Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Demigods And The Alternate Truths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demigods And The Alternate Truths (2310 Views)

That Alternate Angle / Pat Robertson's Message To Trump: You Live In An Alternate Reality! / Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Friedrich Nietzsche;
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

— Nietzsche,

---------------

“No one can build you the bridge on which you, and only you, must cross the river of life. There may be countless trails and bridges and demigods who would gladly carry you across; but only at the price of pawning and forgoing yourself. There is one path in the world that none can walk but you. Where does it lead? Don’t ask, walk!”

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Schopenhauer as Educator

-------------------

Today, I will be sharing and comparing notes on the need to become a Student of Your Religion, and graduate to ALL other Religions, until you have exhausted all Religions, and even including Newtonian and Classical Physics, which are also dogmatic Religions, that criticizes the evolution of Understanding of the Universe, Humanity and the understanding of designed Matrix.

No knowledge is hidden, Humans are merely too lazy to study, but an excellent excuse is simply stating that information is hidden, it is the greatest alibi of the foolish. In their foolishness and ignorant comes the pride, and in their solo moment, they know how weak they are.

The Sun of Man, shines above your Head, it is the Light of the world, he will come again in the clouds, every other season called Mornings.

Today, they worship the Light of the World, the Sun of God, Iesus codenamed Jesus.

To be continued.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
what are you rambling about bra?!
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Religions, all of them, are mind control apparatus, designed by the same crew that built our physical bodies using genetic engineering from the finest books and laboratory. Perfected Fibonacci sequences generated by the finest level of energy sequences called Spirit, it is not so difficult to see that the Human System is a Solid State Bio-machine with a computable programmable API existing on a different dimension, out of physical accommodation of the physical eyes of the bio-robot called Man.

To know thyself, you must study Science at the level you were built, such a tasking job, can crack the brain of the savviest, the best one can do is upgrade the OS to hyperdimensional state, and shift consciousness to that level, and know things the way they are. This is theoretical, but practically, how many are ready to dive into the unknown. The few who try, have the keys to the Universe and you call them, Luciferians, for there is no way you want to know how you were built, without having to know who built you.

And you must be discouraged, cos the Top is for the 1%, who MUST be admitted when your seriousness of purpose is established. All other things are added unto you, not really added, as you go further, you will understand how to make something as simple as money, you'd be wealthy beyond human measure, cos if you understand how the world works, no human can stop you from acquiring all you need, as you have the knowledge to build and destroy.

In all that you do, do not forget how you can convert your knowledge to material wealth, money is just a tool. You need much of it, cos Humans were built to help achieve money and all that money can buy, cos the easiest way to get drinking water without working for it, is to gather the slave robots to dig the wells or pay for it. The usefulness of money, is in getting the water, machines can do it for free, if they are conscious.

Those who have ears, understand.

To be continued.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Interesting
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Those who designed the Human bodies are alive, some are dead, some are immortals, yet others can transfer their 'Consciousness' to new body, cloned, modified, birthed or what ever means necessary.

Call them Gods, DemiGods, 'God', or what ever, but they are Humans, Humanoids per sae, but with a larger brain and level of understanding, than the 'robots' they designed.

There is nothing 'religious' about our nature, there is nothing that is 'Spiritual' as we define it, but all levels of 'Spirituality' and 'Magic' are Hyperlevel Science at the level that we are not exposed to, and no one will provide you the clue, if you are hungry for it, you will research and stop 'believing', for 'Belief' is a dogma, Truth is not what you need, FACT is weightier than Truth, cos Truth is relative to level of understanding. You are served the level of Truth based on your understanding.

Fact once established can not be altered. Seek fact, cos Truth is not all factual. If Quantum Science cant prove it as fact, do away, and continue the research.

To be continued.

3 Likes

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by okrikaboi: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Capensis:
Those who designed the Human bodies are alive, some are dead, some are immortals, yet others can transfer their 'Consciousness' to new body, cloned, modified, birthed or what ever means necessary.

Call them Gods, DemiGods, 'God', or what ever, but they are Humans, Humanoids per sae, but with a larger brain and level of understanding, than the 'robots' they designed.

There is nothing 'religious' about our nature, there is nothing that is 'Spiritual' as we define it, but all levels of 'Spirituality' and 'Magic' are Hyperlevel Science at the level that we are not exposed to, and no one will provide you the clue, if you are hungry for it, you will research and stop 'believing', for 'Belief' is a dogma, Truth is not what you need, FACT is weightier than Truth, cos Truth is relative to level of understanding. You are served the level of Truth based on your understanding.

Fact once established can not be altered. Seek fact, cos Truth is not all factual. If Quantum Science cant prove it as fact, do away, and continue the research.

To be continued.
Billyonaire I mean humandroid is that you long time

2 Likes

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
okrikaboi:

Billyonaire I mean humandroid is that you long time

In the flesh grin

2 Likes

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Dami12345: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Capensis:

In the flesh grin

We have missed you.
Waiting on your updates.
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dami12345:

We have missed you.
Waiting on your updates.

Chasing projects for now. Will respond to any questions.

2 Likes

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Capensis:
Religions, all of them, are mind control apparatus, designed by the same crew that built our physical bodies using genetic engineering from the finest books and laboratory. Perfected Fibonacci sequences generated by the finest level of energy sequences called Spirit, it is not so difficult to see that the Human System is a Solid State Bio-machine with a computable programmable API existing on a different dimension, out of physical accommodation of the physical eyes of the bio-robot called Man.

To know thyself, you must study Science at the level you were built, such a tasking job, can crack the brain of the savviest, the best one can do is upgrade the OS to hyperdimensional state, and shift consciousness to that level, and know things the way they are. This is theoretical, but practically, how many are ready to dive into the unknown. The few who try, have the keys to the Universe and you call them, Luciferians, for there is no way you want to know how you were built, without having to know who built you.

And you must be discouraged, cos the Top is for the 1%, who MUST be admitted when your seriousness of purpose is established. All other things are added unto you, not really added, as you go further, you will understand how to make something as simple as money, you'd be wealthy beyond human measure, cos if you understand how the world works, no human can stop you from acquiring all you need, as you have the knowledge to build and destroy.

In all that you do, do not forget how you can convert your knowledge to material wealth, money is just a tool. You need much of it, cos Humans were built to help achieve money and all that money can buy, cos the easiest way to get drinking water without working for it, is to gather the slave robots to dig the wells or pay for it. The usefulness of money, is in getting the water, machines can do it for free, if they are conscious.

Those who have ears, understand.

To be continued.
These atheists will never cease to amaze me grin grin
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
These atheists will never cease to amaze me grin grin

You are more stupid than you ancestors and your kids will be worse if you refuse to understand English words.

What part of the post talk about your silly belief system.

1 Like

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Capensis:

You are more stupid than you ancestors and your kids will be worse if you refuse to understand English words.

I don't trade word with fools. I thought you were going to come up with a reasonable argument, I guess I'm wrong.

PS: This will the last mention you will get from me. Stay blessed kiss
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Freh(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Welcome back bro. Initially I thought you were crazy but with more study of some of the sciences you mentioned to me a lot of the stuff you said is starting to make a lot of sense. I still don't agree with everything you say and I haven't finished reading all the sciences you mentioned. But it's hard men...I might settle for less at the end
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Freh(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okay so my question is on Ascension. I think it is possible for the atoms of the physical body to be translated into higher frequencies where limitations are removed but certain teachings make it look like it is compulsory.
That if you don't achieve ascension in this life you have to incarnate again. Personally I think it's nonsense. Just another way of making sure we come back. Which I don't think is necessary.

What's your take on ascension and the mechanics of it?
Do you think reincarnation is necessary and can it be avoided?
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hmm.
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Capensis:

droid, always ready to attack
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Dami12345: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I don't trade word with fools. I thought you were going to come up with a reasonable argument, I guess I'm wrong.

PS: This will the last mention you will get from me. Stay blessed kiss

The wisdom of Gods seems like stupidity to mere men.

You stand in the presence of one who can choose to be worshipped.
You should show respect to those who can unmake you.
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Dami12345:

You stand in the presence of one who can choose to be worshipped.
You should show respect to those who can unmake you.
undecided
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 09, 2019
jeloser:
droid, always ready to attack

The weak shall not inherit the Earth

1 Like

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Dami12345: 3:13am On Feb 17, 2019
Capensis:

Lemme take advantage of this today. I thought a lot about what to ask you. I first wanted to know how to make the Faraday cage you spoke about. Then the device to experience mortality without the usual dangers. These were my initial questions. However I am still on the journey to increase my wealth so I can progress spiritually. What I would like to know is the purpose of life if you are willing to talk on it.

You also emphasize that one shouldn't take a life, does this mean one shouldn't whatever the cost?
What about situations where-by I may feel responsible, based on the fact that I can see how a person's life may end but I dont tell the person?
What about if one of the consequence of my actions would lead to the death of someone or force situations that would lead to this?

What if my job leads to this? Like law enforcement or tactical strikes in service to my nation?
Thank you for your time.
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Capensis:

Please how does theurgy manifest physical results? What/who actually goes on behind the scenes?

This question has bothered me for a long time. It's the one thing that just doesn't add up with present day evidence of how this physical system was brought into being. . .
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Please how does theurgy manifest physical results? What/who actually goes on behind the scenes?

This question has bothered me for a long time. It's the one thing that just doesn't add up with present day evidence of how this physical system was brought into being. . .

You have to get into the Code of the Universe, and re-program in such a way that it confuses the AI (Automated Intelligence) that manages the Hologram. If you keep twitching it constantly and getting the picture of exactly how you want things to be, consistent enough while devoting time on any of the sources of your income and working proactively, the system will unlock abundance to enable you as an agent of the manifestation, then you can literally hack the system. There are specific codes you'd discover along the way that will literally lead you to constant flow, but you must not ignore hardwork at what brings you income.

To be able to master these, you need to be good at meditation, you need to literally master the quantum field so you can repeat the process consistently.

It is easier with healing as it has to do with biological system. Healing is instanteneous with the process.

2 Likes

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by ThothHermes: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dami12345:

You stand in the presence of one who can choose to be worshipped. You should show respect to those who can unmake you.

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by ThothHermes: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dami12345:

You stand in the presence of one who can choose to be worshipped. You should show respect to those who can unmake you.

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Dami12345: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=ThothHermes post=75908569][/quote]

Didnt get this.
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by PapiFlin(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thrash. Hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dami12345:

Lemme take advantage of this today. I thought a lot about what to ask you. I first wanted to know how to make the Faraday cage you spoke about. Then the device to experience mortality without the usual dangers. These were my initial questions. However I am still on the journey to increase my wealth so I can progress spiritually. What I would like to know is the purpose of life if you are willing to talk on it.

You also emphasize that one shouldn't take a life, does this mean one shouldn't whatever the cost?
What about situations where-by I may feel responsible, based on the fact that I can see how a person's life may end but I dont tell the person?
What about if one of the consequence of my actions would lead to the death of someone or force situations that would lead to this?

What if my job leads to this? Like law enforcement or tactical strikes in service to my nation?
Thank you for your time.

If you can step outside the construct of Time then you are literally outside the control of laws of cause and effects that superintends over this reality, so you could basically do anything and never be answerable to the laws, because the laws are designed for mass control, if you are outside the perimeters of the law in this Time construct, it is not basically binding. At that point you could take a life and not face the rebounce effect of the laws.

Physical wealth is very essential, you have to be comfortable to be able to really do much, but understand what contentment is, cos if you are not contented with the basic needs of life, you will not be contented with much.

Faradays cage; I develop prototypes and scale them to whole rooms the scale up to entire house as faraday's cage. 5G is soon going life soon and many will have cancer, brainwave entrainment will cause havoc. Laser mind control and manipulation of emotion etc. Check online for the process.

The prototype for the Space Floatation experience is designed on the principle of ensuring that all five senses are denied sensory input. We are talking about, no sound, no smell, no light, no feel, and basically mouth closed so there is no sensory inputs from the 5 senses. So any experience you have comes from the 6th sense. That is when Extra Sensory perception takes you the zero point at the quantum field. Your very existence as an electrical node on the circuit of consciousness will be the only thing that you identify, without any experience of your body. You will float in the Space and step outside this physical world as you know it.

Quite busy,....we chat more

1 Like

Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
PapiFlin:
Thrash. Hogwash.

You are smarter than most. Dont mind them, let them waste their time reading hogwash grin
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Dami12345: 3:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Capensis:

If you can step outside the construct of Time then you are literally outside the control of laws of cause and effects that superintends over this reality, so you could basically do anything and never be answerable to the laws, because the laws are designed for mass control, if you are outside the perimeters of the law in this Time construct, it is not basically binding. At that point you could take a life and not face the rebounce effect of the laws.

Physical wealth is very essential, you have to be comfortable to be able to really do much, but understand what contentment is, cos if you are not contented with the basic needs of life, you will not be contented with much.

Faradays cage; I develop prototypes and scale them to whole rooms the scale up to entire house as faraday's cage. 5G is soon going life soon and many will have cancer, brainwave entrainment will cause havoc. Laser mind control and manipulation of emotion etc. Check online for the process.

The prototype for the Space Floatation experience is designed on the principle of ensuring that all five senses are denied sensory input. We are talking about, no sound, no smell, no light, no feel, and basically mouth closed so there is no sensory inputs from the 5 senses. So any experience you have comes from the 6th sense. That is when Extra Sensory perception takes you the zero point at the quantum field. Your very existence as an electrical node on the circuit of consciousness will be the only thing that you identify, without any experience of your body. You will float in the Space and step outside this physical world as you know it.

Quite busy,....we chat more

Just saw this.
Thank you for the knowledge.
Grateful.
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Capensis:

You are smarter than most. Dont mind them, let them waste their time reading hogwash grin
sir I've been searching for you.you deactivated your other moniker and I Just saw this username..... I told you I have embarked on the search for the truth,please be my guide....and about meditation, I live in a one room apartment with my parents and my environment is always noisy.......please how can I meditate in that kind of environment? I always know how to recognize your writing........ Please help,please
Re: Demigods And The Alternate Truths by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
futurist369:
sir I've been searching for you.you deactivated your other moniker and I Just saw this username..... I told you I have embarked on the search for the truth,please be my guide....and about meditation, I live in a one room apartment with my parents and my environment is always noisy.......please how can I meditate in that kind of environment? I always know how to recognize your writing........ Please help,please

If you are living with your parent in a room apartment, I think the most important thing for you right now is working hard at your job or what ever enterprise gives you money to improve your living conditions and create a source of financial flow.

I can not be your guide, because I am very busy with my own realities. But I can answer questions as I am doing now to enable you identify the facts and separates them from fictions and matrix constructs.

If you sleep every night, then you can meditate. There are several techniques but I will provide you the clue of what makes it work.

The purpose of meditation is to deprive all sensory inputs of datastream, which means no input from the 5 sense organs. But the most important is no sound except you wanna use binaural beats, which entrains your brainwaves to the specific frequencies generated by the sound. I prefer no sound, so you can buy ear plugs or put ear phones on, just anything to ensure that you have no sensory input to your ears. Lay still, best position is facing the ceiling, lying straight focus your attention on your heart beat, it is the best approach, but if you cant find the beat, focus on your outbreath, and your consciousness will begin to fade. The intention is to stay partially awake, cos you will almost always feel like sleeping. Then you might have fading sound, movement, messages, voices, or even see someone etc. Eg, if you thought of a friend, you might see the friend, it is not really the friend, but your thought is so powerful that it brings your expectation to realization on that partial conscious state. etc...

Keep exploring. But as you keep going, stuff will begin to happen and you will figure out what they are by researching online, scientifically, do not follow the New Age meanings or SPirituality meanings. Use Science as your fact-checker so you dont get conned by Angels and Demons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet On Fire As Apst Suleman Asks FG To Allow Him Go To Isolation Centers / When Heaven Came Down In Ikorodu ! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.