Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness (16470 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Isyomah(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ballotpaperz88:

I mean sorry but don’t give meaningless suggestions as well because he never said he’s not working

Na u sabi
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Ballotpaperz88(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Isyomah:

Na u sabi
Na we Sabi
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Sundarita: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Has he been faithful all his life?
Useless man.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by VULCAN(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerian Judges are such a big problem.

You believe the man is telling the truth as the woman has shunned all court appearances yet you still adjourn the case again?

WTF!!!!!!
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Jay1F(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Options12:
To check who visited your Facebook profile, Click here;http://nazarethscience.org/38142///e5b6FPvXq8LSWsa/fcbg/?cat=1&pid=9&i=1030182
Yahoo is not the way
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
For him to divorce is wife at his old age now, where will he start from?
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
keepingmum:
Baba bhet boya you are slacking in the bedroom naa.

You have to up your game and pray for your marriage oh. God hates divorce and the devil is seriousy attacking marriages

Imagine , your wife is stil commanding heavy spenders and toasters after over 30years in marriage, if you divorce her now another man will wife her up before christmas.
You better up your game, start eating healthy, working out, dropping it hot in the bedroom at all times, stop tying wrapper whilst eating chewing stick with white singlet at home.....dress sexy and be appealing so that you can be attractive to her.
He said he's no longer interested.
He wants to live in peace simple! the woman is free to sleep with the nation if she likes

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
deskjetty:
30 years marriage and you didn't find out about her waywardness

should i call this a beautiful lie or what

#MAKENIGERIAWORK AGAIN

No mind am...

Another younger babe is around the corner...

Men and their adultery nature
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Thayay(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
SAMBARRY:
So iyenipe cheating ledun e?

Ojebosigboro kiwon na wa obo to tight.mio mo nkan tonwa leyin tawon omoyin ti dagba.baba agbaya oshi
I can't believe this useless man will ever bring such disgrace to me and my family.
Bayode Samuel is actually my dad. All you see here are lies from the pit of hell. I'll never forgive him even in my next world.
None of these stories were true.
I was shocked when i heard it was published on Punch this morning, not knowing it'll still come to nairaland. We the children told our mother not to go to the court in order to avoid any other embarrassments.
I'm not here to start sharing the whole story though, but my utmost prayer is we'll never have a useless father in Jesus name.
God bless
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Thayay(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
VULCAN:
Nigerian Judges are such a big problem.

You believe the man is telling the truth as the woman has shunned all court appearances yet you still adjourn the case again?

WTF!!!!!!
Thank you so much bro. I'm seriously in tears right now. He's my father. None of these allegations are true..... God should take my life if I'm doing this to save my mother's image. My happiness is my mother will be free at last. I doubt if any other woman can witness half of the hell she's seen from him. The future will really tell the truth.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thayay:
I can't believe this useless man will ever bring such disgrace to me and my family.
Bayode Samuel is actually my dad. All you see here are lies from the pit of hell. I'll never forgive him even in my next world.
None of these stories were true.
I was shocked when i heard it was published on Punch this morning, not knowing it'll still come to nairaland. We the children told our mother not to go to the court in order to avoid any other embarrassments.
I'm not here to start sharing the whole story though, but my utmost prayer is we'll never have a useless father in Jesus name.
God bless
Pele tie o

My advice is you back off from your dad to avoid further embarrassment and stain on you as children
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Thayay(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Pele tie o

My advice is you back off from your dad to avoid further embarrassment and stain on you as children
Thanks so much bro. We've actually got a place for our mum pending time....... I couldn't let any of my friends come visiting when i went home for Christmas cuz I'm not based in ekiti. The Shame was just too much for me. I don't know how to start explaining, seriously

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by SAMBARRY: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Thayay:
Thanks so much bro. We've actually got a place for our mum pending time....... I couldn't let any of my friends come visiting when i went home for Christmas cuz I'm not based in ekiti. The Shame was just too much for me. I don't know how to start explaining, seriously
wow.its a phase in your life and family that will come and go.its well
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by sweetilicious(f): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
yemeshak:
Of what benefit is the divorce going to be to the old man? He is going to die a lonely death with no one to be with him at the very end.
She is not their emotionally and physically.Which one is worst?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth / She Wants A Maid I Don't Like / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.