Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (71241 Views)

Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS / 4 Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Doing The Zanku Legwork Dance / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by ifyalways(f): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who was making the video

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by thatigboman: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
alfaman3:
Why is he shooting in the air? Is that a wedding?
just imagine
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
Boko haram should wipe them out.

May God direct your relatives to battleground as a soldier and may boko haram wipe them all.

Eediot! I pity the husband that intend to marry you....

The lost you are wishing another family will come to your family this year

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by klever18(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
OK keep it up
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by yrex01(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
u nd ur likes far from sense.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by ezegenigbonine: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:

Withdraw that statement
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by MistaCode(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:
Great job guys

Pmb thanks for re equipping our galant soldiers

Pdp shared the money during there time

It's better to die in the wilderness than to return to Egypt.
Which PMB? better stop that, the PMB that made purchase of arms to be supplied in 2023 or which other PMB are u talking about

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by pastoray(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:

I thought you had common sense. How daft can you be to think eliminating a regional threat in one country marks the end of hostilities? Atiku supporters are just stupid beyond comprehension

Ha! This is too much shocked
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by ezegenigbonine: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Wow

Suffering and smiling buzu
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Queseda: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
If we check very well, I won't be surprised you're one of those Atikulooters. Always wishing evil on Nigeria, Atiku won't be president for that singular reason

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by OmoManU: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
Your face has been marked, believe me
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by stanliwise(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
attention seeker.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by MistaCode(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
This Biafran girl, u so full of poo, Without protecting this Country if Soldiers or all armed forces should take a break off their duty post, I bet u your generation will be wiped out from the surface of the earth, U should be grateful some people are doing the dirty job while u phucking busy eating and sleeping
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Koralords: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Have always complained about this how can a soldier on the battle field be online ?all Russia troops and even mercenaries in Syria don't use cell phones ,gps gives away your location
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by eodavids(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Wow

Dreamers,

You will know your fate tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by goodnessme1(f): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
ezegenigbonine:

Withdraw that statement
why should i do That?
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by planetx: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
This one's are just wasting bullets shooting wildly with no aim.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by canalily(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
lets.chill.out.there.with.some.sminoff.ice
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by MistaCode(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
OmoManU:

Lol don't mind that ignorant lady, she's unaware so many random people left this world because of the rubbish they put online, she should be guided
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Thisloveweybe2(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lol how can you be shooting without seeing who you’re shooting

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Ejusni(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:

You need help and mental evaluation
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by goodnessme1(f): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
MistaCode:

This Biafran girl, u so full of poo, Without protecting this Country if Soldiers or all armed forces should take a break off their duty post, I bet u your generation will be wiped out from the surface of the earth, U should be grateful some people are doing the dirty job while u phucking busy eating and sleeping
to hell with your zoo army.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by JAWBONE(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:
Great job guys

Pmb thanks for re equipping our galant soldiers

Pdp shared the money during there time

It's better to die in the wilderness than to return to Egypt.

One of the reasons why Buhari's imminent defeat will be celebrated by well meaning patriotic Nigerians will be that we don't have to see stupid, moronic and hypocritical posts like this anymore.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by goodnessme1(f): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
OmoManU:

Ok.i will be expecting you and your nigeria toy soldiers that are only good when they see unarmed people.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by goodnessme1(f): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ejusni:

You need help and mental evaluation
you needs it more than i need it.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by programmer8391: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problemAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by goodnessme1(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Queseda:

If we check very well, I won't be surprised you're one of those Atikulooters. Always wishing evil on Nigeria, Atiku won't be president for that singular reason
to hell with your atiku and buhari.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by MistaCode(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
to hell with your zoo army.
Let me just school you like a very good friend, be careful with what u post online, u don't know who will take that personally, btw I gat so many Soldier/Air force friends on NL that may take this statement very personal, NL might be a faceless forum but your IP can direct someone to your door step...
Be a good girl and don't forget to vote for any candidate of your choice tomorrow (it's voluntary anyway)
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
yes!
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Massdamm(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
goodnessme1:
you no get sense....

oloriburuku somebody Ur fada
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Oricha79(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
May God be with them
Re: Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
Glink2018:
Thanks to baba buhari..

He used little money to achieve more....

He bought sophisticated military arsenal / hardware for the soldiers....

Not like GEJ that use the fund for Arm procurement for campaign....

Baba buhari till 2023
[/s]

Ak47 is sophisticated weapon?

Are you daft?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.