Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits (43579 Views)

Meet Esimaje Awani, GT Stitches CEO Who Designed Super Eagles Traditional Wears / Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by seangy4konji: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
they cant provide job..you offer a whole nigeria...they still dont dont want to payshould he be breathing on oxygen alone??but to give dasuli 3billion dollars will not be a problem or to keep 35 million dollars in a house in ikoyi is no proble or to buy power bike of 150 thousand dollars and later use our money to treat their son in accident in foreign country is not a crime...

Abeg pay this man...if you cant help me with loan,,at least pay for my service you bastard uselesss people.
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
kunmiiii:

What point exactly are you trying to make undecided

*SMH* This your comment is just totally mindless!
[/s]

Are you daft?
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by matiandu(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Pinnick or what is his name,these people like to disgrace themselves if they remove him now his people will be shouting
Even buhari is a criminal.
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Seethrough(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Make all the players and their coaches contribute pay this guy. Wetin I dey talk self, make Mikel pay am from him bonus. Make dem pity d guy no mind NFF wey don chop d money.
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by kunmiiii: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Are you daft?

Hahaha!
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by loganx: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
I need to get to twitter to contribute my quota - this has to trend.
stu.p&d country, usel.3ss and irr.#sponsible leaders.
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
that one don bcom charity bdat
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by chiboy1116: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Rozaay:
so because of that he shouldn't get paid?
u had to reply the fool?
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by deltateam: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=75986441:
NFF, Pay up this gentleman PLEASE, this is not the case of Do not ask for what your country can do for you, but ask for what you can do for your country.

He will get to that point with time.

#NFFPayUp

I doubt he had a written agreement with them that's why they dare him to go to court.

But he mumu sha, why would he embark on such without payment up front. Is his name charity?
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Olibboy: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
LiveByNight:
No one cares about the ceremonial outfit

It's the jersey that broke the internet
they won the best outfit apart from jersey own
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by PromarkConsult: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Qasme:

You are very sentimental. Is it Buhari's fault that NFF decided to consume the money? And if EFCC decides to deal with him again, you'll still come here to say Buhari is an ethnic Bigot. It's hard to rule 200 million crazy people.

Please always take your time to read before you quote. I did not say Buhari in particular, I said his govt and that means everyone under his watch including whoever is in charge of NFF that contracted the man to do a job for the govt bony.
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by 9ja083: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Some1 said Nigerian youths are lazy. A Nigerian youth did a good job yet they don't want to pay. O God! who did we offend?
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
LiveByNight:
No one cares about the ceremonial outfit

It's the jersey that broke the internet

So, he should forget about his payment?
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Squillionaire: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
I think, in all of this, FIFA is to blame. The Sports Ministry have been trying to get the NFF to account for the huge World Cup bonuses it collected, but NFF has been running to FIFA, who is now threatening to ban the country for interference.

https://punchng.com/efcc-summons-10-nff-officials-over-funds-diversion/
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by ViaFast: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
That's very wrong, not that they don't have the money
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wishing you quick recovery.

princenaira:

Kindly mention one contribution your father or anyone from your village has made for Nigeria?
Re: Esimaje Awani: NFF Has Not Paid Me For Super Eagles World Cup Outfits by Nostradamus: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria is seriously sick.i only hope those guys who attack african-Americans on that other thread and also drag Ghana into it and come and see our football federation trying to scam a citizen of this country.maybe there false patriotism go Clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Fiancée Georgina A ₦70m Louis Vuitton Jewellery Box (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.