Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? (5623 Views)

Phone Thiefs Were Caught In Ibadan / Let Us Avoid Jungle Justice’ Not All Thiefs And Kidnappers Are To Be Burn’review / See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2021
superCleanworks:

Oh! No more questions? Good boy.

I'm sorry sir, thought you said I should keep asking grin
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2021
HenryDion:

I'm sorry sir, thought you said I should keep asking grin

So why did you stop? Are you weak already?
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2021
superCleanworks:

So why did you stop? Are you weak already?

It was a question sir. Sorry I didn't add a question mark cry
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by superCleanworks(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2021
HenryDion:

It was a question sir. Sorry I didn't add a question mark cry

A terrific content writer, copywriter and a creative at heart.

Hurry, cover your face in the mighty shame you have brought upon yourself.

What a fool.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2021
superCleanworks:

A terrific content writer, copywriter and a creative at heart.

Hurry, cover your face in the mighty shame you have brought upon yourself.

What a fool.

All this time I bin dey speak pigin nko? Abeg answer me jor. U dey type from yabaleft? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2021
Hello several ladies here have suggested that I use a lady to set him up I wonder if someone would volunteer I would love to talk to you.

I've got several details from him this week but I was not able to get his picture if a lady can chat him and get a picture or his FB and as much of his info as possible. I would be grateful and do my best to compensate.

Please talk to me first if willing.

Candidlady
DaniellaDokubo
AdelaLee
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2021
HenryDion:

All this time I bin dey speak pigin nko? Abeg answer me jor. U dey type from yabaleft? undecided

Abeg ep me ask him ooo grin .

How's the copywriting business these days any good sites to find work ?
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2021
labi1977:

Abeg let me ask him ooo grin .

How's the copywriting business these days any good sites to find work ?

Lucrative, if you get a well paying client. I pitch directly and pray it enters lol...

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Atk1nson(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2021
labi1977:
Update it's been over a year and I decided to call this guy's number after stumbling on this thread again. lo and behold he answered the phone and confirmed his name I managed to get more info from him and told him I'm calling from a popular company.

So now I have a name and mail any further tips ?

Have not really been able to locate him on Facebook though or get his picture

Briller
DaniellaDokubo
AdelaLee

Invite him for an interview for a job wink

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Atk1nson:

Invite him for an interview for a job wink

Lol
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by ajepako(f): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
labi1977:

Tnx ajepako

Idk well some funny person here just offered to track him for 7k. I told him pls track fess.

Annogbe:
if u are sure of the thief number contact 08037111012 he can help u pinpoint his location
[b][/b]

Update please note the guy above is a scammer he has scammed people here on nairaland reported

You're welcome.. grin grin

Don't mention grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Below is the little information I could get from the thief before he got suspicious any further
tips will be appreciated on how to move forward

Cant pinpoint him on fb

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello. Did you search for the number on Facebook

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
labi1977:
Below is the little information I could get from the thief before he got suspicious any further will tips be appreciated on how to move forward

Cant pinpoint him on fb
With my investigation I got three pictures of people closer to the person.
He's one of these guys

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
The owner of the number owns the Facebook page and also deals with repairing and selling phones.
To catch the thief you need to message the Facebook page and tell him you want to buy phone or repair. You need his location.
I hope you understand or you can call the number that you want to buy iPhone. You need his location since he deals with selling and repairing. He won't suspect anything.

You don't need anymore details except you just don't want to catch him.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
labi1977:
Below is the little information I could get from the thief before he got suspicious any further will tips be appreciated on how to move forward

Cant pinpoint him on fb
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
edictng:

Genius !! Didnt think this simple solution would work since phone numbers on Facebook don't usually get me anywhere.

Two heads are definitely better than one, your fresh eyes were the key. Tnx boss of bosses.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
The faces r very unfamiliar. the people that stole my phone sold or give it it to this guy I think I'd recognise their face if I saw them they were three of them.

Still it means this guy deals in stolen phones
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
edictng:

I feel quite certain that the bearded guy is abass that I've been talking to. He is the one that ended up with my stolen phone.

Oga what is this Google lens

it's clearly more powerful than Google search or Facebook search

Incredible tech
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
labi1977:
The faces r very unfamiliar. the people that stole my phone sold or give it it to this guy I think I'd recognise their face if I saw them they were three of them.

There are three people in the picture. Only one appeared twice In the picture
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
labi1977:

I feel quite certain that the bearded guy is abass that I've been talking to. He is the one that ended up with my stolen phone.

it's clearly more powerful than Google search on Facebook search
He appeared twice in the picture and i think he was the with the two .

Now I think this is ABASS he's a Muslim. And I just checked his main Facebook page he didn't use his real name but from one of the comments under his picture. (Sidomania). They don't just call people that kind of alias the full is (abasido- alatoto) I'm very familiar with that abasido so I'm very sure.

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
labi1977:

it's clearly more powerful than Google search or Facebook search

Incredible tech
You couldn't pinpoint abass because he didn't use his real name on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/oladokun.olawoyinadigun

That's abass oladokun olawoyinadigun AKA glory honey well/ Simplestar\all gadget&accessory.

1. He sells gadgets/ his Facebook profile picture https://m.facebook.com/oladokun.olawoyinadigun

2. He's a Muslim with the name abass

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
labi1977:

Trust me if you really want your phone back abass is the one you are going to pick.
You have no business with whoever stole it from you.
Pick abass and watch how he's going to provide the seller. Or he pays for everything
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
edictng:

Trust me if you really want your phone back abass is the one you are going to pick.
You have no business with whoever stole it from you.
Pick abass and watch how he's going to provide the seller. Or he pays for everything

Yes boss !! It's like you missed your calling as a detective.

It's been over a year though and Ive bought two phones since then. anyway I'll see what I can do to track him down but U no Nigeria police they are so useless if he gives them enough money they will release him

From his profiles he seems like a big Yahoo boy

Candidlady
DaniellaDokubo
AdelaLee
Briller
HenryDion
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
labi1977:

Yes boss !!

It's been over a year though and Ive bought two phones since then. anyway I'll see what I can do to track him down but U no Nigeria police they are so useless if he gives them enough money they will release him

You can call him to buy phone from him locate his shop and get him arrested, Even mention his Facebook page.

Let me check any of his pictures if there's exif data on it.
I can get his coordinates
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Btaipei(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Be careful not to enter into character assassination case.Network provider might have sold that number to another person after not in use for long time.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2021
You didn't read the thread properly

The sim was changed 3 days after I lost my phone I spoke to him then. I offered to buy the phone he switched off the sim for many months

After about one year I called him and he confirmed his name again the same name I found one year before so it's the same guy

Btaipei

1 Like

Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
edictng:

You can call him to buy phone from him locate his shop and get him arrested, Even mention his Facebook page.

Let me check any of his pictures if there's exif data on it.
I can get his coordinates

Hello bro thanks again for your help

He has gotten very suspicious and careful again in fact he has deactivated that sim for the last two days

He is still active on WhatsApp but didn't respond to any of my queries about his products so I think he knows me and my phone numbers by now

Please anyone here that is able to chat him up and get his address or location etc I would appreciate[i][/i]
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
labi1977:

Hello bro thanks again for your help

He has gotten very suspicious and careful again in fact he has deactivated that sim for the last two days

He is still active on WhatsApp but didn't respond to any of my queries about his products so I think he knows me and my phone numbers by now

Please anyone here that is able to chat him up and get his address or location etc I would appreciate[i][/i]
I don't think you even understand what's going on here. He knew he bought a stolen and he refused to change the SIM.
Means he's connected to the people he bought it from.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by Businessinfo001: 3:44am On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:
my money and phone we're stolen around ajah, the thief changed the sim and I got his phone no as 23408......

my phone imei is 869740025334666

I called him and offered to buy it back first he agreed then switched off his phone

after i do police report, any other suggestions ?
Please how were u able to get his phone number? Also need to track my own phone
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by labi1977(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Businessinfo001:

Please how were u able to get his phone number? Also need to track my own phone

My brother It was just God ooo.

That phone had anti-theft so once he changed the SIM it locked up and sent his phone number to me. Then I was able to format the phone remotely and I started calling him from time to time to try and track him or get the phone back.

Without that its only police and phone company that can track a phone number but both of them frustrated me till I gave up.

Edictng you are right he's definitely part of a crime syndicate from his IG looks like a Yahoo boy too - forming devout Muslim. Seems he might be in or from ijora from one of the comments in your pictures above.
Re: Got thiefs number & fb, now what ? by edictng: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2021
labi1977:

My brother It was just God ooo.

That phone had anti-theft so once he changed the SIM it locked up and sent his phone number to me. Then I was able to format the phone remotely and I started calling him from time to time to try and track him or get the phone back.

Without that its only police and phone company that can track a phone number but both of them frustrated me till I gave up.

Edictng you are right he's definitely part of a crime syndicate from his IG looks like a Yahoo boy too - forming devout Muslim. Seems he might be in or from ijora from one of the comments in your pictures above.

Yes no individual can track your phone except the police. But if you have clues and if your Gmail is still connected to the phone you can use Google timeline to check all the locations you or thief has been to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Girl Yahoo Boys Used For Ritual, She Cannot Remember Anything . / Edo Community Seeks Security Agencies’ Help In Search For Missing DELSU Student / Can You Imagine What A Mother Can Do To A New Born baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.