Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

"The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? (30416 Views)

Why Thisday Election Projection Has Always Been Wrong / 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) / APC Primaries Projection Do You Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by farem: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
I concur with this projection except that Buhari will clearly win Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Edo and Delta 50% Also, he will take Kano by nothing less than 75%.

1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by bedspread: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
Clerverly:
Summary:

Buhari will win at First Ballot.

Atiku will reject the result.

lalasticlala Mynd44
[/s]

Buhari Cannot Win
Buhari is GONE!
Whether it 1st or 10th ballot Buhari has Lost and is GONE!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by CoolAmbience(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Buhari will win more states but still lose. Atiku strongholds will give wider margins. Only one SE state will annul SW just like last election. The remaining SE/SS will bring wider margin than NW. NE 50/50. NC atiki wins. Overall atiku wins

Where is this one from?

3 Likes

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by NothingDoMe: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
franciskaine:
he's not the governor. You don't expect him to do more than what he has done.
But he will make mouth. I know oshiomole right from his aluta days with that his useless khaki he used in deceiving people that he was not eating money cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
I concur with this projection except that Buhari will clearly win Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Edo and Delta 50% Also, he will take Kano by nothing less than 75%.

And you will continue to be impoverished. How is your face-me-I-face-you neighborhood boiling this morning. Oya, take palmy with the masquerade. While we courier the ancestor to cowsland

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by farem: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Buhari will win more states but still lose. Atiku strongholds will give wider margins. [i]Only one SE state will annul SW just like last election.[/i] The remaining SE/SS will bring wider margin than NW. NE 50/50. NC atiki wins. Overall atiku wins

When I read the bolded, I knew empty skull is on the loose!
Atiku is surely ashamed of you

3 Likes

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku will win 60% in Benue? grin

Doubt George at your own peril
my benue?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by ifyy07(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okuda:
its foolhardy to think Atiku would not win atleast 2 or 3 states in SW
Atiku will not win any state in southwest...go and sleep.. u go wail tire one monday

5 Likes

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by justjify(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
blackmantis:
Correction Akwa Ibom is no battle ground
Can you imagine
KANO should be a battle ground and not SOKOTO

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Trackango: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
obembet:
Only foolish people will keep repeating same mistake and expect different result

You don talk everything.
We are the cause of our problems
And we keep looking for who to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by lakesidepapa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

There are 2.2 million voter's in Anambra alone, 2.1 million have their voters cards and are waiting patiently for tommorow. That should tell you something.
The Easterners have a mind of their own.

That still doesn't change the fact that they may not still come out to cast a vote tomorrow. Mark my word, There will be a low turnout of voters accross the eastern states tomorrow.

I have 5 compound Igbo mates in Osogbo, Only one out of them is coming out to vote tomorrow, the rest also have thier pvc and they are saying they are not voting tommorow simply because they only want biafra, they even claim they are not Nigerian despite the fact that they have PVC.

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by mindurword(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
Summary:

lalasticlala Mynd44
This Election is between two Northern elite so all Northan part of the country is now battle ground State South South is safe for Atiku South West will be battle out between Atiku and Buhari in overall Atiku will carry the day.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Ballack1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari will loose in Ondo State

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Salvationboy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Dreamers every where. What Nigerians will do buhari with there vote will give those of you heart attack. Please continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by yemi15(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
sureheaven:
Buhari Will win at least 21 states conveniently

But will still lose as they will be marginal victories
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Nadheer15: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Okuda(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
ifyy07:

Atiku will not win any state in southwest...go and sleep.. u go wail tire one monday

put your money where your mouth is. 50k each. are you game?
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Bgetto: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buahati will win nasarawa, kogi, sokoto, FCT

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by jumobi1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari will win because Nigerians are selfish. We are supposed to have these leaders on a short leash. If you don’t do well in 4 years you should get kicked out. But here we vote based on ethnic interests rather than ideals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Gunayo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemi15:

But will still lose as they will be marginal victories
Yes that is my projection too o. The victory margins of Atiku will be more than that of Buhari

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Gunayo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bgetto:
Buahati will win nasarawa, kogi, sokoto, FCT
Not the nasarawa state that i am right now.Mark my word

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by ifyy07(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okuda:

put your money where your mouth is. 50k each. are you game?
Who is this one sef...
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by SocialJustice: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
Summary:

lalasticlala Mynd44
Wednesday is not far, you need to relax.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by SternProphet: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

There are 2.2 million voter's in Anambra alone, 2.1 million have their voters cards and are waiting patiently for tommorow. That should tell you something.
The Easterners have a mind of their own.

APGA is waiting to destroy Atiku in Anambra. If you are expecting a 98% vote for PDP in the SE like before , oh lo lo lo lo.

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by ProWalker: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Hungry Nigerians will vote out Buhari (HUNGER)

When was the last time you chop? 5 years ago?
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by dhestiney(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
I disagree
Buhari to win Kogi Sokoto and FCT Atiku to win Akwaibom
Edo and Nasarawa are battle ground
FACT!
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by SternProphet: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
mindurword:

This Election is between two Northern elite so all Northan part of the country is now battle ground State South South is safe for Atiku South West will be battle out between Atiku and Buhari in overall Atiku will carry the day.

Atiku is not the northern candidate. That's the difference. They have "owned" him in the East. You cannot project 70% for Atiku in the East and also expect 50% for him in the North. Also, only Buhari owns 28 governors who have struck agreements more than a year ago to retain their offices.

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
ProWalker:

When was the last time you chop? 5 years ago?
go and watch cartoon kiddo

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
SternProphet:

APGA is waiting to destroy Atiku in Anambra. If you are expecting a 98% vote for PDP in the SE like before , oh lo lo lo lo.
APGA in Anambra is gubernatorial. Presidency is 200% guaranteed for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Speeds Up Work On Mokwa-Jeba After Bridge Collapse To Meet Deadline.PICS / Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume / Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.