Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (34059 Views)

Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by martowskin1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Do you know Atiku went to US to make deals with corrupt American businessmen he wants to sell NNPC to? The man is a hopeless thief. To everyone supporting Atiku, I pray God opens your eyes to see that the person you’re supporting is already perfecting plans to sell your destiny.

Will u just stop showing ur stupidity.... because this is a faceless forum is not enough reason not to think b4 u drop rubbish...

How do u even forge this lie .... U are knowing what artiku went to do in US.

Relax buhari will win, then u all will be happy.....
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by IykeD(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Do you know Atiku went to US to make deals with corrupt American businessmen he wants to sell NNPC to? The man is a hopeless thief. To everyone supporting Atiku, I pray God opens your eyes to see that the person you’re supporting is already perfecting plans to sell your destiny.

Stop spreading fake thrash.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Preciousgift90: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

And U Didnt See Ur Lord Nd Saviour Hell Rufai Vow Yesterday Dat Nnpc Is Full Of Corrupt Practices Nd Therefore Deserve To & Must Die. Now U Re Here Castigating Atiku When U Nd Ur Apc Kns D Truth. Must U Be Stupid To Support Buhari
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Mike008(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by HeyCorleone(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Shut the fuçk up, idiot.

It's no more that Atiku has a case to answer. Fool.

Why didn't they arrest him when he was there? Now it's his planning to sell NNPC to his corrupt friends. Smh. Do you even reason? Ewu.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by biggy26: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

So when pmb went to UK in 2015, he went to discuss with businessmen who wanted to open ranches across Naija abi? He also went to negotiate with businessmen who wanted sell weapons for genocide abi? Seems your destiny may have been sold.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Awoo88: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

Since when you get the destiny wet in you do with am? They hand you 30k to post nonsense why their wards are board of directors in NNPC. Sense fall on you
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by AHCB: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
This still doesn't make any sense. If election didn't hold in some areas I'm curious to know how INEC will use those same areas to compensate a particular candidate.

Bottom line is, INEC should name those areas where they can't conduct election. It's as simple as that.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by enemyofprogress: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by MrCEO69(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Your beloved Reno is a scammer.
And ur beloved Buhari is what ABOKI?? nairaland v to keep track of fake account like urs, Chukwurah003 grin grin grin just to say ibo man dey support buhari cheesy
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
ItzBIM:
Reason those idiots endorsed Buhari yesterday.

They sold their souls.

This is serious oh!! What kind of youths do we have sef? Why are they so money blind that they seem to let off their soul for peanuts. What kind of nonsense is this self
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by saintneo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Reno the prophet..

Where is Kemi Adeosun, the voodoo economic fraudster?

disappearance is just word cheesy
PresidentAtiku:
Reno the prophet..

Where is Kemi Adeosun, the voodoo economic fraudster?

disappearance is just word
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by sharpsecret: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

sinx federal govt has bin controlling NNPC,name one of d benefits of NNPC to nigeria..we cant refine our oil,we pay NNPC staffs huge sums of money for doing nothing..
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by asawanathegreat(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Reno talkative
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by CioAngels(f): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
He must been warned and sworn with his life. So sad.
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by TimmyA: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen
danduchi:
Nothing is stopping the dullard from going back to his gay barren cows.... Curse be to anyone that votes the blood sucker..
Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by Modarun(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

GTFO. we rather he sells Nigeria to the Americans than Buharo that wants to sell Nigeria to herdsmen and Nigeriens.

1 Like

Re: Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri by donnie(m): 1:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Scammer.

What,has the nnpc done for your life and destiny ever since the northern elite and cabals have been siphoning billions?

Sell the thing jare! At least you can count on the west to ensure efficiency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike’s Group Meet In Abuja To Plot Next Move / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.