Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (23153 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by programmer3924: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by blowjohn(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:
TB Joshua is a Yoruba from ondo state

Despite the fact he doesn't want to use God s pulpit to campaign for people...but I can bet it, if you approach him privately, he will tell you that he's among Next Level Crew....

Shame on IPOB

No no no...u wrong bro. Check out the direction of his outstretched hand.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by danot1030: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wise pastor! Not some that have turned themselves to politicians on the pulpit because Buhari withdraw the undue right and waivers given to them by the previous governments.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Awoo88: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
This man doesn't want to make the mistake had made with America's election. I am sure had has a prediction ready. It will only become new if he is correct
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by stanliwise(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:
buhari's deranged apologists have even peddled the insane point that he was sent by God to teach us how to live within our means.
Some have even gone to the ridiculous & preposterous extent to say since the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ruled for 16 years which they have tagged as “waste” years, the APC must also rule for 16 years, or even more, irrespective of whether the party has proved to be a complete and unmitigated failure or not.
Honestly, I have never seen such warped reasoning before in my life. To this set of people, it doesn’t matter whether “the APC is worse than the PDP”, it must match PDP’s time in the saddle. It just doesn’t matter to these people that under Buhari, the whispers of distress have grown into a loud agonising cry of pain and unbearable hardship.
PDP has brainwashed you like APC did last time. Both are not competent. PDP may even make situation worse sef. we need new government.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by enemyofprogress: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Akaujaa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is exactly how a true man of God should talk. Any "man of God" who is partisan is fake.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Smony: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
helinues:
Chai TB must have learnt from Hillary's predictions
u ar a true son of ur father. fire no dey burn pikin two times
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by ecstasy357(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
obembet:
This is what I expect from a man of God.

Say no to oppressor.
Say No to PDP & APC

Thank u!

This is d first time I'm seeing sowore's face. I hope I learn his other names before tomorrow's election
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Nancy2018(f): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Vote atiku
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by nwakaibeya1: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
You can't belong to all political parties if God truly speaks to you? enough of deceit of humans on the earth and chamelonic tendencies .did Jesus Christ belong to all the parties in his time if at all you know Jesus Christ.

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Naijageak:

Then start attending church
loool Must I go to church?? Anyways I serve God Almighty in my own way.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
NairaMaster1:

I am his follower but let truth be told, so, synagogue members won't vote? Because you can't vote every party at once.

A voter cannot vote all party at once. What he said is wrong. It's better to be quiet than saying I belong to all party. They say come out and vote then you say no I belong to all party.

Hmmm
I think he has a reason for saying that..
Anyways I still love and respect him.
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by gabbysegzy: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tb. Joshua is a real man of God who is always
full of wisdom. As a true man of God, he can not just support one party where many of his congregations belong to many parties.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Emmanuel226(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
hmmmm.... if you like belong to all the political parties in the world, it wont still change anything in Nigeria
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Emmanuel226(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
who even need you for their party self?
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Emmanuel226(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
him no wan get heart ache na him make him make, him make that statement
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Emmanuel226(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
lest i forget, that will not make Taraba the capital of Nigeria and stop me from voting for Buhari tomorrow
#GGBUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Martins Speaks On #EndSARS / Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.