Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

"I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV (724 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV by Crimecity: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Zainab Buba Galadima who's an aide to President Buhari, have come in defence of her father, Buba Galadima who's a fierce critic of the Buhari administration.

During a Live interview with Abang Mercy on Gatefield TV, she clearly stated that despite their different political views, she's very proud of him and can't deny what he thought her while growing up.

Nevertheless, when she was asked how she feels with what her father is doing, she said...

"My father told me: Zainab you have to have thick skin... I am sorry if what I do is going to affect you but it is what I have to do."

When asked why President Buhari should be reelected, she staggered with the question, trying to balance the two major candidates before arriving that if Nigerians deem him [Buhari] fit, he should be reelected..

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV by Crimecity: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2019
Re: "I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2019
The whole Nigerians are proud of alhaji Buba galadima

The tormentor of buhari
The slayer of Tinubu
The master blaster of APC
And the mouth piece of the gods .

Mallam Buba galadima I say to you, May God almighty continue to bless you in good health, strength and more wisdom to continue the good work you've started and together , we shall send the lifeless , satanic and uncivilized dullard from daura back to his cows this Saturday , God willing .

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV by slivertongue: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF DECEIT, LIES, PROPAGANDA, INSINCERITY, ECONOMIC LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, HUNGER, HEDONISM AND NEPOTISM.

PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV by callmeVIBRANT(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2019
ok
Re: "I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV by Printerscanner: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The whole Nigerians are proud of alhaji Buba galadima

The tormentor of buhari
The slayer of Tinubu
The master blaster of APC
And the mouth piece of the gods .

You mean the who Biafra, land of Drugs and Crime.
Re: "I'm Proud Of Him" — Buba Galadima's Daughter Defends Him On Live TV by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Printerscanner:

You mean the who Biafra, land of Drugs and Crime.

Stop no to tribalism .

(1) (Reply)

10m Youth To Gain Employment In First 100 Days Of Atiku In Office – Aide / Is Rochas Okorocha The Incoming Senate President? / Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.