Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (23155 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by dipopooo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
kiss
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by dafemnet: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Im definitely voting Buhari tomorrow
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by tunjijones(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Smart pastor
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by maasoap(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:
buhari's deranged apologists have even peddled the insane point that he was sent by God to teach us how to live within our means.
Some have even gone to the ridiculous & preposterous extent to say since the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ruled for 16 years which they have tagged as “waste” years, the APC must also rule for 16 years, or even more, irrespective of whether the party has proved to be a complete and unmitigated failure or not.
Honestly, I have never seen such warped reasoning before in my life. To this set of people, it doesn’t matter whether “the APC is worse than the PDP”, it must match PDP’s time in the saddle. It just doesn’t matter to these people that under Buhari, the whispers of distress have grown into a loud agonising cry of pain and unbearable hardship.

After all your needless rants, I'm still looking for your suggestion or the way forward. May be you are afraid of saying it.
And if you are asked now to indicate whether your life has improved in the last four years or turned for the worst, we know what your response would be.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by IbukunSangotola(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
pele... awon eyan Davido
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Savage. Don't mind the foolish zombies. .They can never stick to an argument.

When you want to argue constructively with them,they start calling you a wailer.
Pathetic excuses for human beings.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Atleast just pretend as if u have sense for once.. these BMC zombies can be so funny at times..
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Jesuslvzme(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Okay ooo,baba take time this days
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by AudiA4: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
You are making sense sir,first time I am hearing a pastor saying it the way it ought to be said,well done sir

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Pointguardusa:
"Atheism is so senseless..." - Sir Isaac Newton

What country is that below?
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Femijohn198: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
nice one from you Tb Joshua
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by bluefilm: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
helinues:
Chai TB must have learnt from Hillary's predictions

I dey tell you.

Now, the nigga no way make dem say im say...

But how come he's quoting baba's "I belong to no one; I belong to everyone" speech?

Well sha, may we just dey watch. grin
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by bigcasava1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
2face
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Balogun4016: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] see below

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Daboomb: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
helinues:

Unlike foolish ones like Apostate Suleiman, corrupt Mathew kukah, greedy Oledepo of Cananland, bling-bling Oritshejafor, die-die Olukoya, this T B Joshua has realised the folly of trying to pretend that God has told them who will be the winner of tomorrow's election.

Smart man.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Chinashopping84: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let the will of God be done.

check my siggy
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
North Korea
BETPAWA:

What country is that below?
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
This man called Buhari has obviously offended many. Never in the history of Nigeria has any leader be so hated. Abacha as brutal as he was, wasnt hated this much. People aren't even hiding it.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by nelcliff(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:
TB Joshua is a Yoruba from ondo state

Despite the fact he doesn't want to use God s pulpit to campaign for people...but I can bet it, if you approach him privately, he will tell you that he's among Next Level Crew....

Shame on IPOB

Zombie sighted under the sun..

Hey guy come and join our #UMBRELLA ... The sun is too hard on you..
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by SouthEastFacts: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:

Are you his PA?
What will he benefits if he support Atiku?
Don't you know 80% of his member are from the southwest....

Ondo state people can never betray their own...

Sowore is from ondo State, Oshibajo is from Ogun state, he will leave his people and vote for "Alien in Nigeria". God forbid
You guys cannot do without tribal politics. Awo introduced it and you guys have been enforcing it ever since then.

Oyedepo is Yoruba but he is not part of the Buhari's madness and there are host of other Pastors from SW that don't buy into your nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
freemanbubble:

Shut up
All men of God are scam.
They are like yahoo boys
They hypnotize their victim
And they advantage of the greediness and gullibility of humans to extort money from them

Once again I say shut up

Why telling me to shut up. Besides u saw where I said i don't go to church.
anyways I kinda agree with some of your write-up. but I just like Joshua simplicity. I think he is different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by adamsfriday27(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
It will b like a dream 2 u...just wait n c

BuhariLooter:
Who will tell buhari the truth.pls stop deceiving buhari. He has. Lost and he has lost. Apc rest in peace
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by kareemkamil(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can someone tell Oyedepo to receive common sense true this Man of God TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by NairaMaster1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is the Man of God I love and respect so much. A man with so much humility and gentleness. I don't attend synagogue nor do I go to church, but I just admire this man. He is different from other pastors that are just after tithes.

I am his follower but let truth be told, so, synagogue members won't vote? Because you can't vote every party at once.

A voter cannot vote all party at once. What he said is wrong. It's better to be quiet than saying I belong to all party. They say come out and vote then you say no I belong to all party.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Naijageak(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is the Man of God I love and respect so much. A man with so much humility and gentleness. I don't attend synagogue nor do I go to church, but I just admire this man. He is different from other pastors that are just after tithes.

Then start attending church

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by mindtricks: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
helinues:
LMAO! grin
Better safe than sorry. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS / Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.