Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing (18650 Views)

10 Digital Skills That Every Student Must Learn For A Career / What The Punch’s Abimbola Adelakun Must Learn / The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Starkid3010(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
will2lead:
Email/Chat me so I can teach you
boss can you drop your whatsapp number
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
jcflex:
Your location pls

Onipanu Lagos state
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
i want to learn. what's the cost?

15k instead of N70k now
hisexcellency34:
i want to learn. what's the cost?

15k instead of N70k now
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
EmpressT:
I'm still learning digital marketing. I really need to push further with the help of a guru in IT.
Let's help you
Reserve a seat now for just 15k instead of 70k
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by tirigbosa: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
will2lead:
Email/Chat me so I can teach you
please, send ur phone number bro. I want to learn YouTube seo.
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by gbengalite(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
CERTIFICATION FOR DIGITAL MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
We, at YuuDigital are the online marketing arm of Yuuzoo with HQ in
Singapore. A division of vibrant and out of the box thinkers and
professionals. Who live and breathe all aspects of digital marketing
and brand perceptions.

Training Category:
1. Beginner
2. Intermediate
3. Advance

Cost: N30K (formerly N50K)

Class:

1. Weekdays (wed, thurs and Fri)
Start date: 6th January, 2019

2. Weekend (Saturdays)
Start date: 9th Feb., 2019

Note: we can only accommodate a few people per class.

Course Outline:

1. PayPerClick/SEM
Search Ads
Google Display
Video ads (Youtube)

2. Social Media Marketing
Facebook ads
Instagram ads
Twitter ads
LinkedIn ads
Social media listening tools

3. Content Marketing & SEO
Keyword Research
How to write content
Content tools
Technical SEO
On page/Off page SEO
Marketing SEO

4. Digital Marketing Strategy
Working with brief
Identifying Audience
Customer Persona
Marketing plan
Budgeting

5. Email Marketing
opt-in list
A/B or Split Testing
Scheduling
Measurement & Metrics

Benefit:

1. Learn from Top Instructors
2. Google Certification Exam
3. Internship and employment opportunity across our network

Call 08026393592

https://yuudigital.ng/training/
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by gbengalite(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Digital Marketing 1.0 Demystified! You Want To Learn! We Want To Teach!

‘Disclaimer’

If you really care about the recent buzz on Digital Marketing this post is meant for you else please don’t continue.*I don’t mean to be mean*

--

The frequent questions I see nowadays, gave me the needed impetus to break the monster in Digital marketing, at least to a layman.

From [url="https://www.nairaland.com/2822790/want-improve-career-4-new"]Nairaland[/url], Quora to[url="https://www./what-fuss-digital-marketing-12-things-you-need-know-gbenga-ogunbiyi?trk=pulse_spock-articles"] LinkedIn[/url] Back to [url="http://twitter.com/ppcdigitals"]Twitter[/url], then to[url="https://web.facebook.com/ppcdigitals/"] Facebook[/url]; one thing is common, the question about ‘what Digital Marketing really is’ and ‘how can it be learnt’ and by who?

I did research on Google Keyword Planner and Trends, just to analyze the ‘Big Data’ of Nigerians search queries about Digital marketing. Top on the list is, ‘What is digital marketing’ and ‘digital marketing training’ averaging 500 searches monthly, now I know there is a problem. People really want to learn, it’s quite unfortunate there is little or no information, so below is the answer. As a Search marketer I preempt users’ intent, I spend time traversing through the lonely wilderness of ‘big data’; I must confess, it could be boring. My measure of success is defined by our many lives I can touch, that’s why I have dedicated certain part of my life on training people about digital marketing (interested? mail: training@ppc.ng).

Below is the top 12 pillars of digital marketing, with the assumption that you already have a landing page or website.

[url="https://web.facebook.com/ppcdigitals/"]Join Our Online Community[/url]

Introduction to Digital Marketing
:

It’s simply the digital way of showcasing your brand/product to a wider audience. Digital marketing is the marketing of your product or service online while making use of digital channels. As such, it’s a more proper name instead of ‘online marketing’ or ‘internet marketing’. You need to understand what digital marketing is not and what it is. I’ll take you through what I’ve learnt while working with some of the biggest brands in Africa across niches’ like e-Commerce, Banking, Gaming and Lottery, Fashion, Real Estate, Beauty, Law, IM and Chatting Applications etc.

Search Engine Optimization(SEO):

SEO is the most talked about part of digital marketing, it is the collections of different strategies that ensures your Webpage is on the search engine result page (SERP). It’s earned, hence, it is not a paid service.

It averages about 4,000 searches monthly on Google NG Search Engine from my research. I spoke with a lot of Nigerians, the truth be told; some have one time or the other heard the term SEO. While some have never heard of it. Those that have heard didn’t really know the meaning and never bothered to research or ask someone who knows.

Because attention span is short, I’ll highlight few key points you need to know about: What SEO is?Types: blackhat SEO, whitehat SEO, offpage SEO, onPage SEO, marketing SEO, technical SEO. planning SEO For a website, preparing SEO report, Search console

Search Engine Marketing(Pay Per Click-PPC):
http://www.ppc.ng/practical-pay-per-click-digital-marketing-training-session-in-lagos-nigeria-ppc-ng/

SEM as it’s fondly called is the marketing part of search engine. You pay to get your products/business/ads/web shown to millions of African that search the Search engines (notable here is, Google, Yahoo and Bing. While Yandex and Baidu are much popular in Asia, ahead of Yahoo & Bing).

If you don’t have time for the different SEO strategies that is slowly earned. PPC is the payment means for this kind of advert; it means you pay only when someone clicks your ads. You now know where we coined ppc.ng from?

I’ll show you the different ads networks, take into how to research and forecast keywords, search campaign, tracking & measuring ROI, Budgeting and allocating funds to different online advert channels.

Social Media Marketing:

As the name implies, it is the marketing part of social media. A lot of people call themselves online marketer simply because they know the other part of social media, which I term ‘community management’.

Here I will show you the Facebook marketing part-‘Like conversion’, ‘Sponsored post’, ‘Website Conversion’, ‘Sponsored Post’, ‘Mobile app Engagement’, ‘Mobile App Installs’, ‘Claim your offer’ ‘Video views’ ‘Event’

Twitter Marketing, Linkedin marketing, how advertise on Instagram?

Email Marketing:

These days, because of the proliferation of smartphones, 80% of people (smartphones users) get their email on the go. It’s much cheaper and has a lower CPA (cost per acquisition).

Today, marketers have turned this channel into a cliche and people are tired of receiving emails. I’ll take you through, what is email marketing and how to write a creative copy to increase the open rate? Biggest challenge in email marketing, Increasing email subscription/ opt-in list, creating your own email list of millions of email id’s, Inbox Deliverability, Multiple Email Campaigns, Measurement & Metrics.

Google Analytics and other Web Analytics Dashboard:

Web analytics shows you the in depth insight of all engagement activities on your site/blog. You want to know where your visitors are coming from, you want to know the number of visitors viewing your web in real-time, where they go to immediately after leaving your web page? Which keyword they searched for before getting to your web? How long did they use surfing your web? Did they buy anything (conversion)? Their location, what device are they accessing your web with (mobile, Tab or Desktop?), what browsers? What OS(Windows or Mac)? Did they come from your Social channel? Organic search? Paid Search? Email channel?

I’ll show you how to monitor bounce rate, visitors’ behaviors, tracking conversion, setting up dashboards, and taking corrective actions if required.

Let's take a break here. Because attention span is short, you may wish to click on the link below to continue this informative article.

Source: http://www.ppc.ng/what-is-digital-marketing-12-pillars-of-digital-marketing/
https://www./what-fuss-digital-marketing-12-things-you-need-know-gbenga-ogunbiyi?trk=pulse_spock-articles

tags: digital marketing in nigeriaX digital marketing instituteX digital marketing nigeriaX digital marketing strategyX digital marketing trainingX Email marketingX SEOX social mediaX What is digital marketing
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Revolva(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls find my tech blog below my signature and read current tech update
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by webtutorr: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
WEBSITE DESIGN + ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINING + BLOGGING + WEBSITE TRAINING.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08065847947

even if you are a complete novice, i will take time and coach you to get perfect.
With a very simple website designing tool. you dont need to code anything.
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by serikigoro: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Location please?

Lazyreporta:
Learn DIGITAL MARKETING today!!!
-Seo
-Email marketing
-Backlinks
-Contents marketing
-Article writing
-Facebook Ads campaign
-Twitter Ads campaign
-Google Adword
-Instagram Ads campaign
-blogging

There are thousands of companies that need the services of a Digital Marketer, with average salary of N2.4m yearly, and you can decide to work from home marketing other people's products and cash out daily using your skills.
You can Google for facts.

Reserve your seat now for 14th of March

Over 70% off

Just 14, 999
Instead of N70k
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by TechCapon(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
OkeOladimeji:
I earned atleast #1.5m doing SEO last year. I am working in increasing my client base this year for more revenue!
that's one skill I need. How can I begin
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Richnero(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lazyreporta:
Learn DIGITAL MARKETING today!!!
-Seo
-Email marketing
-Backlinks
-Contents marketing
-Article writing
-Facebook Ads campaign
-Twitter Ads campaign
-Google Adword
-Instagram Ads campaign
-blogging

There are thousands of companies that need the services of a Digital Marketer, with average salary of N2.4m yearly, and you can decide to work from home marketing other people's products and cash out daily using your skills.
You can Google for facts.

Reserve your seat now for 14th of March

Over 70% off

Just 14, 999
Instead of N70k
This training is for how long?
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by fusionnest: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
I like the part " DM shouldn't be the job of the DM team alone, but runs through the entire ORG"

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Akeey(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
OkeOladimeji:
I earned atleast #1.5m doing SEO last year. I am working in increasing my client base this year for more revenue!

i really will like to know how u did it.
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richnero:
This training is for how long?

For 2 days

5hours each day instead of 2hours per day

No need breaking or teaching you in weeks when you can learn in two days..

We will only provide 1 month mentorship for you for a week
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
kiss
fusionnest:
I like the part " DM shouldn't be the job of the DM team alone, but runs through the entire ORG"
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Akeey(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lazyreporta:

15k instead of N70k now

how long will the training last for. a day, 2weeks, one month , 6 months etc? which?
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Akeey(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lazyreporta:

For 2 days

ok seen. where is the location?
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akeey:

how long will the training last for. a day, 2weeks, one month , 6 months etc? which?

For 2 days

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akeey:

ok seen. where is the location?

Onipanu lagos

If you are in abuja, kubwa
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
serikigoro:

Location please?

For 2 days

Onipanu, Lagos

If you are in abuja, Kubwa

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by jcflex(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lazyreporta:

Onipanu Lagos state

Any where in FCT where i can learn
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Akeey(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lazyreporta:

For 2 days

Onipanu, Lagos

Am made to understand that SEO is used to increase the visibility of websites on the web. i dont know how to build a website . neither do i know how to market myself online. i want to know if this SEO training is meant for someone like me?
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
EdoBozz:
Yahoo boys were the best digital marketers in Nigeria before they turned everything to ritual and blood money.
lol in those years of yahoo messenger.
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akeey:

Am made to understand that SEO is used to increase the visibility of websites on the web. i dont know how to build a website . neither do i know how to market myself online. i want to know if this SEO training is meant for someone like me?

Its meant for you sir,
We will teach you how to
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by Lazyreporta(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
jcflex:

Any where in FCT where i can learn

Yes, in Kubwa, 07030407370
Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by knaikky(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lazyreporta:

For 2 days

Onipanu, Lagos

Doesn't sound like a practical training.
U can't handle all the above listed topics in 2days. I need a practical class and not theories.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Learn Digital Marketing by iamclime(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lazyreporta:

For 2 days

I'll look into this. I'll WhatsApp you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? / Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 / How Much Should Entry Level Graduates Be Paid In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.