Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst (12878 Views)

It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags / It Is Impossible For Buhari To Bribe- Senator Shehu Sani / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Johnnyessence(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
ozo13:
no be the same tvc journalist hang out I watch yesterday.they said as atiku is trying to get vote from Buhari strong hold(north east/northwest) is the same way Buhari wanna get a good vote in some southsouth states like akwa ibom and delta state even river state.
And be rest assure that the deceitful 98% voters turn out Jonathan had in river and delta ain't going happen again.u think Buhari just made that ballot box snatcher threat for noting abi.pdp caucus knows their plan to use such method had been block that was why they wr ranting up and down then.the had accepted the reality now is going to be a one man one vote.so all the bogus 98% voters turn out lie in 2015 will be unveiled tomorrow. And be rest assured for the southeast that wanna vote their own son obi base on sentiment will be the same way southwest will vote their own son.Yorubas don't jus like making noise online like the way people from that side make noise online.u think they will allow u to disgrace their own son with ur sentiment abi.count down .............. grin
babajiotitoloju complained bitterly on Akpabio yesterday. tell me how many people that decamp with him in akwa ibom state. he's even losing APC members to pdp in akwa ibom state. you can watch the yesterday program on YouTube. he's their to judge. he said the obvious truth yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Baawaa(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
haffaze777:

baawa jare omo iyami l'egba,we will bury Obasanjo,Atiku and the rest of PDP political career tomorrow
So shall it be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Johnnyessence(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:
All these fake political analysts that haven't left the shore of Lagos and their home town....

Your analysis is wrong...

Though the projection is dicey, but APC have Federal Might advantage over them...

For APC to win this election, APC must use all advantages they have over pdp...
The figures will be too close to judge but I believe baba buhari and the cronies will do some military push....
you don't even know babajiotitoloju, he's a Tinubu boy. he has traveled to almost all the 36 states in Nigeria. he's a veteran journalist. he said the obvious truth yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by donphiilopus(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
limeta:

No way less than 5%

cheesy grin funny. Less than 19hours to the polls.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by mancanoe: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
If to say Nigeria mumu don do who go de talk about Buhari or Atiku now.... ?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by odutolasodiq(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
ozo13:
no be the same tvc journalist hang out I watch yesterday.u decide to choose the part of their analysis that favoured pdp but left the part that they also said will favour apc.they said as atiku is trying to get vote from Buhari strong hold(north east/northwest) is the same way Buhari wanna get a good vote in some southsouth states like akwa ibom and delta state even river state.
And be rest assure that the deceitful 98% voters turn out Jonathan had in many ss /se like river and delta ain't going happen again.u think Buhari just made that ballot box snatcher threat for noting abi.pdp caucus knows their plan to use such method had been block that was why they wr ranting up and down then.they had accepted the reality that now is going to be a one man one vote.so all the bogus 98% voters turn out lie in 2015 will be unveiled tomorrow. And be rest assured for the southeast that wanna vote their own son obi base on sentiment will be the same way southwest will vote their own son base on the perceived igbo sentiment in this election.Yorubas don't jus like making noise online like the way people from that side make noise online.u think they will allow u to disgrace their own son with ur sentiment abi.count down .....18hours to go.......... grin. We go clear una doubt tomorrow

It's even sentimental to say SE would vote massively for Atiku because of Obi and SW will reject Buhari despite the VP candidacy of Osinbajo. Politics of bigotry and partisanship led us where we are today as a nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ozo13(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
babajiotitoloju complained bitterly on Akpabio yesterday. tell me how many people that decamp with him in akwa ibom state. he's even losing APC members to pdp in akwa ibom state. you can watch the yesterday program on YouTube. he's their to judge. he said the obvious truth yesterday.
why choosing one side of the argument that favoured u.simple yes or no .did the same otitioju in that program mentioned strong politician in the south like ogboru in delta state and the fact that akwa ibom state indigenes got a lot of appointment under buhari.all I jus want in ss is 300-500k vote from delta and akwa ibom. And pdp will be gone. grin vote is already divided in Imo and edo. Like 40/60% in pdp favour though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Johnnyessence(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
ozo13:
why choosing one side of the argument that favoured u.simple yes or no .did the same otitioju in that program mentioned strong politician in the south like ogboru in delta state and the fact that akwa ibom state indigenes got a lot of appointment under buhari.all I jus want in ss is 300-500k vote from delta and akwa ibom. And pdp will be gone. grin vote is already divided in Imo and edo. Like 40/60% in pdp favour though.
he didn't talk about great ogboru of delta state, he only emphasize more on Akpabio decamping to Apc and its damage to the party and its candidate. you can watch the full video on YouTube. it's there.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ozo13(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
odutolasodiq:

It's even sentimental to say SE would vote massively for Atiku because of Obi and SW will reject Buhari despite the VP candidacy of Osinbajo. Politics of bigotry and partisanship led us where we are today as a nation.
baba I no dey here to deceive or sweet talk anyone.that's the reality on ground as we speak.it a sad one sha but that's the obvious reality.I even watched Jennifer Douglas Atiku campaign clip in southeast last night around 11pm on AIT .she categorically said the indigene should vote their own.same way guys from south west are campaignin for their own

4 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ozo13(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he didn't talk about great ogboru of delta state, he only emphasize more on Akpabio decamping to Apc and its damage to the party and its candidate. you can watch the full video on YouTube. it's there.
he did .u r the one that need to rewatch it.I did watch it twice. The live one at 5pm and the repeat at 11pm.did he also mention political appointments in akwa ibom or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Chuksyno(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
So many inec chairmen everywhere. Why not allow inec finish their jobjob and eventually know who the winner is?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by AudiA4: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is how you wicked people spread fake news,so u are lying against Jide and this colleague who were on JH yesterday, what the said was it's going to be a tight race, Jide said that if Buhari loose 5 states in the North central that he doesn't think he will win the election,so stop spreading fake news

5 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by OreMI22: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

Watching TV Journalists hangout it occurred to me that the even the hitherto biased panel have given up on a Buhari victory.

By their analysis and projection, it is game over for Buhari if Atiku gains at least 30 - 35% of votes in the North West. With the overrun of Kano, Jigawa and Sokoto & ofcourse the Zamfara No show it is safe to conclude that the game is over for the octogenarian general.

The Southwest voters being the most educated and sophisticated will provide little or no succor as the South South and South East remain on lockdown for Atiku

A good look at the states Buhari won in 2015 , with his perception of performance, integrity and coalition intact in the light of how woefullly he performs when contesting with a fellow muslim it is safe to say Buhari will be history tomorrow

Buhari's only plan is to use INEC to announce fictitious numbers for himself. Then he will use the army and police to intimidate and kill Nigerians.

Buhari's dictatorial plot will still fail. He failed to perform, he must now vacate the seat for another President to get us out of the mess he put us into.

1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
ozo13:
he did .u r the one that need to rewatch it.I did watch it twice. The live one at 5pm and the repeat at 11pm.did he also mention political appointments in akwa ibom or not
you funny shaaaa. the other broadcast journalist said that Akpabio isn't helping the party in the South south states. I really love their analysis yesterday. journalist hangout is now been shown thrice now. 5pm official time, 11pm on the same day, and 3 am in the next day. babajide said it all yesterday that in free and fair election, Atiku will pull more votes in North West states. Infact he said that he will have close to 40% in North West states.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Johnnyessence(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
AudiA4:
This is how you wicked people spread fake news,so u are lying against Jide and this colleague who were on JH yesterday, what the said was it's going to be a tight race, Jide said that if Buhari loose 5 states in the North central that he doesn't think he will win the election,so stop spreading fake news
he also said Atiku getting 35-40% votes in the North west will deplete the chance of buhari in the region. I really love their analysis yesterday. the other broadcast journalist, Mr kolawole said it all yesterday too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by jmaine: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

Atiku won't get more than 24% of the votes in Northwest tomorrow. Bookmark this.

Lolz... 35% and even more is certain... Na only Bauchi, Kebbi and Katina go give Buhari good bulk votes..
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ozo13(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you funny shaaaa. the other broadcast journalist said that Akpabio isn't helping the party in the South south states. I really love their analysis yesterday. journalist hangout is now been shown thrice now. 5pm official time, 11pm on the same day, and 3 am in the next day. babajide said it all yesterday that in free and fair election, Atiku will pull more votes in North West states. Infact he said that he will have close to 40% in North West states.
u r just reading the part that favoured ur candidate.it's a simple question I asked and a yes or no one for that matter.stop dribbling urself.
did he mentioned about akwa ibom indigenes getting lots of appointment or not and did he mention that Buhari will get more vote in pdp strong hold same way Atiku is trying to divide that of apc strong hold.this is the simple question u refused to answer.and this was the analysis they gave yesterday but u jus decide to twist the analysis to favour ur candidate.that was why they conclude it was going to be a very tough race.make I jus let u be

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Viktom(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
only zombies will vote for baba but the good thing is we are not all zombies.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by shakmati(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Tomorrow is the D-Day, my State is for Buhari,OGUN STATE

Lol. You guys wanna stone him to death? grin
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by garfield1: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
jmaine:

Lolz... 35% and even more is certain... Na only Bauchi, Kebbi and Katina go give Buhari good bulk votes..
Buhari is sure of 30% in ss,se.

1 Like

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by liveforGod: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

Atiku won't get more than 24% of the votes in Northwest tomorrow. Bookmark this.
\

Even 24% is enough for Atiku to win...The whole of south east and south south will cover for that and more...north central is very key here...south west will be 60% to 40% in favour of Buhari...
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by garfield1: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he also said Atiku getting 35-40% votes in the North west will deplete the chance of buhari in the region. I really love their analysis yesterday. the other broadcast journalist, Mr kolawole said it all yesterday too.
Buhari has already gotten 30% in ss,se therefore atiku cant win except he wins the north.atiku has failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by liveforGod: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
garfield1:

Buhari is sure of 30% in ss,se.

with the way things are going? those people still live Jonathan like die...I doubt he will get 20%
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by garfield1: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
liveforGod:
\

Even 24% is enough for Atiku to win...The whole of south east and south south will cover for that and more...north central is very key here...south west will be 60% to 40% in favour of Buhari...
[/b]
Stop talking nonsense.buhari got 8% in ss,se while gej got 20% in nw,ne but still lost.therefore,atiku needs at least 40% in the north while buhari gets less than 20% in the south which is impossible.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by garfield1: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
liveforGod:

with the way things are going? those people still live Jonathan like die...I doubt he will get 20%
Jonathan is not a factor here please.votes in ss,se are allocated not from the electorates.atiku cant get up to the number gej got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by freemi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ofcuz, w alredy knw. At d end atiku will b president
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by nelcliff(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

Watching TV Journalists hangout it occurred to me that the even the hitherto biased panel have given up on a Buhari victory.

By their analysis and projection, it is game over for Buhari if Atiku gains at least 30 - 35% of votes in the North West. With the overrun of Kano, Jigawa and Sokoto & ofcourse the Zamfara No show it is safe to conclude that the game is over for the octogenarian general.

The Southwest voters being the most educated and sophisticated will provide little or no succor as the South South and South East remain on lockdown for Atiku

A good look at the states Buhari won in 2015 , with his perception of performance, integrity and coalition intact in the light of how woefullly he performs when contesting with a fellow muslim it is safe to say Buhari will be history tomorrow

If the guys from Tinubu TV station called TVC can say this then I can confirmed it again that the job has already been done by good Nigerians for sending Buhari back to Daura.

We will get Nigerian working again for real.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by garfield1: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Seems you are blind or have not been following akwa ibom news.the state has recorded the highest defections in nigeria's history with 90% to apc.the senatorial zone akpabio represents is now apc while the other two zones are split.almost all the political juggernauts in the state are in apc.akpabio controls the state whether you like it or not.when he singlehandedly imposed this present governor,where were you? Just check out akwa ibom results tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congratulations to President Atiku. God has finally smiled on Nigerian.

Pharaoh is going back to Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by garfield1: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
nelcliff:

If the guys from Tinubu TV station calNigeriacan say this then I can confirmed it again that the job has already been done by good Nigerians for sending Buhari back to Daura.

We will get Nigerian working again for real.
So you think tinubu is as sentimental as you? So you haven't seen silverbird and ait predicting in buhari favor abi?

1 Like

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by emmasege: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
A man that has lost all the polls he easily won in 2015 and some of the margins are over 1000 percent but yet some people still believe he can win free and fair elections , Buharis only hope lies in Brazen rigging but that too shall fail him tommorow ... The question is will Buhari allow INEC to announce the correct results ?
Definitely, Buhari won't go down without a fight.

I predict that he may even spend his last days in prison because his utterances and action suggest that he's Hague-bound. He's got cases to answer at the International Criminal Court. El-Rufai will accompany him there.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by bender79: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:
Congratulations to President Atiku. God has finally smiled on Nigerian.

Pharaoh is going back to Daura.
You wish!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stamp Duty War: NIPOST Tackles FIRS Again / APC Convention: All Activities Done In My Absence Remains Valid - Governor Buni / Amend constitution: Federal Land Registry, Land Use Act Must Be Disbanded Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.