Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast (5022 Views)

Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
undecided
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Anabaemmanuel: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2019
God arise an speak for we the voiceless this election I pray buhari lost the election amen
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by ProudDick: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2019
Anabaemmanuel:
God arise an speak for we the voiceless this election I pray buhari lost the election amen

God doesn't love a thief. God will never forsake a righteous buhari for a thief like atiku.
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by kaypling(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2019
alizma:
you need to observe your body language more carefully because you are going to be crying after Buhari is declared winner

LMAO!
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by ThatIgboBoy: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Hahahahha... Dont worry inyamuri buy sunday latest una go start una usleess biafla or death of thing... Una eye go clear

just look at your written English.

Tufiakwa
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Bluebrain101: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2019
ThatIgboBoy:

Tufiakwa
Biko leave that worthless Ezi
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2019
ThatIgboBoy:

Tufiakwa
you wey sabi rite english wetin u come get.. Anuofia, efulefu, Inyamuri mai siyar da kwaya kawai
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by chernest2002: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari should be reading his resignation letter on the ground of incompetent .
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by musa234(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2019
Vatsyayana:

Buhari will win. From the reality point of view. His enigmatic presence in the North is crazy...
Who are those deceiving you. Do reside in the north?

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Humus1: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Don't be too sure yet. I am non-partisan at the moment, you need to listen to your body language with facts.

How many Easterners are ready to travel again toady against tomorrow to vote? The main people that vote are not on social media - talk about the market men and women, the Almajiris ( their best friend is their radio tuned to a particular station for steady information). The Almajiris understand one command especially when it is coming from a leader that they love. They are not on social media to read the bits claimed against Buhari.

This election is beyond what anyone's body language says. At each zone, how many have their PVC and how many are willing to use it?

Abeg Lagos is too hot, someone should lodge me in a room with constant chilling AC. This is a long weekend.

Spiritualism:
I listened to President Buhari's Nationwide broadcast.

His body language, tone, facial chemistry and mood were dull which are clear confirmation that he has already lost tomorrow's election.

His government is dull, his voice is dull and everything about him is dull.

Nigerians chose wisely.

As for me and my family, we will atikulate with our PVC
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Harkinsoji(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Message 08186793796 on whatsapp for your graphics designs
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by puzzlegate(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Bye bye buhari
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by dotcomnamename: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
blackmantis:

Not even one Shiite will mistakenly vote PMB. Dasuki's relatives are also waiting to vote against PMB. Not to talk of the people of Benue and Taraba....then Kogi that the majority Igalas are groaning under the Bondage of Yahaya Bello. In Kano we have Kwankwasiya then around the country we have the millions who have lost thier jobs due to the policy of this administration.

It will be a miracle if PMB wins even with rigging

You are just vibrating all over nairaland with your over confidence. I have screenshoted all your chest beatings so as to disgrace you after election. Just prepare your excuses as usual. I wonder who you are going to wail to after INEC declare PMB winner.
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by dotcomnamename: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2019
blackmantis:

Not even one Shiite will mistakenly vote PMB. Dasuki's relatives are also waiting to vote against PMB. Not to talk of the people of Benue and Taraba....then Kogi that the majority Igalas are groaning under the Bondage of Yahaya Bello. In Kano we have Kwankwasiya then around the country we have the millions who have lost thier jobs due to the policy of this administration.

It will be a miracle if PMB wins even with rigging

I told you I will quote you. So who win? grin

Arant chest beater empty barrel makes loudest noise... tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by blackmantis: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2019
dotcomnamename:

My assumptions were based on a free and fair contest.

If you call this election were Lagos with the highest registered voters could turn in less votes than insurgent ravaged states in the NE. Then you must have to redefine what is free and fair.
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Blah blah blah. Stories

2 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Kyase(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2019
dotcomnamename:

They guy say even with rigging Buhari wont win grin

2 Likes

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Kyase(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2019
blackmantis:

My assumptions were based on a free and fair contest.

If you call this election were Lagos with the highest registered voters could turn in less votes than insurgent ravaged states in the NE. Then you must have to redefine what is free and fair.
you said even with rigging oneh... Go pack one side joh

1 Like

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by dotcomnamename: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kyase:

They guy say even with rigging Buhari wont win grin

Go and check his posts, he was beating chest all over nairaland claiming "Even with rigging". Ego and shame won't allow him swallow his pride and agree he was wrong. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by dotcomnamename: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kyase:
you said even with rigging oneh... Go pack one side joh

You dey mind him? grin
Re: President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast by Kyase(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
dotcomnamename:

Go and check his posts, he was beating chest all over nairaland claiming "Even with rigging". Ego and shame won't allow him swallow his pride and agree he was wrong. grin
Shame, I feel for an sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Abducted INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Katsina Regain Freedom / Why Are There Few Industries In The East?? / Just In: Are These The Names Of Those That APC Disqualified ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.