Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (34068 Views)

Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by rusher14: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gandollaar:
The guy gives you nightmares

He left his ekuke behind?
shocked
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Clerverly: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Yesterday Reno Omokri raised an alarm that INEC was secretly planning staggered elections and as usual those involved denied it until INEC late last night admitted that it might not be able to conduct elections in some places.

See Source : https://www.independent.ng/why-elections-may-not-hold-in-some-areas-inec/amp/

According to a new tweet by Reno Omokri the plan by the cabal is to see if H.E Atiku Abubakar wins, then use these areas to compensate for Buhari.

The game plan of the cabal in the presidency is a dangerous one as the international community has warned that it will not recognize the outcome of any election which fall short of the 2015 standard.

Atiku Abubakar has encouraged All Nigerians to come out and by vote this Saturday. Virtually all the poll conducted in Nigeria by both PDP and APC followers points to a clear victory for Atiku and the PDP

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1098911908126736385?s=19

Reno I know you are also Kickbuhari2duara, you are not vindicated..stop shopping for news to corroborate your lies...you can only fool your foolish and brainless ipob pigs followers.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Gandollaar(f): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Reno is here on Nairaland and has been hearing people say it.

Prophet my black azz. Reno that we used to disgrace here on Nairaland. After every electoral defeat, he would deactivate and open another moniker.

What's his moniker? grin
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Your beloved Reno is a scammer.
I Asked of Kemi the certified scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by jayson87: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
I assure Nigerians... if INEC does to us what they did to the good people of osun state. I will personally go look for arms... you know the rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Opinedecandid(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fail APC
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Hotfreeze: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gandollaar:
What's his moniker? grin

If you have been in Nairaland for sometime, you won't be asking me this question.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Gandollaar(f): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

If you have been in Nairaland for sometime, you won't be asking me this question.
Lol
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Oneperson9: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Do you know Atiku went to US to make deals with corrupt American businessmen he wants to sell NNPC to? The man is a hopeless thief. To everyone supporting Atiku, I pray God opens your eyes to see that the person you’re supporting is already perfecting plans to sell your destiny.

For misbehaving like this may you fall short of sense and reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Dalby(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Yesterday Reno Omokri raised an alarm that INEC was secretly planning staggered elections and as usual those involved denied it until INEC late last night admitted that it might not be able to conduct elections in some places.

See Source : https://www.independent.ng/why-elections-may-not-hold-in-some-areas-inec/amp/

According to a new tweet by Reno Omokri the plan by the cabal is to see if H.E Atiku Abubakar wins, then use these areas to compensate for Buhari.

The game plan of the cabal in the presidency is a dangerous one as the international community has warned that it will not recognize the outcome of any election which fall short of the 2015 standard.

Atiku Abubakar has encouraged All Nigerians to come out and by vote this Saturday. Virtually all the poll conducted in Nigeria by both PDP and APC followers points to a clear victory for Atiku and the PDP

So they should risk the life of INEC staff because of election, Can you hear yourself
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by theoldpretender(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Do you know Atiku went to US to make deals with corrupt American businessmen he wants to sell NNPC to? The man is a hopeless thief. To everyone supporting Atiku, I pray God opens your eyes to see that the person you’re supporting is already perfecting plans to sell your destiny.

Erm, would you please stop lying.

Do you have proof?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

In a post with all these flawed allegations, God should not be mentioned. Be guided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by ivieeseosa: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Election must hold everywhere simultaneously. Any election that did not hold tomorrow will not be recognized. Nigerians say no to staggered election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Maket: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
We will come out and vote as you said but the higher we come out the greater your disgrace as your billions can't win you this election.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by TruthinAction: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Let's get the killer off first. Then we know how to handle the thief.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by sassiemyk: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

The best thing any president can do for the country is to sell nnpc. Privatization of the petroleum sector would create competition as individuals would go into refining of crude and here instead of a corrupt govt feeding fat on d idiotic scam of subsidy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by cosxzbay: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

So NNPC is your destiny. Someone like you don't even have or know any close relative there and you are here quoting destiny. What has the country benefit from years of NNPC existence. ...think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by neduprince(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Do you know about the PIB? If you do, you praised it abi? Now do you know what the contents of that bill is?
You people just turn everything to politics
Shm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by timota(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

buhari that is not corrupt,how good has his govt been,u cannot compare a brain dead person to Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by yemi1504: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

So it is true, where d zom.b.ies (I am now censoring myself to avoid chopping ban again on Nairaland SMH) wey dey yarn okpata yesterday SMH.

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by unique1986: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
I wish you well. Ur opinion anyways

Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by propsvila: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

And may God open your own eyes to see that you are supporting a total failure, a tribal bigot, a tyrant and a Jihadist who loves the smell of blood and agonies of the people.

The people that died in Benue are they still talking about Nigeria wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by yemi1504: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
rusher14:
SalamRushdie, you've been off Nairaland for a while now.

I guess your online presence isn't of importance anymore.

Maybe he was banned by the partisan mod or the mod that likes snake like I was just banned few minutes ago by one or both of them. He gave up but I will never give up. Darkness is on borrowed time and is only here for a while, the light (Atiku) will be here on Monday SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by crisycent: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

The way you sold yours for 30k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by yemi1504: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
danduchi:
Nothing is stopping the dullard from going back to his gay barren cows.... Curse be to anyone that votes the blood sucker..

AMEN In Jesus Name, Ase, Ise.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Maximumdisciple(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Reno the reactor

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by dieBYfire: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Your beloved Reno is a scammer.
My friend Shut up and face front! Is your father not up to 70years? Why isn’t he contesting with his age mates. With ur head like mosquito coil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / GEJ: Leader Can Be Called Upon To Come Rule Again After Losing Elections / Olisa Metuh Criticizes Arthur Eze Over Obi Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.