Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) (4561 Views)

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Techkidz(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2019
The angry tiv youths of Gboko Benue state burnt 9 fulain herdsmen alive this morning in Gboko along with 12 cows alive. This accident happened between the early hours of today.

According to an eye witness, She said; "Some tiv discovered 9 fulain herdsmen along Rice mile area, their cows were feeding on grasses.
"They were surprised how the men entered Gboko and their leader said they have bad intention in Gboko towards tomorrow's elections, Before anything they started beating them and set them on fire'
She added;
The Benue state have warned not to expose this on media,"

A friend of mine sent the pixels to my WhatsApp this morning..

See photos below;

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Techkidz(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2019
more

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The development is welcomed but are those cows not burnt?? cos they look burnt.. How come they are still standing...?? cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 Likes

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Techkidz(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Cc:lalasticlala

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by zolajpower: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2019
Lie kill u there ........anu mpama

1 Like

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Techkidz(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2019
NwaMammyWater:
ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE FAKE, YOUR NEWS IS FAKE

You are siding evil becus you are in against Buhari. This photos was sent in our WhatsApp group this morning around 06:30am by a friend.
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Techkidz(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Fourwinds:
Fake news

A friend shared it on WhatsApp i don't know if its fake. My jnr in Otukpo is telling me the same news.
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Techkidz:

A friend shared it on WhatsApp i don't know if its fake. My jnr in Otukpo is telling me the same news.
verify your sources because I have someone there... Be careful what u post

5 Likes

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2019
Techkidz:

You are siding evil becus you are in against Buhari. This photos was sent in our WhatsApp group this morning around 06:30am by a friend.

Stop being silly.
That the pics were sent to your WhatsApp group means the news and pictures depicts same incident, and therefore authentic?

That first pic of a burning man is over 5 years old. Stop peddling false news.

10 Likes

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by harrisonford001: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2019
Fake news! The first pic was a xenophobic attack in south Africa and the picture is as old as 10 years old! I hope u know theres a law against fake news? Some of Us can track u and make u face the wrath of the law! Take the post down or face what u don't expert

1 Like

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2019
NwaMammyWater:
ALL YOUR PICTURES ARE FAKE, YOUR NEWS IS FAKE
damn who is this sexy babe
....will love to fùck her hard
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Rotimi47: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Standing burnt cows grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Khd95(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Techkidz:

screenchot the whatsapp chat lets see if u didnt dig out old pictures out just to peddle lies and fake news

1 Like

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Techkidz:
The angry tiv youths of Gboko Benue state burnt 9 fulain herdsmen alive this morning in Gboko along with 12 cows alive. This accident happened between the early hours of today.

According to an eye witness, She said; "Some tiv discovered 9 fulain herdsmen along Rice mile area, their cows were feeding on grasses.
"They were surprised how the men entered Gboko and their leader said they have bad intention in Gboko towards tomorrow's elections, Before anything they started beating them and set them on fire'
She added;

See photos below;

Kids, those pix are older than you. Make your findings before posting any thing here

2 Likes

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
damn who is this sexy babe
....will love to fùck her hard
u wan Bleep mermaid pikin

Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by gobuchinny: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
harrisonford001:
Fake news! The first pic was a xenophobic attack in south Africa and the picture is as old as 10 years old! I hope u know theres a law against fake news? Some of Us can track u and make u face the wrath of the law! Take the post down or face what u don't expert

Baba leave tracker ojare grin..d guy goofed simple but all this tracking na internet gra gra..do you know how many fake news are on nairaland? how many you don track? all this showing off and forming DSS online...

Simply tell the guy to pull down thread without all the agidi...
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by modskiller(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jesus
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by ShinqRambq: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
21 Less votes for D soon to be Ex-excellency,I pity d 21 Cows tho,Soon I will b singin "Buhari na my ex o" and D departed soul of Sarrki will join me to rejoice despite jumpin into kanji dam
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Techkidz:

She added;

See photos below;

fake pictures http://catchthefire.com.au/2013/02/jihad-against-christians-in-africa/

what do you want to gain from instigating violence
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by lukman885(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Herdsmen will revenge sha in multitudes.
Re: 9 Fulain Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Along With 12 Cows (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Techkidz:

She added;

See photos below;

Very good

(1) (Reply)

They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS / Am Not Fine Again, Prick Don Spoil Me – Mad Woman Cries Out (video) / Americans Lay Down On The Scorching Sun Screaming '' I Can't Breathe'' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.