Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? (5663 Views)

Phone Thiefs Were Caught In Ibadan / Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review / See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2019
my money and phone we're stolen around ajah, someone changed the sim and I got his phone no as 23408105087342 (abass)......

my phone imei is 869740025334666

I called him and offered to buy it back first he agreed then switched off his phone

after i do police report, any other suggestions ?

Update

Later in this thread someone used the phone number to track him on Facebook

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Witlee(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2019
Send him recharge card of #5000

See yourself? Are you sure you are a Nigerian at all?

Since you sure say nah em number why you no use your sense track am done with another neutral number, maybe as a friend

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2019
Witlee:
Send him recharge card of #5000

See yourself? Are you sure you are a Nigerian at all?

Since you sure say nah em number why you no use your sense track am done with another neutral number, maybe as a friend

grownups only pls
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Witlee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Then why didn't you treat your problem only as an adult
Blockhead

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Witlee:
Then why didn't you treat your problem only as an adult
Blockhead

Cos ur stupid ??

4 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Hoodbilonia: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
If its a phons worth more than 100k
Involve sars but ready pay dem 10k with a lot of abeg
But if na palasa phone wey nor reach 100k
Guy man lock up

6 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by AdelaLee(f): 6:34am On Feb 23, 2019
labi1977:
my money and phone we're stolen around ajah, the thief changed the sim and I got his phone no as 23408105087342 (abass)

I called him and offered to buy it back first he agreed then switched off his phone

use a woman to set the baztard up, den he would be served to you like a platter of gold, its a very technical and versatile process, it could be time consuming but you would get him eventually!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by DaniellaDokubo(f): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
If its a phons worth more than 100k
Involve sars but ready pay dem 10k with a lot of abeg
But if na palasa phone wey nor reach 100k
Guy man lock up

Whatever is the value of the phone should not be the basis for pursuing the case since you have a means to do so.

Your objective is to reduce the number of thieves around since you have something to use.

Assuming the robber robs you again and you recognize him, how would you feel?

4 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Briller: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hmmm, track him down. Issorait. I wish you luck. Your only mistake was to have let him know you knew he was using the phone. That put him on the alert.

Police go collect your money finish and give you all the stories on top your money. Abeg, just forget the phone.

My brother was robbed at gunpoint and his phones stolen, ATM pin collected at gunpoint, and the robbers went on a shopping spree with the card. In less than 2hrs, before he could get his Bank to block his account, over N1.3m was already missing. As a Banker, I used all my connections and got the CCTV footage of the robbers. Went to the shops where they purchased very expensive gadgets with his ATM card and Lodged complaint at the closest Police station. Nothing was done even after dropping something to facilitate the investigation. Had to move to another Police station when unsatisfied with the way and manner the matter was being handled. For where. Same old same old.

Uptil today, my brother no see im money.

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Update it's been over a year and I decided to call this guy's number after stumbling on this thread again. lo and behold he answered the phone and confirmed his name I managed to get more info from him and told him I'm calling from a popular company.

So now I have a name and mail any further tips ?

Have not really been able to locate him on Facebook though or get his picture

Briller
DaniellaDokubo
AdelaLee

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Candidlady: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
labi1977:
Update it's been over a year and I decided to call this guy's number after stumbling on this thread again. lo and behold he answered the phone and confirmed his name I managed to get more info from him and told him I'm calling from a popular company.

chat him up as a lady! Get a girl to ring him mr grownup after a year!

2 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
labi1977:
my money and phone we're stolen around ajah, the thief changed the sim and I got his phone no as 23408......

seriously you called him and was negotiating?
what kind of ajebutter is this one?

you have burnt 85% chance of getting it back. the remaining 15% is luck that is left for you.

good luck grin

2 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
superCleanworks:

seriously you called him and was negotiating?
what kind of ajebutter is this one?

you have burnt 85% chance of getting it back. the remaining 15% is luck that is left for you.

good luck grin

R u a slow reader ? I have more of his details now. Have been chatting him for last few days.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Candidlady:

chat him up as a lady! Get a girl to ring him mr grownup after a year!

Madam small girl. Tnx.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
labi1977:

R u slow ? I have most of his details now. Have been chatting him for last few days.

if you wasnt slow then you would not be here asking your elders for advise even after you have all the details.

your phone is lost forever slow ajebutter with no sense.
after chatting him he will still collect your phone again and harvest your kidneys this time.

if you wasnt slow and pussie then you would not be here telling us how u r begging to suck your robber's deek just to get your 3310 back

8 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
superCleanworks:

if you wasnt slow then you would not be here asking your elders for advise even after you have all the details.

after chatting him he will still collect your phone again and harvest your kidneys this time.

if you wasnt slow and pussie then you would not be here telling us how u r begging to suck your robber's deek just to get your 3310 back

Stop talking like a dog ! F off if u have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
labi1977:

my money and phone we're stolen around ajah because i am such a pussie and have no sense in Lagos

i have all the details but i am still here asking stuuuuupid questions because i am a total dummy
and there is nothing i can do to get my phone back even with all the details i have got.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=superCleanworks post=106905292][/quote]

Jobless maniac ! Thief lover.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Foreign231(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Who go settle this matter for una ?
Aje butter and Non Ajebutter
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Foreign231:
Who go settle this matter for una ?
Aje butter and Non Ajebutter

Tnx ajepako

Idk well some funny person here just offered to track him for 7k. I told him pls track fess.

Annogbe:
if u are sure of the thief number contact 08037111012 he can help u pinpoint his location
[b][/b]

Update please note the guy above is a scammer he has scammed people here on nairaland reported
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
superCleanworks:

Mannerless your parents have obviously failed
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Foreign231(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
labi1977:

Tnx ajepako

Idk well some funny person here just offered to track him for 7k. I told him pls track fess.

Annogbe:
if u are sure of the thief number contact 08037111012 he can help u pinpoint his location
[b][/b]

Update please note the guy above is a scammer he has scammed people here on nairaland reported

Lol
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
superCleanworks:

Oga, abeg no vex for me. I just won ask one question. Are you a thief?

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2021
HenryDion:

Oga, abeg no vex for me. I just won ask one question. Are you a thief?

Please redirect that question to your mother and father. They must have stolen you from a baby factory full of mad women in congo. Your mother and father are thieves and to make it worse, your mother is still selling her pussie in exchange for breakfast to feed a waste of sperm like you. What a terrible pity.

Feel free to Ask me another stuuuuupid question.

4 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2021
labi1977:
my money and phone we're stolen around ajah, the thief changed the sim and I got his phone no as 23408......

Got thief's number what next?

Bring out 25k and go to the police station and let them track the guy for you but you are too broke to do that. that is why you are here looking for free advice.
You are here crying like tiwa savage. Hahahahah

What a Bloody loser.

2 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
labi1977:

Briller
DaniellaDokubo
AdelaLee

Over a year and you still have time to think of your losses. Poverty is real.

Seems they slapped you very well when they was taking things from you and the pain is still affecting your ear you little pink pussie.

Over a year and you still don't have money to pay police or DSS to help you solve this matter.

You better go and think about your life because the way things are going poverty will kill you before you find the guy that robbed you like a pussie.

2 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2021
superCleanworks:

Please redirect that question to your mother and father. They must have stolen you from a baby factory full of mad women in congo. Your mother and father are thieves and to make it worse, your mother is still selling her pussie in exchange for breakfast to feed a waste of sperm like you. What a terrible pity.

Feel free to Ask me another stuuuuupid question.

Hahahaha... Just one line of question and you're already writing a book cheesy... I forgot to add sir, do you run mad sometimes? Abeg no vex oh, nah question I ask.

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2021
superCleanworks:

Over a year and you still have time to think of your losses. Poverty is real.

Seems they slapped you very well when they was taking things from you and the pain is still affecting your ear you little pink pussie.

Over a year and you still don't have money to pay police or DSS to help you solve this matter.

You better go and think about your life because the way things are going poverty will kill you before you find the guy that robbed you like a pussie.

You triggered bastard

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth? Better go and find out who your father is n stop disturbing us here !

Your birth certificate must be an apology letter from a condom factory and if you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper, fold it, and shove it up your fucking ass !

Obviously I have another phone but there's no way I'm leaving ur thief boyfriend to go on stealing if I can discover who he is. Well unless hopefully he steals yours next. Bloody fool.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2021
labi1977:

You bastard whoreson

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth? Better go and find out who your real dad is a stop disturbing me !

Your birth certificate must be an apology letter from the condom factory and if you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper, fold it, and shove it up your fucking ass !

Obviously I have another phone but there's no way I'm leaving ur thief boyfriend to go on stealing if I can discover who he is. Well unless hopefully he steals yours next. Bloody fool.

LoL.. So much pain.
Broke pussie keeps getting robbed by kids then comes here to moan like tiwa savage.
Such a loser

2 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2021
HenryDion:

Hahahaha... Just one line of question and you're already writing a book cheesy... I forgot to add sir, do you run mad sometimes? Abeg no vex oh, nah question I ask.

Yeah i run mad on your sister's pussie. You need to see how i bang her madly with bottle, sticks and any object i like. Anything can enter your sister's pussie. Such a deranged slut she is.

Feel free to ask another dumb question
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2021
superCleanworks:

Yeah i run mad on your sister's pussie. You need to see how i bang her madly with bottle, sticks and any object i like. Anything can enter your sister's pussie. Such a deranged slut she is.

Feel free to ask another dumb question

E be like say u dey type from yabaleft cheesy

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2021
HenryDion:

E be like say u dey type from yabaleft cheesy

Oh! No more questions? Good boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Lady Turn Herself Into A Giant Snake After Being Arrested / Kashkash Loan App Disguised As Credit Wise After Ban (picture) / New Scam Format: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Scammed On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.