Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness (16474 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / Ways Of Preventing Teenage Waywardness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by CHZ777: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
between this marriage and this car, dont know which crash was worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u7Nq7VkABM
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by alizma: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pls let the man live in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Dalby(m): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemeshak:
Of what benefit is the divorce going to be to the old man? He is going to die a lonely death with no one to be with him at the very end.
Better than dying faster of heart attack with her eventfulness undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by IvarTheBoneless: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cumtroller:
A 62-year-old man, Bayode Samuel.

All Afonja Women are extremely wayward, sexually restless and reckless. They can fvck for a load of agege bread or less.

Dirty Sluts.

I can bet that your mother and sisters have tasted many Yoruba men.... your obsession is worrying
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Isyomah(f): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jummyju:
Stop hiding prostitution under "I don`t date broke guys". State your price, men are willing to pay.

Goan work nd stop complaining.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Isyomah(f): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good thing d children are all grown up.. Make a decision dah u feel is best. If z to divorce ha,, no prob as far as it wuld giv u rest of mind.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Dearlord(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Still a good way to go instead of harvesting her heart with anger

You are are a courageous man if truly what you said is true and not as a result of old age because sometimes the brain start derailing at old age
30yrs of unrepentance angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
zabuur:

What church do u attend
Abi mosque?
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Massdamm(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cumtroller:

All Afonja Women are extremely wayward, sexually restless and reckless. They can fvck for a load of agege bread or less.

Dirty Sluts.
your thinking memory is very low, u thinking Like a rag...

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by jericco1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
30years mehn I need to hear from the woman before I give my verdict.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by victorazyvictor(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cumtroller:

Dirty Sluts.

They older they gets, the wider they go. Thats some yoruba women for you
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Ballotpaperz88(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
keepingmum:
Baba bhet boya you are slacking in the bedroom naa.

You have to up your game and pray for your marriage oh. God hates divorce and the devil is seriousy attacking marriages

Imagine , your wife is stil commanding heavy spenders and toasters after over 30years in marriage, if you divorce her now another man will wife her up before christmas.
You better up your game, start eating healthy, working out, dropping it hot in the bedroom at all times, stop tying wrapper whilst eating chewing stick with white singlet at home.....dress sexy and be appealing so that you can be attractive to her.
You’re senseless and you need senselin because sense is very very far from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Ohidata: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Well, people still cheat after their partner has done all that. We just need to look well before leaping

keepingmum:
Baba bhet boya you are slacking in the bedroom naa.

You have to up your game and pray for your marriage oh. God hates divorce and the devil is seriousy attacking marriages

Imagine , your wife is stil commanding heavy spenders and toasters after over 30years in marriage, if you divorce her now another man will wife her up before christmas.
You better up your game, start eating healthy, working out, dropping it hot in the bedroom at all times, stop tying wrapper whilst eating chewing stick with white singlet at home.....dress sexy and be appealing so that you can be attractive to her.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Ballotpaperz88(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Isyomah:

Olosho, dem tie your hands make you no work?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Jesuslvzme(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmm,God will intervene
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Yoighaman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
After 30 years Wow...some people would clock only 5 years and would not let us hear word on social media...they don't even know what will happen in the next 25 years as you can see....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Jummyju: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Isyomah:

one of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Elvis295(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Are you looking for a way to come out of poverty and get rich? Do you need your business to boom? Do you need a husband? Do you need money for Visa? Are you a politician that wants to rise to the top? Do you need a baby? No human sacrifice. The only thing required is just animals.
Search no more. Come to the Asheerak Altar. The number one solution ground in Nigeria. Proven and tested by so many people. We are in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja, Ogun and Ekiti.
Call 09065070111 now for instructions.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by yemi1504: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by RexTramadol1: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Marriage could be regrettable at times
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by bonding1: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Uncle can no longer deal.

Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Isyomah(f): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jummyju:
one of them

Na u sabi
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Isyomah(f): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ballotpaperz88:

Olosho, dem tie your hands make you no work?

Biko dnt call me names. You dnt knw me. I jus gave d fellow a suggestion.
Re: Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness by Ballotpaperz88(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Isyomah:

Biko dnt call me names. You dnt knw me. I jus gave d fellow a suggestion.
I mean sorry but don’t give meaningless suggestions as well because he never said he’s not working

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? / Raising A Child To Speak English In Nigeria: Is It Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.