Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations (61063 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by AFONJACOW(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
millions of Yoruba people don't even know their biological father/mother not much more born in matrimonial home due to excess infidelity among them, I'm not surprise if this one is denying his responsibilities after having 2 bastards with this local model
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by WhoBeThisMan: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

And as an adult she gets to date anyone else,since she is not married to him.Her decision on that aspect should not worry him.
that's entirely up to her and what she wants not your opinion
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by spinna: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
nextnear:
am glad you are not olajumoke and you can never achieve what she has achieved, even though you wish it was you, the good news is... its not you, i pray you have a happy home.
Daft...i have achieved more and will continue to achieve more. Do you really wish you were her? Thats what youre subconsciously saying. We're all unique so i wouldn't want to be someone else.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by maasoap(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
nextnear:
you are devil sent, i bet you don't have a happy home and you are frustrated and looking for a colleague, the lady herself didn't ask for your advice, you didn't even know how they started their lives together, you were not there with them at the beginning, you have no clue why he hadn't married her before the fame, you don't know anything about them, but yet you come here giving her this kind of advise to find another husband, what kind of person are you, you want her to be doing rubbish that you are doing, let me ask you a question, did her husband abandoned her when she had no fame, I only blame her husband for being immature to share his mind on social media if not, person like you can't have a say whatsoever like this, you better worry about your own home than bother about her own home, she has fame and money to run things better, i guess if you have a job you really like, you wouldn't be here talking like this. get sense even if you need to borrow it.

What home did you expect people like that to have? S/he too calous for my liking. People like that don't understand complexity of life.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
that's entirely up to her and what she wants not your opinion

It's a public forum.You gave your opinions just like I gave mine.Whatever we say here is irrelevant anyway. cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by MissRaine69(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why did he not marry her BEFORE she got famous? Two kids what did he think he was doing playing at being husband?
She should do something about her literacy though because in showbiz there are many people who will rob you blind. Contracts, endorsements and all the legal aspects? This is actually sad.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by MissRaine69(f): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
AFONJACOW:
millions of Yoruba people don't even know their biological father/mother not much more born in matrimonial home due to excess infidelity among them, I'm not surprise if this one is denying his responsibilities after having 2 bastards with this local model
Smh
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Organs(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

Lessons to men who glorify being a baby daddy.If she is good enough to be knocked up without condom,she is also good enough for her bride price to be paid.

Nkwoucha here you go again. I told you prior, stop all the nonsense big money, big fame talk. Are you even thinking about the Children here? How can you guarantee she will be happier with a new guy? She was happy with her man and they had two kids together, why call him a sperm donor? They must have liked each other to do it twice? Are you aware some other guys might be making advances to her and she turned them down and agreed for this guy? Now, this guy need to correct his mistakes marry her and they live a happy family. Stop all your nonsense talk about him knocking her up? She also agreed to it and enjoyed it most probably and did it again. Go and read about Phil Collins. same thing, the wife abandoned him cos she thought she will be famous and he is poor, guess what, he blew up big time after she left him. You are not God, do not say anyone is irresponsible, you are not Judge. Or, are you without sin? The man made a mistake he wants to correct it and move on and you are here saying nonsense. Folks with your mentality always has issues, they cannot forgive and they cannot move away from the past. I guarantee you are a PDP wailer and you think GEJ shouldve won in 2015 right?

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Organs(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by MissRaine69(f): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

You should ask women why they don’t marry their broke husbands ..

Since you think he wants to marry her because of the little fame then we might conclude women marry men because of money?

You’re a big fool
Why is is so difficult to avoid insults when you disagree?
I did not think anything you assumed what I thought. You can conclude what you want on this matter.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Greenbirth: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
My own contributions is that south west like to settle family issues on social media.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Strica(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

It's only a stupid man that will value fending for the mother of his kids over making her a more respectable woman by paying her brideprice,hence honouring her family.Where I come from its an abomination,sorry I don't share in same thoughts with you.

I'm only dishing my advice based on the circumstances surrounding her life.The husband needs to quit painting her bad to media,for goodness sake he is just a sperm donor!He has got no rights in hell and heaven to drag her down the media.
u're making some sense ojare. It's only people without sisters or close female friends who have experienced this that'll have problems with what u've said
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Organs:

Nkwoucha here you go again. I told you prior, stop all the nonsense big money, big fame talk. Are you even thinking about the Children here? How can you guarantee she will be happier with a new guy? She was happy with her man and they had two kids together, why call him a sperm donor? They must have liked each other to do it twice? Are you aware some other guys might be making advances to her and she turned them down and agreed for this guy? Now, this guy need to correct his mistakes marry her and they live a happy family. Stop all your nonsense talk about him knocking her up? She also agreed to it and enjoyed it most probably and did it again. Go and read about Phil Collins. same thing, the wife abandoned him cos she thought she will be famous and he is poor, guess what, he blew up big time after she left him. You are not God, do not say anyone is irresponsible, you are not Judge. Or, are you without sin? The man made a mistake he wants to correct it and move on and you are here saying nonsense. Folks with your mentality always has issues, they cannot forgive and they cannot move away from the past. I guarantee you are a PDP wailer and you think GEJ shouldve won in 2015 right?

I was thinking you're smart not until you introduce politics at your final sentence.Craze dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by segzyndpep(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

She needs to stay away from that guy.He is not her husband.

Who is her husband?hmm be carefuk in giving advice anyway,you actually do not know the sacrifice they might have made for thereselves.And who sayd the guy future isnt bright?moreso the girl is just furtunate and the future is not static.my one cent
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

Naaaa!That's not love.The guy dey enjoy her for free.

Remember, both were struggling. Cost of marriage ceremony might have been the reason they didn't tie the knot. We've seen many people formalising their unions after many years, after four children. The truth is that, this woman will never tie the knot with the guy, he should say bye-bye to her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Strica:

u're making some sense ojare. It's only people without sisters or close female friends who have experienced this that'll have problems with what u've said

I have a cousin who went through this;it wasn't funny at all.It brings disgrace to a family.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by okyusuff: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
bluefilm:
That's women for you.

Pray that you never live to see the bad side of the girl you claim to love.

Because on that day you experience such, that day will surely be your last day as a sane person.

The shock will last forever.

Am sure you must be talking from experience because is the best teacher. My brother come and ask me.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
maasoap:

Remember, both were struggling. Cost of marriage ceremony might have been the reason they didn't tie the knot. We've seen many people formalising their unions after many years, after four children. The truth is that, this woman will never tie the knot with the guy, he should say bye-bye to her.

Oga,cost of marriage is now better than cost of fendon for two kids?
Haba na I be Omo Eko,even 50k fit Run everything.Traditional marriage wey Yoruba wey understand still dey do for compound inside face me I face you and finalize everything and God will be happy?Abeg leave story.The guy messed up.Like you said,this bird is gone.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by wasuka14(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Olajumoke Orisaguna,Nigerian Cinderella, Olajumoke Orisaguna has responded to her baby daddy’s claims that she is now rude and reckless.

The bread seller turned model’s baby daddy, Sunday also lamented on Jumoke’s refusal to formalize their relationship, despite having two children together.
According to the father of two, since Jumoke’s rise to fame, a part of her he didn’t knew existed, had surfaced and she also turned out to be someone who doesn’t have any regard for him.

The model has reacted via her instagram page with a cryptic message of “Don’t worry, it’s just a phase” and the caption : “Peace”.Jumoke Orisaguna

Followers have since stormed her comment section with words of advice while others came with questions, wanting to know if truly she talks recklessly to her ‘husband’ because of her acquired fame.

Read full details here;

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/olajumoke-orisaguna-reacts-to-her-baby-daddys-allegations/

We have more than a million baby daddy in this nation. Even some grand father baby daddy. But will always blame d girls other than themselves for there woes.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
segzyndpep:

Who is her husband?hmm be carefuk in giving advice anyway,you actually do not know the sacrifice they might have made for thereselves.And who sayd the guy future isnt bright?moreso the girl is just furtunate and the future is not static.my one cent

He is not her husband.So you one of those that will call live in fornicators a couple?It's bad!It mustnt be encourage.The guys future is equally bright,both should not be forced to formalize anything at this point.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
ajl:

Never do gooder. Where were you picked from?
As far as am concerned she remains the local ugly girl that was picked up by the road side
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by kolexy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
DearDealz:
OkLol

By the way..

These super cute indoor slippers are up for grabs!!

Need them, love them, Want some??

Guys get for your woman too, she will love you the more.

Wholesales buyers will get massive discounts!

click on the link below to chat me up on whatsapp immediately! https:///2348079230930

How much
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by lielbree: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Men are the worst kind of golddiggers.

When she got pregnant u didn't we'd her, twice! Now when she don blow u want marriage by force. Abeg park ur broke aśs well jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by AreaFada2: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Money alone changes most people. More if relative fame is added. Irrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
maberry:
It is not good that a woman is way richer and more well to do than her man
Only very few men could live with that without loosing their self confidence or self worth
Only a handful of women can be that rich & still be loyal and obedient
You are quite silly so a woman should limit herself because she has a man and should not aspire to be wealthier.
You have insecurity issues and low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Praisesongz: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

Lessons to men who glorify being a baby daddy.If she is good enough to be knocked up without condom,she is also good enough for her bride price to be paid.

Those people quoting me,make una kukuma buy beer and kilishi for man wey Bleep una sisters give her Belle tire and still no pay one naira for her head.Oniranus!
you just downloaded your stupidity proudly again. Never seen any dumb comment in ages as this
Your stupidity is at 10000000TB/s

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Eroms4life17(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Her husband is a gold digger. When she was nothing he never saw the need to marry her officially but when God picked her call, it's now he's in a hurry to Wed her. She on the other hand has her future at her feet with endorsement and more responsible men are approaching her for marriage. From the interview I read he was all about money money money. I will advise her to move on with her life. Tiwa savage comes to mind!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
[[s]quote author=Praisesongz post=76000265] you just downloaded your stupidity proudly again. Never seen any dumb comment in ages as this
Your stupidity is at 10000000TB/s[/quote[/s]]
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by gwama: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
She is right to be tough with the father of her children, it is he who brings the money into the home that can raise the tone. cool cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Praisesongz: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
[[s]quote author=Praisesongz post=76000265] you just downloaded your stupidity proudly again. Never seen any dumb comment in ages as this
Your stupidity is at 10000000TB/s[/quote[/s]]
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.