Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations (61062 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by degamemaster(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na Buhari cause am
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nextnear(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
spinna:

Daft...i have achieved more and will continue to achieve more. Do you really wish you were her? Thats what youre subconsciously saying. We're all unique so i wouldn't want to be someone else.
do you need to tell anyone whatever u think u have achieved, who cares, it is people like you that have nothing significant that come here to say nonsense, imagine u could even still say it out that you have achieved more, it shows in your attitude now how low you are. just go, don't bother to reply, i already know ur type.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by segzyndpep(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:

He is not her husband.So you one of those that will call live in fornicators a couple?It's bad!It mustnt be encourage.The guys future is equally bright,both should not be forced to formalize anything at this point.

Agree they shouldnt be force to formalize anything.
Well i do not know many things,i just know most times things are not the way we actually see it or what they portray to us.thank you sir
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by nkwuocha: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
segzyndpep:

Agree they shouldnt be force to formalize anything.
Well i do not know many things,i just know most times things are not the way we actually see it or what they portray to us.thank you sir
I wish them the best.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Organs:

If they call you lazy or mumu now, you go begin vex. Five years ago, she couldn't read nor write and five years later you expect her to be in the same situation abi?

Na you be the Mumu youth. And the lazy youth.
If not you would have use your Brain
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by ogahope(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
many celebrities have baby mamas and they all moved on. some even have 2 or more baby mamas. so what the girl done wrong? besides, the last time I checked they were not in good terms until became a celebrity
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Sarang(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
maberry:
It is not good that a woman is way richer and more well to do than her man
Only very few men could live with that without loosing their self confidence or self worth
Only a handful of women can be that rich & still be loyal and obedient

Go and marry your village maid nah.. insecurity kee you there
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by sevenhundred(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Imyourex:

Thank God you can read and wright
WRITE
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being just your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

Lessons to men who glorify being a baby daddy.If she is good enough to be knocked up without condom,she is also good enough for her bride price to be paid.

Those people quoting me,make una kukuma buy beer and kilishi for man wey Bleep una sisters give her Belle tire and still no pay one naira for her head.Oniranus!
how can I like this again?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Imyourex(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Anextin(f): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
I believe this Lady must have begged that man to formalise their relationship for years, he kept posting her and probably said a big no. Now, she rose to a little fame, and he wants her Marry him.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
It takes the grace for one to be submissive when the person eventually rises to fame.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by davidadenrele: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,
Your baby daddy is not your husband!You still have the legal and Godly rights to marry a more respectable man.What you did with that man was committing sin against God and tradion.By the laws of God and of the land,you owe him no damn attention or thing!You don't owe him any damn thing!He is just a sperm donor who has got No honour for your family; Knocking you up twice and still did not get to pay your bride price, until now.Get more education, connect to more responsible and respectable people(Trust me there are genuine single men who will marry you without blinking an eye),get more ambitious and don't allow an irresponsible sperm donor pull you down.Cut him off completely!I see you walking in more international scenes...Lady there comes a time in your life you cut off some certain people in other to attain achievable goals.He has done his part in your life by being just your baby daddy,keep him that way ONLY.

Lessons to men who glorify being a baby daddy.If she is good enough to be knocked up without condom,she is also good enough for her bride price to be paid.

Those people quoting me,make una kukuma buy beer and kilishi for man wey Bleep una sisters give her Belle tire and still no pay one naira for her head.Oniranus!

What are you saying madam does beheading a head cure the head of its headache?? what kind of advice are you giving?? where you there when the said man was struggling to meet ends with for jumoke and her kids where you there when they were prophesying ghetto love for each other you dont decide and conclude someone's life on the webpage of a social media, real mean go out to fend for their families times are hard, but real men wont complain they would endure the phase knowing fully that their trying times is just a phase that would past, am not supporting marrying a woman without paying the full bride price even the holy books condemned it, but who are we to judge love covers multitudes of sins says the bible, for the fact that a man hasn't paid a bride price of a woman does mean it doesn't want to, only God knows what transpired between jumoke and her husband, what will you do if eventually you find out that olajumoke was the one delaying her marriage plans, over this years my sister the issue between a man and woman only God can tell, if the Ecclesiastes says as it difficult to trace the track of a snake on a rock so it also so difficult to understand the issue between and a man and a woman, don't always hesitate to judge marital issues it goes beyond what you read on social media you dont know where it pinches until you wear the shoes olajumoke should remain humble and obedient to her husband she should handle this fame thing with care as pride goes before a fall, if she dares marries another man she end up bitterly regretting a good and God fearing are very hard to come by you dont appreciate what you have until you loose it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by davidadenrele: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
davidadenrele:

What are you saying madam does beheading a head cure the head of its headache?? what kind of advice are you giving?? where you there when the said man was struggling to meet ends with for jumoke and her kids where you there when they were prophesying ghetto love for each other you dont decide and conclude someone's life on the webpage of a social media, real mean go out to fend for their families times are hard, but real men wont complain they would endure the phase knowing fully that their trying times is just a phase that would past, am not supporting marrying a woman without paying the full bride price even the holy books condemned it, but who are we to judge love covers multitudes of sins says the bible, for the fact that a man hasn't paid a bride price of a woman does mean it doesn't want to, only God knows what transpired between jumoke and her husband, what will you do if eventually you find out that olajumoke was the one delaying her marriage plans, over this years my sister the issue between a man and woman only God can tell, if the Ecclesiastes says as it difficult to trace the track of a snake on a rock so it also so difficult to understand the issue between and a man and a woman, don't always hesitate to judge marital issues it goes beyond what you read on social media you dont know where it pinches until you wear the shoes olajumoke should remain humble and obedient to her husband she should handle this fame thing with care as pride goes before a fall, if she dares marries another man she may end up bitterly regretting a good and God fearing man are very hard to come by you don't appreciate what you have until you loose it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Martinez39(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yankee101:
Give a person money and freedom and see their true colors

God knows alot of people will become terrible people if they ever grow rich

Go figure
Exactly. Some become snubbish, arrogant and nasty when they have money. You will see them on the road and they will snub you when you try to say "hi". I remember one uncle that started giving everyone attitude because he was rich. He was very arrogant. He would talk to people anyhow, snub close friends and treat them like trash, etc. Defeat him in an argument or tell him what he doesn't like hear and he start insulting you for being broke (that's if you are broke). He became humble when things became hard and he went broke grin. Each time I see him, I try to contain my laughter. grin This experience made me ask if many poor people that are humble are just humble because they have nothing.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by pacespot(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2019
but what is the point of this guy, is he trying to bring the lady down, so all her benefactors could see she is not an obedient wife or girlfriend
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by oladcity(m): 5:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Olajumoke Orisaguna,Nigerian Cinderella, Olajumoke Orisaguna has responded to her baby daddy’s claims that she is now rude and reckless.

The bread seller turned model’s baby daddy, Sunday also lamented on Jumoke’s refusal to formalize their relationship, despite having two children together.
According to the father of two, since Jumoke’s rise to fame, a part of her he didn’t knew existed, had surfaced and she also turned out to be someone who doesn’t have any regard for him.

The model has reacted via her instagram page with a cryptic message of “Don’t worry, it’s just a phase” and the caption : “Peace”.Jumoke Orisaguna

Followers have since stormed her comment section with words of advice while others came with questions, wanting to know if truly she talks recklessly to her ‘husband’ because of her acquired fame.

Read full details here;

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/olajumoke-orisaguna-reacts-to-her-baby-daddys-allegations/

Interesting, i hope its fake news. However, i am not suprised.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by EagleNest(m): 6:01am On Feb 23, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,

What an advice? Figment of your imagination or is this a reality. Abeg don't help scatter this family b/c of bride price. He's now a baby daddy b/c lucky smiled on olajumoke. What if it was the other way round.

Well it's up to Olajumoke whether to pull her family up as she rise or to listen to your type of advise.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Emmahunk(m): 6:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Daeylar:
When men feel they can't control you.
They come to social media to publicly shame and embarrass you.

The man didn't formalize the union before the fame and wealth even though she had all the "regard" in this world for him
Now she got some money, the golddigger suddenly remembered marriage, and just because she didn't agree. She now talks reckless to him and has no regard for him
SMH undecided

It's not fair you generalized your reaction. "when some men..." would have been more proper.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Daeylar(f): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Emmahunk:

It's not fair you generalized your reaction. "when some men..." would have been more proper.

grin grin
Oya sorry.
Some men grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Fisher007: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2019
nkwuocha:
Dear jumoke,

Your comment prove that the world is full of double standards. Now imagine it was the man that rose to fame like jumoke.

Would you give the same advice. That she is just a womb donor (child factory )?

That he find should a better wife now after all he dad not paid her bride price?

That it was just a sin they committed then?

He should get education and connect himself with more important people and move on?

This is pure hypergamy that you are insinuating to young ladies out there. I am happy I understand that earlier in life. Find a better option, always search for more to hop on.

A man must suffer sha. Satisfy her financially, mentally, spiritually, and so on, all because of what?

You will marry finish, pay the most stupid thing people talk about the most (bride price) and still end up with nothing but more responsibilities.

So you think jumoke won't still act this way even if had pay her bride price?

I advice young guys out there to just go MGTOW and any lady that come your way just Fvck them well with no emotions or string attached.

Because once a better opportunity shows up they will dump you.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by Oseniade(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2019
You tell me.

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations by kurlz(f): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dee60:

A lady has had two babies for you and there was no serious plan to wed her!

Man, you should blame yourself for having babies out of wedlock.

Why cry foul if she is not legally married to you?

God forbid, if her fortune had gone the other way (God forbid) what would y have done?

Imagine!
Don't mind him. The initial story we heard before her fame was that he abandoned her, but r a n back immediately she hit it, now he's crying foul. People only like to be recognized with success, fame and money.

I've had my own share of love abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] / Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.