Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst (12911 Views)

It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags / It Is Impossible For Buhari To Bribe- Senator Shehu Sani / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by KunleyY19(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari Mu ke So...
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by ayusco85(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Tomorrow is the D-Day, my State is for Buhari,OGUN STApTE

Do u know what ur moniker mean in Hausa? Bawa?
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Lolzzzzz Na Imo state I dey and I can bet you Buhari would get nothing less than 30%

You are simply deceiving yourselves. Buhari is a cankerworm in Eastern Nigeria. Even APC members in the East do not campaign with his pictures in the East except a few cantankerous sycophants.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Corrosiveman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

You are simply deceiving yourselves. Buhari is a cankerworm in Eastern Nigeria. Even APC members in the East do not campaign with his pictures in the East except a few cantankerous sycophants.
Mumu you dey tell me wetin dey happen for my state...lolzzzzz Chill make tomorrow reach

1 Like

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Mumu you dey tell me wetin dey happen for my state...lolzzzzz Chill make tomorrow reach

You are talking to an Orlu man who is on ground. Onweghi ebe APC ji azu eje echi. Nd'Imo are the most enlightened state, we will not reinforce a dumb illiterate's tyranny.

Nwa Zombie gbafuo gi!
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Corrosiveman(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

You are talking to an Orlu man who is on ground. Onweghi ebe APC ji azu eje echi. Nd'Imo are the most enlightened state, they will not reinforce a dumb illiterate's tyranny.

Zombie gbafuo gi!
Mechie gi Onu..... just watch as the drama Unfolds

2 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Mechie gi Onu..... just watch as the drama Unfolds

Ibu uchu! Your hopeless anti-Igbo APC party is getting kicked out of my state tommorow. We are liberating the state from clowns and efulefu like you.

You call follow Okoroawusa to his village in oguta when we retire him.

Nkapi!
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Corrosiveman(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

Ibu uchu! Your hopeless anti-Igbo APC party is getting kicked out of my state tommorow. We are liberating the state from clowns and efulefu like you.

Nkapi!
Chill make tomorrow reach Buhari is getting nothing less than 30% in Imo.... Isn't ATIKU a fulani man like Buhari....Why not support Moghalu Instead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by omoharry(f): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
GWMI:
There is no way buhari will win this elections even with or without rigging.I wss shock to read in premium times analysis of battle ground states and no achievement was pointed on any part of the country for buhari it shows the man just wasted 4 years of our national growth what an insult.Please let's join hands to make nigeria work again by voting Atiku Abubakar for President
I don't like Buhari and APC but I like the fact that he continued with the project of the last administration.At least we should give that to him unlike PDP that refuses to continue project not even when it was done by their own party in previous government .there were do many Abandoned project during PDP time.Anyway Kudos to Buhari for that but I believe he is too sick to rule Nigeria.He should go and rest.We cannot afford the cabals ruling us again just like what we had in Yaraduas time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by treasuremi1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
This election reminds me of the US presidential election between Trump and Hillary Clinton. The CNN projected victory for the Democrats, but Lo and Behold, it was Trump's Republican that emerged victorious.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Chill make tomorrow reach Buhari is getting nothing less than 30% in Imo.... Isn't ATIKU a fulani man like Buhari....Why not support Moghalu Instead

Sharap your dirty ewedu mouth, why didn't your yorubas support Gani fahwenmi in 2007, 2011. Why are they not supporting Omoyele, why are they not supporting fela durotoye? Mor0n!

You think you are talking to a political neonate? We are pragmatists, our major aim is kicking out your dullard, so that zombiefief buffoons like you can find a honest living rather than breaking palmkernel at the backyard of BMC offices and shouting Sai baboon!

Itiboribo!

Aguo gbu Kwa gi ebeahu!
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Corrosiveman(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

Sharap your dirty ewedu mouth, why didn't your yorubas support Gani fahwenmi in 2007, 2011. Why are they not supporting Omoyele, why are they not supporting fela durotoye? Mor0n!

You think you are talking to a political neonate? We are pragmatists, our major aim is kicking out your dullard, so that zombiefief buffoons like you can find a honest living rather than breaking palmkernel at the backyard of BMC offices and shouting Sai baboon!

Itiboribo!

Aguo gbu Kwa gi ebeahu!
Kick Buhari and install who? Another fulani man
Just cos ATIKU picked Obi Igbos don turn mumu overnight....the last time I checked Nnamdi kanu is more relevant than Peter Obi.....Onye Nzuzu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Okoroawusa: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
phase1:

Nkapi!
You r from imo n u think Okorocha is from Oguta?

Nne muru gi gb'aka nwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You r from imo n u think Okorocha is from Oguta?

Nne muru gi gb'aka nwa.

You are a cretin. Mpa gi na Nma gi bu Ndi isi mgbaka! Ndi be unu bu Ndi aburu onu!

ekwesiri ipiwu gi mgbe aturu Ime gi.

Efulefu furu efu!

O bu Ndi Di ka unu ka na-ere na ahia ohu mgbo ochie!

Supporting a murderer that loves to see Igbo suffer and called them 5%ers!

Tufiakwa gi!
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by somehow: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:

8 million Shi'ite votes alone is 40%

They don't vote. Seems you don't know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by phase1: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Kick Buhari and install who? Another fulani man
Just cos ATIKU picked Obi Igbos don turn mumu overnight....the last time I checked Nnamdi kanu is more relevant than Peter Obi.....Onye Nzuzu

Sharap your dirty cantankerous mouth, Atiku is far more urbane, more tolerant, non-nepotist and less a fundamentalist that your demented bigot bombhari.

You expect the East to rush to him and vote him after insult them calling them 5%er? Can yorubas tolerate such insult?

Any Igbo supporting dumbohari is a hungry 419er and should be burnt at the stake. You support a dying demented bigot who thinks he is greater than 60 millions Igbos world wide and has the right to insult them because he won an election. Where is such done in a democracy. You are a hungry cretinous fuvktard, insulting the Igbo because of stipend that can't fuel my car for 1week.

Aguo gbuo gi there!
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by somehow: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
omoharry:
I don't like Buhari and APC but I like the fact that he continued with the project of the last administration.At least we should give that to him unlike PDP that refuses to continue project not even when it was done by their own party in previous government .there were do many Abandoned project during PDP time.Anyway Kudos to Buhari for that but I believe he is too sick to rule Nigeria.He should go and rest.We cannot afford the cabals ruling us again just like what we had in Yaraduas time
Just listen to yourself.
So even with the so called cabals, he has been able to do what pdp didn't do for 16yrs and you think this is a bad thing?

Without "cabals", PDP did next to nothing.
With "cabals", APC did more than PDP in less that half the time PDP used.

Are you sure you're a fair judge?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by chidextec: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Many people will suffer cardiac arrest when PMB will be announced winner before Sunday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by OreMI22: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
This election is now between the true votes of Nigerians at the polling stations and INEC manufactured results from Aso rock.

The duty of every Nigerian now is to make sure you vote and defend your vote so they don't change the result.

Use your phone and snap clear pictures of the declared result sheet pasted on the wall and post to your party hotline and social media.

Nigeria must be rescued from the cabals holding it hostage!

Nigeria will progress under our new President!!

1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by zeuss: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
somehow:

They don't vote. Seems you don't know this.
They made an exception this time just to have the opportunity to kick Buhari back to daura

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/190990/
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by wiseone28: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
nelcliff:

Buharist lie lie partner sighted.

For your information, A once known voice called Akpabio in Akwa Ibom is no more a voice we used to know.

He is death politically..
Ask me more as an Akwaibomite.

You must be a stranger to my state.
As a pdp supporter

why is pdp always using Akpabio's voice for campaign?

3 Likes

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by somehow: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:

They made an exception this time just to have the opportunity to kick Buhari back to daura

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/190990/

Hope you won't change narrative by this time next week?

Let's see what they can do.

So it's now a crime for the president to defend the country against those who wish to have a country inside a country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Kingspin(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Tomorrow is the D-Day, my State is for Buhari,OGUN STATE
If Buhari won GEJ by 3million votes that number has dropped.

And the dropped taken by Atiku from the North zone esp N Central, N- East and even N-West.
The Southern pattern may not witness big change from 2015 election unless INEC and Buahri has something else.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by zeuss: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
somehow:

Hope you won't change narrative by this time next week?

Let's see what they can do.

So it's now a crime for the president to defend the country against those who wish to have a country inside a country?

Now u r no longer ignorant about Shi'ite voting. U need help to realise that Buhari is not a desirable product
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by grandstar(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

Atiku won't get more than 24% of the votes in Northwest tomorrow. Bookmark this.

I suspect the passion people have for Buhari isn't like 2015 so I don't expect a turnout as passionate as in 2015. Also a 25% win in states Buhari dominated such as Kano will spell defeat for Buhari. I see Atiku scoring 25% in Katsina and perhaps Kano for instance.

Then the Igbos now seem more keener to vote and voters numbers will increase but may not be by much but could make some difference

What is definitely in Atiku's favour is that Buhari has lost a lot of his supporters due to the dreadful state of the economy. Many rooting for Atiku passionately supported Buhari in 2015. That is the truth

Also Buhari's poor response to the Fulani herdsmen has cost him voters in the Middle Belt and even in some other areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by somehow: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:

Now u r no longer ignorant about Shi'ite voting. U need help to realise that Buhari is not a desirable product

They were not voting before, so let's see what their so called votes can do.

And as for which product is desirable, tomorrow will decide.

Eligible voters of the so called Shia in kaduna can't be up to 200,000 out of the over 3 million eligible voters in KD.

So no problem, tomorrow is few hours away.

1 Like

Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by Realist2: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
ABCthings:
Why are you voting buhari

Good question. Check his religion or he is falling for 2023 prey for the Southwest.
My advice is even if Buhari rigg himself in, there have to country before 2023 will come.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by zeuss: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
somehow:

They were not voting before, so let's see what their so called votes can do.

And as for which product is desirable, tomorrow will decide.

Eligible voters of the so called Shia in kaduna can't be up to 200,000 out of the over 3 million eligible voters in KD.

So no problem, tomorrow is few hours away.
ur really ignorant about many realities Shi'ite massively voted pmb in 2015 shiites in kd are more than 1 millon, what of the southern Kaduna Christian s and Igbo business men Atiku faithfuls and disgruntled hungry miscreants. Wake up pmb is onvhis way to daura already.
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by somehow: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
zeuss:
ur really ignorant about many realities Shi'ite massively voted pmb in 2015 shiites in kd are more than 1 millon, what of the southern Kaduna Christian s and Igbo business men Atiku faithfuls and disgruntled hungry miscreants. Wake up pmb is onvhis way to daura already.

Are you confused? They don't vote until the issue of their leader being arrested which made them decide to register according to the link you posted.

I'm not here to waste man power typing back and forth.
If you're backing your atiku winning based on kaduna shite voting. Then let's tomorrow decide.

Shite is not the only one voting in this elections.

By Monday, eyes to clear.

Bookmark this!
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by aremso(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Realist2:

Good question. Check his religion or he is falling for 2023 prey for the Southwest.
My advice is even if Buhari rigg himself in, there have to country before 2023 will come.

why are you guys always talk of rigging? pdp also cant have block votes as they did in 2015 so what the hell u have been saying..... if he rigs himself in
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by aremso(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
somehow:

Are you confused? They don't vote until the issue of their leader being arrested which made them decide to register according to the link you posted.

I'm not here to waste man power typing back and forth.
If you're backing your atiku winning based on kaduna shite voting. Then let's tomorrow decide.

Shite is not the only one voting in this elections.

By Monday, eyes to clear.

Bookmark this!

pls dont change your monicker oo incase PMB wins
Re: It Is Statistically Impossible For Buhari To Win A Second Term - TVC Analyst by somehow: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
aremso:

pls dont change your monicker oo incase PMB wins

Compression?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Guarantees New Minimum Wage Next Month / Senate Presidency Tussle: Votes May Sell For $5,000, $10,000 / PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.