Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing (18614 Views)

10 Digital Skills That Every Student Must Learn For A Career / What The Punch’s Abimbola Adelakun Must Learn / The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Muritala2015(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Digital Marketing Is Not A Rocket Science. Attend This Free Facebook Marketing Workshop, It will be of help to you! It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by LahmV: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Do you want to build your business growth off the roof? If yes, this is where I come in.
I'm a professional digital marketer of several years of experience.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/06eff72b3c?utm_source=com.whatsapp_Mobile
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by geni340(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hello
please "like" & "follow" & help share the link below for a comprehensive training on autodiagnostics. The free online training will soon kick-off.
https://mobile.facebook.com/JulianAutodiagnostics/?_rdr?

You will be taught how to scan cars, read fault codes, interpret errors and offer solutions.
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Vsammi1: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Vsammi1: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by FitEyes(f): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2020
The certificate from Google Analytics is fine, but most of that is just the nice story of GA terminology and how to use its platform in different parts. In order to understand and appreciate while structuring adwords, Facebook, and Instagram campaigns at the macro-level, I would recommend taking a few free Udemy / Skillshare survey courses.
Canada prime marketing exceptional, efficient marketing and brand management techniques by canadaprimemarketing.com can have an emotional impact on your target audience, resulting in increased product sales and safe customer loyalty with your company and brand.
It is difficult to "practice" for digital marketing, since you need resources to start real-world campaigns. But, even if you do not set it live, you can still go to Google / Facebook and actually set up a campaign. Do it a couple of times so you can see what you can do (targeting, ad types)
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by nannimbinde: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Digital marketing, its ubiquitous and fast moving marketing with ease to access, with the aide of the mobile device unlike traditional marketing.
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by dayssolalee(m): 2:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodnews

there is a platform that will hold your hand and put you through digital marketing with a vast resources on Digital Marketing. Get 400+ Video Courses +eBooks on Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Click Funnel and Digital Product Designs. Visit Souljar Mind Academy to get started https://souljarmind.com/
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by priyankayadav: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2023
Learning digital marketing is essential in the modern business landscape. It equips individuals with skills to reach wider audiences, create effective online campaigns, analyze customer behavior, and boost sales. In a digital age, understanding digital marketing strategies is crucial for career growth, business success, and staying competitive in the market. Join The IoT Academy for understanding digital marketing strategies It provides online and offline certification courses like data science, machine learning, Python, Embedded Systems, Full Stack Java Development, and digital marketing course in noida.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? / What Oil Companies Pay Their Workers In Port Hacourt / Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.