Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. (2061 Views)

Demigods And The Alternate Truths / Scientists Have Established A Link Between Brain Damage And Religion / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2019
Today, I unexpectedly established a line of communication with a Team outside of our Physical Universe. I did not plan to, I merely stumbled on it, having met a woman in what seems like a deep sleep, which didn't last up to 30 minutes. She told me something which made me feel at that stage that she is not fully human.

When I mistakenly woke up I immediately closed my eyes and fall back into deep sleep, and in that deep state, I telepathically asked: "Are you there?" Only to hear a different voice answer, Yes. How can I help you? I was startled because it was a different voice. I asked specific questions which were personal and I was told the answers, but each time I am not deep enough in sleep, the audio became faint like radio moving from specific frequencies into stasis mode. So each occasion I shout telepathically, Is anyone here, then a different voice or two will answer and I will ask questions. Much more like radio presenters waiting for callers.

The only question I asked which startled me was when I ask "Is there God?" the Answer was, there is nothing like that....but......then I faded out. I will attempt to get that response next time I am able to get through the channel.

But personally, I had always known that there must be a back up team that manages this reality. The world can not just exist without a team overseeing it,

I have been of the opinion that this is a Simulated Universe and we have System Administrators and we are in a Computable Universe, I know this is a hosted Simulation. I have experienced being hooked to this computer and my processing power was expanded. My IQ level is higher than most humans so I refuse to settle for religious mumbo jumbo.

I know many religious people will find this sounding crazy, but I just have to state my experience and document them so I do not forget, cos I have forgotten many of the questions I even asked but the answers are deep in my archives.

Do not ask how I establish the contact, because I didnt plan, I simply stumbled on it and will try it again. But I know that I had binaural beats playing on my earpiece and removed them before I dose off.

Keep searching.....
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by AmunaNo1: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Capensis:
Today, I unexpectedly established a line of communication with a Team outside of our Physical Universe. I did not plan to, I merely stumbled on it, having met a woman in what seems like a deep sleep, which didn't last up to 30 minutes. She told me something which made me feel at that stage that she is not fully human.

When I mistakenly woke up I immediately closed my eyes and fall back into deep sleep, and in that deep state, I telepathically asked: "Are you there?" Only to hear a different voice answer, Yes. How can I help you? I was startled because it was a different voice. I asked specific questions which were personal and I was told the answers, but each time I am not deep enough in sleep, the audio became faint like radio moving from specific frequencies into stasis mode. So each occasion I shout telepathically, Is anyone here, then a different voice or two will answer and I will ask questions. Much more like radio presenters waiting for callers.

The only question I asked which startled me was when I ask "Is there God?" the Answer was, there is nothing like that....but......then I faded out. I will attempt to get that response next time I am able to get through the channel.

But personally, I had always known that there must be a back up team that manages this reality. The world can not just exist without a team overseeing it,

I have been of the opinion that this is a Simulated Universe and we have System Administrators and we are in a Computable Universe, I know this is a hosted Simulation. I have experienced being hooked to this computer and my processing power was expanded. My IQ level is higher than most humans so I refuse to settle for religious mumbo jumbo.

I know many religious people will find this sounding crazy, but I just have to state my experience and document them so I do not forget, cos I have forgotten many of the questions I even asked but the answers are deep in my archives.

Do not ask how I establish the contact, because I didnt plan, I simply stumbled on it and will try it again. But I know that I had binaural beats playing on my earpiece and removed them before I dose off.

Keep searching.....
Interesting

We must become GODS, there's no turning back now
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2019
AmunaNo1:

Interesting

We must become GODS, there's no turning back now
We are but we have become potentials of the greatest versions of ourselves. The word, God is a Human invention, mostly to control. But that greatest force is us in the human body with limited physical senses.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2019
Capensis:
We are but we have become potentials of the greatest versions of ourselves. The word, God is a Human invention, mostly to control. But that greatest force is US in the human body with limited physical senses.
I researched the meaning of "us" and "our" in the story of creation.....they said in Hebrew,us refers to a particular individual not many
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2019
futurist369:
I researched the meaning of "us" and "our" in the story of creation.....they said in Hebrew,us refers to a particular individual not many

not true.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
futurist369:

Eloha is singular.

Elohim is Plural.

Follow the Hebrew etymology closely. You even understand English Language, yet someone tells you that 'us' and 'our' is singular tense. Why dont you ask the person if he/she is crazy. That English is very simple. Let 'us' make man in 'our' image is a objective pluralistic command.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Capensis:

Eloha is singular.

Elohim is Plural.

Follow the Hebrew etymology closely. You even understand English Language, yet someone tells you that 'us' and 'our' is singular tense. Why dont you ask the person if he/she is crazy. That English is very simple. Let 'us' make man in 'our' image is a objective pluralistic command.
men I don't know what to believe anymore...... Too many lies under the facade as truth
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
futurist369:
men I don't know what to believe anymore...... Too many lies under the facade as truth

Believe has no place in research. It is better you discontinue if your objective is to believe. Why would you not google facts and study them using science as your yardstick?

How can someone tell you that 'us' and 'our' is singular? Is that person not silly?
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

Believe has no place in research. It is better you discontinue if your objective is to believe. Why would you not google facts and study them using science as your yardstick?

How can someone tell you that 'us' and 'our' is singular? Is that person not silly?

capensis I have an issue which I believe you can shed more light on;I know you're well versed in psychology.OK here it goes:ever since I was a little kid I've always been shy,I just have this inner fear of socializing or talking to people (I don't interact with kids my age in my compound)... I usually withdraw myself inside my house in order to avoid social interaction. When little kids go to birthday parties,I normally cry because I don't want to go.not because I don't really want to,but because am scared of dancing or doing all those play.....it's like i have this inner subconscious fear of socializing..... I spent my entire life isolated in my house,had few friends, rarely go out(am not an introvert).... When I go to church,I feel like dancing but I am just scared, I just don't know why I fear, it's like the fear hijacks my body.... I have identified myself as a "shy" person, so my sense of self has been a shy person so I thought it was normal(anyways my father was an extremely shy person so I thought he transferred it to me)so all my life I've believed I was a shy person..... Now to the other part,am scared of criticism, I fear doing things in order to avoid mistakes because am scared that if I do,my parents are going to scold me....last month,I tried putting oil in our generator,but I did not know how to do it properly,immediately my mum came back she started shouting and immediately I was scared and since then I've never bothered to learn it.....I can't look people straight in the eyes,when I walk I avoid eyes contact and look down always,when am in a social gathering I fear talking to people.. ...people usually call me ugly,and am even scared of courting a girl CU's I think she might think am ugly.....infact its too long to type....what do you think could be the cause,pls I hope you do reply
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
futurist369:
capensis I have an issue which I believe you can shed more light on;I know you're well versed in psychology.OK here it goes:ever since I was a little kid I've always been shy,I just have this inner fear of socializing or talking to people (I don't interact with kids my age in my compound)... I usually withdraw myself inside my house in order to avoid social interaction. When little kids go to birthday parties,I normally cry because I don't want to go.not because I don't really want to,but because am scared of dancing or doing all those play.....it's like i have this inner subconscious fear of socializing..... I spent my entire life isolated in my house,had few friends, rarely go out(am not an introvert).... When I go to church,I feel like dancing but I am just scared, I just don't know why I fear, it's like the fear hijacks my body.... I have identified myself as a "shy" person, so my sense of self has been a shy person so I thought it was normal(anyways my father was an extremely shy person so I thought he transferred it to me)so all my life I've believed I was a shy person..... Now to the other part,am scared of criticism, I fear doing things in order to avoid mistakes because am scared that if I do,my parents are going to scold me....last month,I tried putting oil in our generator,but I did not know how to do it properly,immediately my mum came back she started shouting and immediately I was scared and since then I've never bothered to learn it.....I can't look people straight in the eyes,when I walk I avoid eyes contact and look down always,when am in a social gathering I fear talking to people.. ...people usually call me ugly,and am even scared of courting a girl CU's I think she might think am ugly.....infact its too long to type....what do you think could be the cause,pls I hope you do reply

I think your life style is great. You may not recognize it yet, but with time you will find it very valuable. I know it because unlike you, I choose when to meet anyone and mostly stay solo to utilize the 24hrs I am allocated daily, wisely. So, you can be sure that your lifestyle does not make you an introvert, neither is there anything wrong with you.

On the subject of fear, you will overcome it, but to overcome it, there are only two ways I know of. But before I explain the ways, I want you to firstly understand that Fear is a Protective Mechanism programmed within the software of Life. You must understand that the physical body is powered by a subliminal software, some people call it Soul, some call it Spirit, some call it nervous system and the confusion goes on.

This software of life is actually the DNA, if you understand cellular DNA, then you will understand better. If all cells in your body has DNA, and you are made up of cells, then there is a perfect blueprint of DNA in the shape of your physical body which your skeletal muscular system, or morphology is built on. It is this software that runs the body, it is the software that is the Operating System of the Human animal.

So this Human System has protective mechanisms and fear is just input-response system activated by secretion of adrenaline as a catalyst, so understand this clearly and know that when the system is programmed badly, due to overprotective environmental signals, the entire fear code that epigenetically modify your genes, in this case, your Dad's gene was transferred to you and who knows how your father got it from. Someone he inherited from or he was exposed to a tragedy or anything that really cause the epigenetic re-writing of the Codes.

Your responsibility is to recode that fuccking gene as a mafia. Expose yourself little by little to terrifying situations. For example, an average joe is afraid of the dark. Looks like someone or something is following you. Start with that, and when you feel someone is following you, do not act on the fear impulse, turn around and approach that fearful situation, go through it. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, do this often enough and the code will begin to re-write itself.

If you expect a girl to call you ugly, unlike many people that will teach you to tell yourself you are handsome. My message is accept that you are ugly, and ugly guys get the best girls. Have that acceptance and approach the girls by the way. And if you ever jokingly tell a girl, I know I am ugly but I like you a lot. She will tell you that you are not. So, accept that fact and embrace your ugliness and you will break that code. Do it often enough, you become the best womanizer in town. It is a great thing to fucck these beautiful girls. Nature wants that to happen. And in doing so, you begin to build your self-confidence.

If your mom shouts at you, so what ? You shouldnt re-coil back. I know you are growing up in an environment that sends this bad signals to your Software of Life, but you must embrace it as what it is, and force yourself to learn those things so you do not become handicap in life and a victim of circumstance. Learn it. if your mum shouts at you, there is a trick you can do. If she shouts at you. Do not feel sorrowful. Do not engage your emotion. You can do something very funny. Clap for her. Tell her mom, I am clapping for you for correcting me, you are the best mom in the world. She will be shocked and will think seriously about it. Do this often enough and she will stop.

Lastly, You must face Life. You must expose yourself to dangerous situations. You came here for a reason and this place is not for the weak. But as an antisocial motherffucker, you will end up being the wealthiest and most knowledgeable guy in town and you will become very handsome organically, cos your genes will begin to change and you will be better than your dad in handling Life.

I had to type this long, because I know it will be helpful.

Be tough, be stubborn, be unpredictable. Be ugly, be handsome, be crazy, get beautiful girls around you and dont spend your money on them. Use your sweet mouth and if anyone calls you ugly, simply say 'I know'. I guarantee you, you will be a great guy.

1 Like

Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by okrikaboi: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis I am your biggest fan
I have received different prophecies from many prophets that I am going to be a powerful and great pastor but I am not really a Christian I am a big hypocrite but to my entire church I am the most holy brother this prophecies come at different intervals from different prophets. How do I confirm this prophecies myself
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
okrikaboi:
I have received different prophecies from many prophets that I am going to be a powerful and great pastor but I am not really a Christian I am a big hypocrite but to my entire church I am the most holy brother this prophecies come at different intervals from different prophets. How do I confirm this prophecies myself

First of all, you have to understand that Christianity is a Religion, not just a sham group. It is an established religion under the Savior Program designed and hosted for Mind Control. Therefore, that Religion, which I am a product of, by the way, but not a member any more, but can always visit to dance and enjoy the music, has multi-dimensional managers. They have Gate Keepers, Entities who have to ensure that at Death, the game continues. It does not end here on Earth, the control goes beyond. So, see it as an Empire that brings financial wealth to the physical managers and Energy Vampiric Parasitism to the beings on the alternate dimensions.

So, if it is so profitable on a multidimensional level, then it is a multidimensional institution with powerful forces orchestrating the conversion and brainwashing at different levels of operations.

There is an existing channel of communication on specific frequencies that these Channels tune to, and they sincerely believe they are talking to 'God'. They can swear and it is true to them, but is it really God? These are fishers of men and Souls for reincarnation and other sophisticated spiritual or psionic engineering.

Boy, trust me when I say, the game is played on a higher level too. I was also told I will be a preacher and will be preaching all over the world, and when I was an Elder in the Church and take photographs with 'white men', my late mom was so sure that my calling has began, not knowing his son was busy attending AMORC in the Morning before heading to Church or attending Eckankar some sundays to know more.

I have so far moved away from all organizations like those, including religions because I have studied all their doctrines and understand their controls.

It is all business, it is either for money or for control, power and some other things. But we are free Sovereign Spirits. Creators in our own right. We are the Gods of our Universes entrapped in human body. That is why we have capacity and potential to be ANYTHING.

Worship Nothing my friend, you are worshipping yourself if you do and falling under the controls of your brothers except that they know what they are and have developed their capacity to go into any Universe and enjoy life at any dimension of their choosing.

You are what you are.

1 Like

Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Capensis:

I think your life style is great. You may not recognize it yet, but with time you will find it very valuable. I know it because unlike you, I choose when to meet anyone and mostly stay solo to utilize the 24hrs I am allocated daily, wisely. So, you can be sure that your lifestyle does not make you an introvert, neither is there anything wrong with you.

On the subject of fear, you will overcome it, but to overcome it, there are only two ways I know of. But before I explain the ways, I want you to firstly understand that Fear is a Protective Mechanism programmed within the software of Life. You must understand that the physical body is powered by a subliminal software, some people call it Soul, some call it Spirit, some call it nervous system and the confusion goes on.

This software of life is actually the DNA, if you understand cellular DNA, then you will understand better. If all cells in your body has DNA, and you are made up of cells, then there is a perfect blueprint of DNA in the shape of your physical body which your skeletal muscular system, or morphology is built on. It is this software that runs the body, it is the software that is the Operating System of the Human animal.

So this Human System has protective mechanisms and fear is just input-response system activated by secretion of adrenaline as a catalyst, so understand this clearly and know that when the system is programmed badly, due to overprotective environmental signals, the entire fear code that epigenetically modify your genes, in this case, your Dad's gene was transferred to you and who knows how your father got it from. Someone he inherited from or he was exposed to a tragedy or anything that really cause the epigenetic re-writing of the Codes.

Your responsibility is to recode that fuccking gene as a mafia. Expose yourself little by little to terrifying situations. For example, an average joe is afraid of the dark. Looks like someone or something is following you. Start with that, and when you feel someone is following you, do not act on the fear impulse, turn around and approach that fearful situation, go through it. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, do this often enough and the code will begin to re-write itself.

If you expect a girl to call you ugly, unlike many people that will teach you to tell yourself you are handsome. My message is accept that you are ugly, and ugly guys get the best girls. Have that acceptance and approach the girls by the way. And if you ever jokingly tell a girl, I know I am ugly but I like you a lot. She will tell you that you are not. So, accept that fact and embrace your ugliness and you will break that code. Do it often enough, you become the best womanizer in town. It is a great thing to fucck these beautiful girls. Nature wants that to happen. And in doing so, you begin to build your self-confidence.

If your mom shouts at you, so what ? You shouldnt re-coil back. I know you are growing up in an environment that sends this bad signals to your Software of Life, but you must embrace it as what it is, and force yourself to learn those things so you do not become handicap in life and a victim of circumstance. Learn it. if your mum shouts at you, there is a trick you can do. If she shouts at you. Do not feel sorrowful. Do not engage your emotion. You can do something very funny. Clap for her. Tell her mom, I am clapping for you for correcting me, you are the best mom in the world. She will be shocked and will think seriously about it. Do this often enough and she will stop.

Lastly, You must face Life. You must expose yourself to dangerous situations. You came here for a reason and this place is not for the weak. But as an antisocial motherffucker, you will end up being the wealthiest and most knowledgeable guy in town and you will become very handsome organically, cos your genes will begin to change and you will be better than your dad in handling Life.

I had to type this long, because I know it will be helpful.

Be tough, be stubborn, be unpredictable. Be ugly, be handsome, be crazy, get beautiful girls around you and dont spend your money on them. Use your sweet mouth and if anyone calls you ugly, simply say 'I know'. I guarantee you, you will be a great guy.
and again my mum is a very toxic person,she harbours so much inbuilt anger that she vents out too often .. .she blames my elder sister (just because she dropped out of university)to be the cause of her suffering....she blames her for the current conditions of her life.....and I've noticed two. Things about her:she has a. Victim mindset about life,she blames her circumstances for her life,and she has a very hot temper. She get angry too easily due to stored anger...

And she also has a stagnant mentality, she. Thinks her life is over and it's up to us to succeed and take care of her...they believe going to school and getting a job is the. Way out of this suffering.... .I don't like her current conditions but its so sad. I can't help her,she does not want to accept responsibility.
..my Senior sis is addicted to alcohol and prays to god for a husband....
We never had a father while growing up..

.what can I do to help?pls do. Reply
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2019
futurist369:
and again my mum is a very toxic person,she harbours so much inbuilt anger that she vents out too often .. .she blames my elder sister (just because she dropped out of university)to be the cause of her suffering....she blames her for the current conditions of her life.....and I've noticed two. Things about her:she has a. Victim mindset about life,she blames her circumstances for her life,and she has a very hot temper. She get angry too easily due to stored anger...

And she also has a stagnant mentality, she. Thinks her life is over and it's up to us to succeed and take care of her...they believe going to school and getting a job is the. Way out of this suffering.... .I don't like her current conditions but its so sad. I can't help her,she does not want to accept responsibility.
..my Senior sis is addicted to alcohol and prays to god for a husband....
We never had a father while growing up..

.what can I do to help?pls do. Reply

Irrespective of the fact that it is your mom being described, but the description also fits the characteristic of Energy Vampires which psychologist might end up characterizing as narcissism or PTSD. Whatever the case is, is not her fault. But we can only say that she has allowed herself to be used as a source of energy vampirism to feed off the fear and negative emotion she generates from her kids.

Your sister might be searching for a husband so she can be free, but it will be difficult if not impossible for her to get a man of her dream while being there, cos the energy beings feeding off the entire laboratory, which your home has become will do a lot to keep her there.

If she has a relative, she could move away for a while so she can think clearly. Unfortunately, the churches can not even help in this cases, the worst thing is they will tell her to go for deliverance and more energy beings will hijack the process and it calms then begins again worse.

If there is anything to works against these forces, which is not easy to handle, it is love. Your mom needs love, and so do you and your sister. Who ever among you is feeling loved and love someone, then effects will be minimised if not eradicated. A lot of people will wonder if what I am writing here is true, but you wont find these in science or medical text books because it comes directly outside the level of operations of the physical, but certainly not the spiritual mumbo jumbo, but just step higher. The fear being generated in you, is for a reason and your sisters sorrow is for a reason. But for you I think you are on the right path.

Learn meditation. You do not have to do anything other than sink into the zero point and let your brainwave stay at theta. You will naturally draw from the organic orgone energy. Enough love energy to take you by daily. So what ever they do, will have no effect.

Just close your eyes and focus on your breath or your heart beat until you fade out. Try to zero out your thoughts. Just dont fight it, just wave it away with your mind and find that little margin between the thought spots and you will fade into the zero point and your brain wave will fall to theta.

If you do this often enough, you will open a channel of divine protection and everything will begin to work well, if you wish that to happen. Teach your mom to meditate when she is happy and your sister too.

You shouldnt be worried, you'd soon grow up and be a man, and you'd have a great story to tell.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

Irrespective of the fact that it is your mom being described, but the description also fits the characteristic of Energy Vampires which psychologist might end up characterizing as narcissism or PTSD. Whatever the case is, is not her fault. But we can only say that she has allowed herself to be used as a source of energy vampirism to feed off the fear and negative emotion she generates from her kids.

Your sister might be searching for a husband so she can be free, but it will be difficult if not impossible for her to get a man of her dream while being there, cos the energy beings feeding off the entire laboratory, which your home has become will do a lot to keep her there.

If she has a relative, she could move away for a while so she can think clearly. Unfortunately, the churches can not even help in this cases, the worst thing is they will tell her to go for deliverance and more energy beings will hijack the process and it calms then begins again worse.

If there is anything to works against these forces, which is not easy to handle, it is love. Your mom needs love, and so do you and your sister. Who ever among you is feeling loved and love someone, then effects will be minimised if not eradicated. A lot of people will wonder if what I am writing here is true, but you wont find these in science or medical text books because it comes directly outside the level of operations of the physical, but certainly not the spiritual mumbo jumbo, but just step higher. The fear being generated in you, is for a reason and your sisters sorrow is for a reason. But for you I think you are on the right path.

Learn meditation. You do not have to do anything other than sink into the zero point and let your brainwave stay at theta. You will naturally draw from the organic orgone energy. Enough love energy to take you by daily. So what ever they do, will have no effect.

Just close your eyes and focus on your breath or your heart beat until you fade out. Try to zero out your thoughts. Just dont fight it, just wave it away with your mind and find that little margin between the thought spots and you will fade into the zero point and your brain wave will fall to theta.

If you do this often enough, you will open a channel of divine protection and everything will begin to work well, if you wish that to happen. Teach your mom to meditate when she is happy and your sister too.

You shouldnt be worried, you'd soon grow up and be a man, and you'd have a great story to tell.
thanks sir,I appreciate.....am not against religion, but I think they tend to exaggerate things a lot...... Am planning on getting an earpiece and download binaural beats to start meditation...... And again am scared of d dark,am scared of sleeping straight up,I fear something is watching me,I know something is there definitely (I've been pressed in the night by something, I tried looking at its face but it was made out of darkness)..
.and also I had an experience last year which made me believe we are vibrating:I was sleeping then suddenly I became conscious space,as in empty space or air that has eyes to see.I was observing another of my body entering my physical body,but the experience was short lived.....what do you think could it be
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 24, 2019
futurist369:
thanks sir,I appreciate.....am not against religion, but I think they tend to exaggerate things a lot...... Am planning on getting an earpiece and download binaural beats to start meditation...... And again am scared of d dark,am scared of sleeping straight up,I fear something is watching me,I know something is there definitely (I've been pressed in the night by something, I tried looking at its face but it was made out of darkness)..
.and also I had an experience last year which made me believe we are vibrating:I was sleeping then suddenly I became conscious space,as in empty space or air that has eyes to see.I was observing another of my body entering my physical body,but the experience was short lived.....what do you think could it be

It could be your thought and imagination giving life to your hallucinations. We are all being watched, not necessarily by something evil or good, but what is the purpose of this world if we are not being watched by the guys on the backstage.

Kill the fear with your bare hands and do what you have to do.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

It could be your thought and imagination giving life to your hallucinations. We are all being watched, not necessarily by something evil or good, but what is the purpose of this world if we are not being watched by the guys on the backstage.

Kill the fear with your bare hands and do what you have to do.
you mean thoughts are powerful enough to generate an entity asphyxiating me?it felt real...
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 24, 2019
futurist369:
you mean thoughts are powerful enough to generate an entity asphyxiating me?it felt real...

Yes, how ever you look at, it is either your mental creation or someone or something else creates it with thoughts and projects to you.

Again Yes, with your thought, you can create entities and give it life. That is something I am not ready to expound on, lest some bad guys start creating negative entities and send on errands.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Freh(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Very informative thread. It's like all my theories are confirmed.
I wanted to ask what frequencies you listen to on binaural audios
Capensis:

Yes, how ever you look at, it is either your mental creation or someone or something else creates it with thoughts and projects to you.

Again Yes, with your thought, you can create entities and give it life. That is something I am not ready to expound on, lest some bad guys start creating negative entities and send on errands.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Freh:
Very informative thread. It's like all my theories are confirmed.
I wanted to ask what frequencies you listen to on binaural audios

Depends on what I want to achieve with it. I do not even use it often. Havent used it up to 10 times. But definitely use when I wanna entrain my brain waves so badly. I really do not believe I should depend on anything outside my human system.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Freh(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
okrikaboi:
I also have multiple of such prophecies on my life even long after I had crossed the point of no return. It's a way of roping you back in and is a chance at a normal life. But I can't turn back even if I wanted to, such a life is abhorrent to my being. I don't like the game they're selling so I'll design mine
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Freh(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

Depends on what I want to achieve with it. I do not even use it often. Havent used it up to 10 times. But definitely use when I wanna entrain my brain waves so badly. I really do not believe I should depend on anything outside my human system.
You have a point though. I use it a lot though. It helps me sleep when I can't
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by okrikaboi: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2019
This is my kind of thread cool
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:

again sir I have something that's been bugging me:I have been searching for a course to study in university, but I just can't narrow my focus to one thing.I one to study everything, I've tried picking one thing but I just can't. I want to study:physics, chemistry, mechanical and electronical engineering, philosophy, economics, computer science, carpentry,tailoring,electrical technician,catering,mechanic.... My list is long, I can't do one thing, am versatile and want to do everything... What do you think is the cause or what can I do?pls do reply if you can
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Freh:

I also have multiple of such prophecies on my life even long after I had crossed the point of no return. It's a way of roping you back in and is a chance at a normal life. But I can't turn back even if I wanted to, such a life is abhorrent to my being. I don't like the game they're selling so I'll design mine
freh how's your search for truth going?
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
One of the things I promised myself is that if I have kids,they're going to have access to books.books my own parents were incapable of providing for me

1 Like

Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
futurist369:
again sir I have something that's been bugging me:I have been searching for a course to study in university, but I just can't narrow my focus to one thing.I one to study everything, I've tried picking one thing but I just can't. I want to study:physics, chemistry, mechanical and electronical engineering, philosophy, economics, computer science, carpentry,tailoring,electrical technician,catering,mechanic.... My list is long, I can't do one thing, am versatile and want to do everything... What do you think is the cause or what can I do?pls do reply if you can

Pick a particular discipline for your degree but read everything but with priority to your discipline until you graduate.

I read everything in every field. But I studied Applied Chemistry in my First Degree and that has helped me in my manufacturing while the other courses I read on my own helps me conquer other industries.

It is great to be a polymath.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by nofuckz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
intresting!
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Freh(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
futurist369:
freh how's your search for truth going?
I'm not really searching for truth. I've stopped using that word. If we leave in matrix that means a lot of things are made up. I'm just looking for information and trying to bridge the gap between conscious and subconscious mind.

I wanted to ask if you know anything about a pressure sensation I feel in the back of my neck at the base of my skull.
Capensis,
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Freh:

I'm not really searching for truth. I've stopped using that word. If we leave in matrix that means a lot of things are made up. I'm just looking for information and trying to bridge the gap between conscious and subconscious mind.

I wanted to ask if you know anything about a pressure sensation I feel in the back of my neck at the base of my skull.
Capensis,

Check inch by inch at the back of your skull close to your neck if there is any sharp sensation like touching a needle or pin. Let me know if you experience any shape pinhead pain or sensation there.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by nofuckz(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
its often said that, those in the know (skilled craftsmen) never let out the secret formular. quite impressivd Sir.
Re: Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. by nofuckz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Capensis
no ?s for now, but i hope to take advantage of this light u'r shining

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry More Than One Wife? / Atheist Examines Our Lord's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.