Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations (61061 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
I believe they are both adults, both the knocked and knockee

And as an adult she gets to date anyone else,since she is not married to him.Her decision on that aspect should not worry him.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Was she the one that typed that? If so, I am impressed with her English learning.

Her boyfriend wants to put more sand sand in her garri. A full proof that he can't even head his home properly.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by uuzba(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
jidemoh:
I don't get this they are not married bit.

How can she bear the man's surname when she isn't legally married to him? Introduction sef, dem neva do not to talk of traditional.

Long and short.

The story of Olajumoke the Bread Seller is fast fading from the consciousness of people and her new handlers are seeking the best possible way to push her back to the face of everyday Nigerians.

Tell me, how does her Instagram post relate to her husband's complaint of her being rude? Far as I can tell, it's yet another publicity stunt.
It's a pity. She has come into the public light and is yet unmarried. As for Mr Jumoke, maybe he has no money or no job. Guy will be looking for how to beg her for small money to do marriage runs. She will definitle shun him. He will go and meet his friends to beg them. Those ones will tell him, "ol boy, your wife get more money than us". The man had better do anything to earn money, even sell bread on the street. Because Mrs Jumoke will not want to give him kobo for her own marriage.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

You haven’t answered my question

Hope you gonna keep this same energy when it’s the other way round?

Which other way round?Who suffered in the relationship here?A bread hawker with two kids and not married is the fucking victim here!!! God give her escape route you dey yarn Obata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by spinna: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ex Bread seller sabi talk pass a list naija celebs. If it were some they will tell us their hubbys life history
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

Which other way round?Who suffered in the relationship here?A bread hawker with two kids and not married is the fucking victim here!!! God give her escape route you dey yarn Obata.

Do you have comprehension issues or what’s wrong with you exactly ? I didn’t say anything about bread seller or husband being victim.

I asked you a question and I’m gonna repeat the question here again

If a woman stays with a man all through his hard times and he suddenly rises to fame and becomes fvcking wealthy and he cuts the woman off , I hope you would have this same energy ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by NaijaNaWaa: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

Lessons to men who glorify being a baby daddy.

This’s a DANGEROUS advice. I hope in her own interest she doesn’t heed you nor think this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
stanliwise:
Don't think you know too much. The so-called man may have been fending for her all this while and prolly she has made many promises only to make a rethink at the sight of money.
I may be wrong, I only sighted an assumption, but in real life don't take side with anyone especially in relationships issues. You're only a stranger.
Even if she is your daughter, the best a wise man will do is to open her eyes like you did but don't give her the actions to take except in life threatening case else when things gets better you will become the devil and both will angry angry angry angry at you. children are the ones we tell what to do. Only Advice adult don't tell them what to do except in serious cases

It's only a stupid man that will value fending for the mother of his kids over making her a more respectable woman by paying her brideprice,hence honouring her family.Where I come from its an abomination,sorry I don't share in same thoughts with you.

I'm only dishing my advice based on the circumstances surrounding her life.The husband needs to quit painting her bad to media,for goodness sake he is just a sperm donor!He has got no rights in hell and heaven to drag her down the media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Do you have comprehension issues or what’s wrong with you exactly ? I didn’t say anything about bread seller or husband being victim.

I asked you a question and I’m gonna repeat the question here again

If a woman stays with a man all through his hard times and he suddenly rises to fame and becomes fvcking wealthy and he cuts the woman off , I hope you would have this same energy ?

There's no correlation here to the topic.Im talking about marriage and baby daddy issues here.Yours is an off topic.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nextnear(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

you are devil sent, i bet you don't have a happy home and you are frustrated and looking for a colleague, the lady herself didn't ask for your advice, you didn't even know how they started their lives together, you were not there with them at the beginning, you have no clue why he hadn't married her before the fame, you don't know anything about them, but yet you come here giving her this kind of advise to find another husband, what kind of person are you, you want her to be doing rubbish that you are doing, let me ask you a question, did her husband abandoned her when she had no fame, I only blame her husband for being immature to share his mind on social media if not, person like you can't have a say whatsoever like this, you better worry about your own home than bother about her own home, she has fame and money to run things better, i guess if you have a job you really like, you wouldn't be here talking like this. get sense even if you need to borrow it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

There's no correlation here to the topic.Im talking about marriage and baby daddy issues here.Yours is an off topic.

You’re a fvcking hypocrite I swear .

Keep the same energy when a man ditch the lady who has always been by him when he was poor because he’s now rich and famous .

Such an idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by dondavinchi(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,

if d man was rich u won't b writing dis pooh , u r so full of shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
nextnear:
you are devil sent, i bet you don't have a happy home and you are frustrated and looking for a colleague, the lady herself didn't ask for your advice, you didn't even know how they starred their lives together, you were not there with them at the beginning, you have no clue why he hadn't married her before the fame, you don't know anything about them, but yet you come here giving her this kind of advise to find another husband, what kind of person are you, you want her to be doing rubbish that you are doing, let me ask you a question, did her husband abandoned her when she had no fame, I only blame her husband for being immature to share his mind on social media if not, person like you can't have a say whatsoever like this, you better worry about your own home than bother about her own home, she has fame and money to run things better, i guess if you have a job you really like, you wouldn't be here talking like this. get sense even if you need to borrow it.

She was never married.He is still a sperm donor.Guard your preek to avoid Knocking a woman up and not paying for her bride price.The husband have no case here.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
dondavinchi:
if d man was rich u won't b writing dis pooh , u r so full of shit

If the man was rich and didnt pay her bride price,he still remains an irresponsible and low life sperm donor.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

It's only a stupid man that will value fending for the mother of his kids over making her a more respectable woman by paying her brideprice,hence honouring her family.Where I come from its an abomination,sorry I don't share in same thoughts with you.

I'm only dishing my advice based on the circumstances surrounding her life.The husband needs to quit painting her bad to media,for goodness sake he is just a sperm donor!He has got no rights in hell and heaven to drag her down the media.

You surely live in a cave .

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

You surely live in a cave .

And you're are typing with a chain round your neck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nextnear(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

She was never married.He is still a sperm donor.Guard your preek to avoid Knocking a woman up and not paying for her bride price.The husband have no case here.
and who says they are in your court and you are their judge and jury that they need judgement from, anyway am sure as far as they are still together, you will continue to be unhappy for them, its your own worry not theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Just2endowed2(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
As far as am concerned she remains the local ugly girl that was picked up by the road side

easy bro, no hate

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by ajl: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,

Why not go advice yourself first. You probably had a miserable relationship.and you are using that experience to advise others. Because you failed does not mean others would.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by spinna: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
nextnear:
you are devil sent, i bet you don't have a happy home and you are frustrated and looking for a colleague, the lady herself didn't ask for your advice, you didn't even know how they started their lives together, you were not there with them at the beginning, you have no clue why he hadn't married her before the fame, you don't know anything about them, but yet you come here giving her this kind of advise to find another husband, what kind of person are you, you want her to be doing rubbish that you are doing, let me ask you a question, did her husband abandoned her when she had no fame, I only blame her husband for being immature to share his mind on social media if not, person like you can't have a say whatsoever like this, you better worry about your own home than bother about her own home, she has fame and money to run things better, i guess if you have a job you really like, you wouldn't be here talking like this. get sense even if you need to borrow it.

Thank you so why dont guys shun their baby mamas..and tell then they have no rights that they are just "egg donors" Small fortune and fame would probably inflame that posters mind
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Just2endowed2:

easy bro, no hate
truth hurts
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

You’re a fvcking hypocrite I swear .

Keep the same energy when a man ditch the lady who has always been by him when he was poor because he’s now rich and famous .

Such an idiot!

Na you're the idiot here.A worthless Bunkum from a worthless generation of regenerative fuctards!A stupid man is one dish a lady who stood by him,same is a stupid man who gets to Bleep a lady,knocks her up twice without as much as a bride price and still gets to dictate how she runs her life.Fucking idiots you're,that's the thinking when one comes from a dysfunctional home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by ajl: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
As far as am concerned she remains the local ugly girl that was picked up by the road side

Never do gooder. Where were you picked from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
ajl:

Why not go advice yourself first. You probably had a miserable relationship.and you are using that experience to advise others. Because you failed does not mean others would.

Lol.I don pay bride price grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nextnear(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
spinna:

Thank you so why dont guys shun their baby mamas..and tell then they have no rights that they are just "egg donors" Small fortune and fame would probably inflame that posters mind
am glad you are not olajumoke and you can never achieve what she has achieved, even though you wish it was you, the good news is... its not you, i pray you have a happy home.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fadedvoices2: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

Na you're the idiot here.A worthless Bunkum from a worthless generation of regenerative fuctards!A stupid man is one dish a lady who stood by him,same is a stupid man who gets to Bleep a lady,knocks her up twice without as much as a bride price and still gets to dictate how she runs her life.Fucking idiots you're,that's the thinking when one comes from a dysfunctional home.

Lmao . A man who ditches a lady who stood by him when he was poor because he’s now wealthy and attained fame is stupid but you’re advising olajumoke to ditch a man who stood by her when she was a bread seller and when never ever dreamt of becoming a model because she has attained fame and now wealthy .

Your stupidity is something else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
nextnear:
and who says they are in your court and you are their judge and jury that they need judgement from, anyway am sure as far as they are still together, you will continue to be unhappy for them, its your own worry not theirs.

If she is happy wit him she can go ahead of course,but she isn't hence the denial for formal introduction.Look,this guy has no case,no matter how sympathetic you are to his fate.People play with TIME..the holy book talk about the need for us to make use of our time and wisely too.For every time wasted there are forseen and unforseen consequences.I won't be here arguing if she is a married woman misbehaving.My problem with the guy is Wetin him supposed do as a man,e no do am.Now wey time be like say e don ekapse him wan come dey do am?This lady is gone.He is just wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down. Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes ...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

May be you think that you are good in dishing out professional careers advice but believe me, you knew nothing about relationships.
When she was nothing, just a bread seller on the streets of Lagos, someone cared for and loved her. Now, she should cut him off and later enter into some crappy celebrity relationships that may not even last a year. All these GOALS that you so much cherished to the extent of sacrificing true love, what will be the end? If you don't know, the answer SIX FEET BELOW.
My advice for you: stop reading crappy motivational books, they will destroy part of you and create monster in you because, you're already advising others like a monster

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Lmao . A man who ditches a lady who stood by him when he was poor because he’s now wealthy and attained fame is stupid but you’re advising olajumoke to ditch a man who stood by her when she was a bread seller and when never ever dreamt of becoming a model because she has attained fame and now wealthy .

Your stupidity is something else

This man DID NOT STOOD BY HER! JESUS CHRIST!A BREAD SELLER MOVING FROM STREETS TO STREETS?!?DO YOU KNOW HOW EARLY THEY WAKE TO QUEUE IN BAKERY?you think it's easy for a young lady of two,a baby mama and a bread seller.

It's God that's helping her,the sperm donor is just an unnecessary appendage.And I'm sure she bleeps and cook for him to top it all.The guy was the one that enjoed the unhealthy relationship not her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
maasoap:

May be you think that you are good in dishing out professional careers advice but believe me, you knew nothing about relationships.
[s]When she was nothing, just a bread seller on the streets of Lagos, someone cared for and loved her[/s]. Now, she should cut him off and later enter into some crappy celebrity relationships that may not even last a year. All these GOALS that you so much cherished to the extent of sacrificing true love, what will be the end? If you don't know, the answer SIX FEET BELOW.
My advice for you: stop reading crappy motivational books, they will destroy part of you and create monster in you because, you're already advising others like a monster

Naaaa!That's not love.The guy dey enjoy her for free.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Organs(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol thought she can’t read and write . I just pity her life. she better go learn better work. And leave this fake social media life

If they call you lazy or mumu now, you go begin vex. Five years ago, she couldn't read nor write and five years later you expect her to be in the same situation abi?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Strica(f): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
I dont how these 2 started o but i sha remember that bro was in d picture from d begining so much so dat i tot they were married (i only realised dat dey werent a few days ago). Anyway, i hope they work this out, no one needs another broken home adding to d statistics.
p.s i wonder y it's called a "broken home" sef. cryI dont how these 2 started o but i sha remember that bro was in d picture from d begining so much so dat i tot they were married (i only realised dat dey werent a few days ago). Anyway, i hope they work this out, no one needs another broken home adding to d statistics.
p.s i wonder y it's called a "broken home" sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.