Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. (41610 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Seen Preparing For Invading Niger / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by dainformant(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
A team of policemen were seen getting their rifles ready after arriving their duty post at a coastal area in Rivers state.

The security agents were spotted attaching empty plastic bottles with a rope to their guns ahead of the presidential and national assembly elections tomorrow.

Online reports have it that the policemen did so to their rifles to prevent damage in a swampy or riverine area.

This is coming as President Muhammadu Buhari said he has given the military and the police the order to be ruthless, stating that those who snatch ballot boxes will pay with their lives.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/battle-ready-policemen-seen-preparing-their-rifles-ahead-of-elections-in-rivers-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
I hope they don't kill innocent Nigerians as usual tomorrow.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by DerrickzB: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hehehe. D second picture.. see the kind of gun they are arming police with for election.. smh.. but check out the guns they give to d armies to fight boko haram.. shame on you zombies n supporters of this govt..

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by TIGRITIS: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by DearDealz: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ah

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by GudluckIBB(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
who do any how go see any how tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by sarrki(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by MrAJQ(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Snatch ballot box and die

9 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Rimimafia: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nothing dey happen!!!!
Atikulated done win.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Cholls(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
my brother are food vendors going to be at my polling unit tomorrow morning cuz I can not come and go and kee mysef ooo

3 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by ExAngel007(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
risky
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by castrol180(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Snatch ballot box and be six feet flat...though I trust all nairalanders none of them would try such because they are only internet tigers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by sureheaven(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ballot box snatchers should be ready to die.

Gbe ko ku..... Snatch and die. shocked

12 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by kokakola: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
What we need from them now is high level of Professionalism...

3 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by senatepresido: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari knows he is a goner, he wants to use his threat of snatch and die to disrupt the electoral process...

Never Again Mr. Dullard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by 2blessed01(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by cleary: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by AJETUMOBI: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hope they have been fortified

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
All the best to the candidates as Nigerians decide tomorrow.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by sammyj: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ruthless Ready Police men for Ballot Snatchers!! grin grin Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!!

9 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Danelo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is scaring voters away but las las we go send am back to Daura.

say no to violence

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by nonxo007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
I'm lost as to why the plastic bottles

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

See rusted gun!

Dis one shoot pessin na tetanus go kill am!

Mbok, why are they tying plastic bottles to the trigger guards?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by helinues: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Rivers, Kano, Akwa Ibom are states to watch out for

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by kamez(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
one thing is certain, as long as armed security personnel are involved in this elections tomorrow, lives will be lost......

both the innocent and guilty ones will be victims......
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by CoolAmbience(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope they don't kill innocent Nigerians as usual tomorrow.

At least start by refusing to indulge in ballot box snatching...I doubt that the police will just come and start shooting anyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / Coup Money Channelled Through Nigeria - Turkish Newspaper / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.