Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

"The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? (30434 Views)

Why Thisday Election Projection Has Always Been Wrong / 2023 Presidential Election Projection By Voting Patterns And Trends.(opinion) / APC Primaries Projection Do You Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Chukwudi4naija(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
akdjr:
Anyone thinking Atiku will win Edo should better stop dreaming.
The name Buhari is a taboo in Edo state if you don't have the knowledge. It's going to be a block vote for Atiku. I live there and I'm very careful not to mistakenly alter Buhari's name to avoid being lynched. Just watch out tomorrow and quote me after.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by yemi15(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
onojiwizardgmailcom:
for me Jigawa, Kaduna, Gombe, Kwara, Sokoto and Zamfara are battle ground states. Akwa Ibom is not battle ground not even close

Kwara (Saraki Effect) is not, Kaduna (Southern Kaduna and minority Christians in Kaduna) is not.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Okuda(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
ifyy07:

Who is this one sef...

if you want to know who I am. put your money where your mouth is. that way i can take you more seriously. 50k Atiku would win atleast 2 states in SW and if not, il give you 50k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by phase1: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
SternProphet:

APGA is waiting to destroy Atiku in Anambra. If you are expecting a 98% vote for PDP in the SE like before , oh lo lo lo lo.

Olodo-general, APGA won't tell Anambrarians how to vote. Igbos are the most educated and liberated minds. The sole reason why we have our PVC is to punish your useless terrorist party and the dumb bigot.

Obiano is too drunk to help your dumb dullard. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by yemi15(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gunayo:
Yes that is my projection too o. The victory margins of Atiku will be more than that of Buhari

Exactly, the overwhelming votes from the South East and South South (except Edo State), Benue, Plateau and Taraba States covers any deficits Atiku will have in the other states.
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by yemi15(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okuda:
its foolhardy to think Atiku would not win atleast 2 or 3 states in SW

Crossing my fingers that Osun State will be one of those States in South West that will vote Atiku especially after that daylight robbery, rage and pillaging done by APC in Osun State gubernatorial election SMH. We are not called Omoluabis for nothing I hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Okuda(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemi15:

Crossing my fingers that Osun State will be one of those States in South West that will vote Atiku especially after that daylight robbery, rage and pillaging done by APC in Osun State gubernatorial election SMH. We are not called Omoluabis for nothing I hope.

it would be almost a tie in Lagos if Buhari wins. the margin would be very slim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by yemi15(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okuda:

it would be almost a tie in Lagos if Buhari wins. the margin would be very slim.

Hoping the significant Igbo and South South population in Lagos show up tomorrow and vote and do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Clerverly: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okuda:

My this time tomorrow, your sense would have come back to default state. grin grin

Who are those going to make it close for Atiku in Lagos? Where I stay there is nothing like the PDP except some Igbo guys who make a lot of noise but without PVCs.

4 Likes

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Anambralstson: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:

My this time tomorrow, your sense would have come back to default state. grin grin

Who are those going to make it close for Atiku in Lagos? Where I stay there is nothing like the PDP except some Igbo guys who make a lot of noise but without PVCs.
Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo tomorrow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by GiZcorp: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
kaypling:
I don't agree Akwa Ibom is a battleground state, I think Atiku will win it. Same way I don't believe Sokoto is a battleground state, Buhari will win. Buhari will win Kogi, Nasarawa and FCT. Funny thing is The Will was a PDP leaning publication, at least in 2015, don't know about now. So if they're predicting a Buhari win when while reducing some numbers, it's done for Atiku
Sorry sir, Buhari cannot win kogi, I can bet 10k on that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by MartinsD12(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
Summary:

Buhari will win at First Ballot.

Atiku will reject the result.

lalasticlala Mynd44
Fake analysis, Atiku will win definitely I said it here, quote me when it happens

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by melomelo: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
The whole of my village has vowed not to give Buhari a single vote tomorrow
All our votes belong to Atiku irrespective of APC Rigging ambition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Clerverly: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo tomorrow

From Mgbuka Onitsha? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ray97:
my benue?

What happened to your Benue?

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by yemi1504: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can you believe I was just banned for "insulting a tribe" on my votes projection post here lol. I have opened another Nairaland account lol, I will be their problem like stuffed fish in a throat lol! We can all guess who that partisan mod is, his name starts with M and ends with 4, Omo complete am, na you sabi lol or could it be the mod that likes snake? Just saying o. Emperor mods, well done o! SMH. No freedom of speech on Nairaland again smh, we are our problems in this country. I have said my own.

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by sogodihno: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Buhari will win more states but still lose. Atiku strongholds will give wider margins. Only one SE state will annul SW just like last election. The remaining SE/SS will bring wider margin than NW. NE 50/50. NC atiki wins. Overall atiku wins

Chai! U will be shocked, u will see d result tomorrow and tear will drop.

Pls, write this down.

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by kaypling(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Which one is leaning publication? Wasn't Sahara reporters an APC leaning publication house.

All this one na last minute pay per post.

I already said I didn't know if it still is
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Levant: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku will win south west, north central, south south and sout east. He will lose north east and north west, excluding Kano and Kaduna. The result will be shocking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by emmykk(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
wise0ne:
Hmm in another news
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by OmoManU: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
lakesidepapa:

The question now is will the Easterners come out to vote like their northerners counterpart? If this fact still hasn't change, the winning margin of buhari in Kano alone will cancel the winning margin of Atiku in two eastern states..

Voters turnout is the key, The northerners are stronger than us in this regard.
No matter the turnouts, Buhari too will not fold arms and be looking at them write results like they did 2015.

Katsina holds the key this is time, the kind of figure that will come out of that place will be too wide and massive that what PDP can catch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

What happened to your Benue?
its a 50/50 thats if buhari does not win.

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
SternProphet:

Atiku is not the northern candidate. That's the difference. They have "owned" him in the East. You cannot project 70% for Atiku in the East and also expect 50% for him in the North. Also, only Buhari owns 28 governors who have struck agreements more than a year ago to retain their offices.
u were there wen de struck d agreement abi can u share it...
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by wise0ne: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
Summary:
lalasticlala Mynd44
Dr Atiku Abubakar is our next President come rain or shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by ProWalker: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
go and watch cartoon kiddo

Liar

2 Likes

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by dotcomnamename: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:
Summary:

lalasticlala Mynd44

Leave PDP suporters/Wailers/Arant chest beaters alone. Their eyes will soon clear after tomorrow. I have gathered all their chest beating posts so as to start quoting them immediately PMB is declared winner. grin
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Okuda(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:

would you like to put your money on it? the margin in lagos if Buhari wins would not be more that 100k. thats 1. Atiku would win 2 SW states.

1 Like

Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Clerverly: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okuda:

would you like to put your money on it? the margin in lagos if Buhari wins would not be more that 100k. thats 1. Atiku would win 2 SW states.

Shut it!
Re: "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? by Okuda(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Clerverly:

Shut it!

oga put your money on it if you are so sure. 50k Atiku wins atleast 2 states in SW and/or Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti / Subsidy 101: Q &A On Subsidy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.