Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.