Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? (2040 Views)

Is this Why Did Adam Sinned? / How Many Years Did Adam And Eve Live In Eden / What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by DCmaverick(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Where are the bible scholars in this forum?
what language did Adam and Eve speak in the bible? grin

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by slimjohn2k5: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Love language
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by DCmaverick(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Love language
grin which one be love language again nah
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Jokerman(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2023
Doesn't matter.

What matters is that they understood themselves and also understood what God told them, just that they disobeyed and listened to the voice of the devil.

So I'd rather ask, whose voice or language are we understanding today, that of God or the devil?

2 Likes

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Padipadi(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2023
DCmaverick:

Apple coding language. Na Steve Jobs inherit am take found apple.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by illicit(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2023
Jokerman:
Doesn't matter.

What matters is that they understood themselves and also understood what God told them, just that they disobeyed and listened to the voice of the devil.

So I'd rather ask, whose voice or language are we understanding today, that of God or the devil?

You are not inquisitive at all

If everyone reasons like u

We will still live in caves

5 Likes

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2023
One African language like that I think!

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2023
They spoke an Heavenly Language.

Remember they were banished to this Realm.

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by paxonel(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2023
From the time of Adam and Eve till now, various languages had gone into extinction, how will you possibly now know which language Adam and Eve spoke?

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2023
If you ever feel stupid remember there are adult human beings who believe in the Adam and Eve fable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by JASONjnr(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2023
Jokerman:
Doesn't matter.

What are you saying?

How did they communicate?

When eve went to Adam and asked him to have a bite of the apple.... How did she pass the message and how did she remember the name of the fruit that Adam named?

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Lawag3: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
If you ever feel stupid remember there are adult human beings who believe in the Adam and Eve fable.

So to you man came from apes evolution isn't it?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Lawag3:

I would rather pitch my tent in an evidence based field like Science than rely on a primitive storybook where plants were created before the sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Maynman: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Lawag3:

The world is moving on behind all this illiteracy talk.
What is an "Ape"?

2 Likes

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by KnownUnknown: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2023
DCmaverick:

Lol. They spoke pidgin.
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by DCmaverick(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol. They spoke pidgin.
grin
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by KnownUnknown: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2023
DCmaverick:
grin

After they ate the magic fruit:

Adam:*grunts in approval*
Eve: ol’ boy, why we come naked like dis now?!

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by DCmaverick(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2023
KnownUnknown:

After they ate the magic fruit:
Adam:*grunts in approval* Eve: ol’ boy, why we come naked like dis now?!
and he was like "hey eve my banny wetin u done do?"

1 Like

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by TradingGod: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:

It is a great sign of immaturity to disrespect other people faith

Respect other people view about life no matter how ridiculous it sounds to you so that other people will also respect yours

Live and let live. Peace smiley
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:

It is a great sign of immaturity to disrespect other people faith

Respect other people view about life no matter how ridiculous it sounds to you so that other people will also respect yours

Live and let live. Peace smiley
Stupid beliefs do not deserve respect, because left alone, they decrease general intelligence and cause problems in society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by TradingGod: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
Stupid beliefs do not deserve respect, because left alone, they decrease general intelligence and cause problems in society.

Hmmmmm so you don't believe in freedom of expression

And if you dont believe in freedom of expression you are no different from a religious extremists
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
DCmaverick:

Heavenly language. Same language Yahweh used for them
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jokerman:
Doesn't matter.

Actually it does matter. It exposes the fraud called religion
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
illicit:

You are not inquisitive at all

If everyone reasons like u

We will still live in caves
He's a theist. What do you expect? They have been threatened to shut their minds from reasoning
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:

And if you dont believe in freedom of expression you are no different from a religious extremists
You're free to believe in a made-up desert god from the Middle East and I'm also free to point out the scam of it when you try to sell it in public.

How's that for freedom of expression?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lawag3:

From this post, you absolutely have no idea what evolution is. Just what your deluded pastors tell you, is what you believe
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by TradingGod: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
You're free to believe in a made-up desert god from the Middle East and I'm also free to point out the scam of it when you try to sell it in public.

How's that for freedom of expression?
you insult Christians for believing in God

That is against Fredom of expression

How will you feel if the people around you abuse you for thinking differently?

Grow up! 2023 is almost over, dont carry such level of immaturity to 2024 please undecided

Focus on yourself, always be positive and learn to add value to the society, and people will listen to you like your fellow atheist like bill gate

Abusing people for their faith online shows your high level of immaturity
I'm sure you are still trying to pass waec lipsrsealed
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by jaephoenix(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:

I'm sure you've seen many posts here where christians say all sorts about Islam. Did you castigate them? No. Did you remind them the muslims have every right to worship who they want? No. So whats your point?
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by Kingrshd3: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
DCmaverick:

Jews and Yoruba 😂
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by TradingGod: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm sure you've seen many posts here where christians say all sorts about Islam. Did you castigate them? No. Did you remind them the muslims have every right to worship who they want? No. So whats your point?
I respect the muslim folks so much that I don't enter their thread, that is why I don't take notice of the hate some Christians channel to the muslim folks

I believe in love and respect for other people oppion as long as they dont mean harm
Re: What Language Did Adam And Eve Speak? by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
TradingGod:
you insult Christians for believing in God

That is against Fredom of expression

How will you feel if the people around you abuse you for thinking differently?

Grow up! 2023 is almost over, dont carry such level of immaturity to 2024 please undecided

Focus on yourself, always be positive and learn to add value to the society, and people will listen to you like your fellow atheist like bill gate

Abusing people for their faith online shows your high level of immaturity
I'm sure you are still trying to pass waec lipsrsealed
You obviously don't know what "freedom of expression" means. And you're upset about my comments because you don't have the capacity to defend the nonsense you believe in cheesy

You should also stop using the word immaturity, you abuse like a child and reason like one. Stick around this section, maybe the intelligence of the unbelievers will rub off on you cheesy

Bye.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Gospel Vs The Passion Of The Christ / Do You Ever Bother About What People Thinks About You? / All illussion and magic lovers lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.