Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Oyedepo Was Right To Curse Those Troubling Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Was Right To Curse Those Troubling Nigeria (1281 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Oyedepo Was Right To Curse Those Troubling Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
luvmijeje:

Really? I actually don't have issue with him cursing. But if you and I had curse the way he did, we'll be told it's not Christ like. We'll be reminded to pray for our enemies.

The hypocrisy!
The cursing is no biggie.
Re: Oyedepo Was Right To Curse Those Troubling Nigeria by MuttleyLaff: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Gods will doesn't always activate itself. We have a part to play and that why the bible tell us that whatsoever we bound on earth shall be bound in heaven.
Elijah cursed two battalion of 50 men each and still went heaven in chariots.

luvmijeje:
Really? I actually don't have issue with him cursing. But if you and I had curse the way he did, we'll be told it's not Christ like. We'll be reminded to pray for our enemies.

The hypocrisy!
Seven times Jesus said woe to the Scribes and Pharisees. I dont need to tell anyone of the symbolic meaning of the number seven and we know, already what woe means, that, it is tantamount to being a curse somewhat and we also know who the 21st century Scribes and Pharisees are.

CodeTemplar:
The cursing is no biggie.
Sometimes, it is necessary to put fear and the fear of God in them with it. It sometimes, is the only thing some people understand, can relate to and make them sit up right

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Is Not The End Of Life. There Is An Afterlife. / Sex Before Marriage Is A Sin ������ / The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.