Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. (41614 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Seen Preparing For Invading Niger / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Justbeingreal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
undecided

Election nor be war na Nigeria.... Ha
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by helinues: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
grin

See rusted gun!

Dis one shoot pessin na tetanus go kill am!

Mbok, why are they tying plastic bottles to the trigger guards?

Tetanus kwa.. You mean the bullet cant kill someone? grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by DoctorTim: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
nonxo007:
I'm lost as to why the plastic bottles

I think they are doing that because if the rifle drops from their grasp into the swampy marshy areas the plastics will stay afloat so they can find the rifles back in quick time by seeing the floating bottles

3 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by trexzee: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
grin

See rusted gun!

Dis one shoot pessin na tetanus go kill am!

Mbok, why are they tying plastic bottles to the trigger guards?
Did u read the post or u just rushed to type rusted guns grin
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
helinues:

Tetanus kwa.. You mean the bullet cant kill someone? grin

grin

Na SAC (Severe Acute and Chronic) Tetanus o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by canalily(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
ExAngel007:
risky
section.of.armed.robbers.

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
trexzee:

Did u read the post or u just rushed to type rusted guns grin

grin

Yes o!

The guns dey rusted gaan ni o!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by programmer2319: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by justtoodark: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
shey una see una selfs....not all rifles in the nigerian inventory is ak47....

nigeria has alot of dangerous weapons from all over the world....

their are no clear standards....
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by SEGLIZ: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:
Hehehe. D second picture.. see the kind of gun they are arming police with for election.. smh.. but check out the guns they give to d armies to fight boko haram.. shame on you zombies n supporters of this govt..

don't always look for what is non-existing to make relevance.
always make sure you're objective.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by AerialMapper: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
nonxo007:

Provides buoyancy in the event their gun falls into the water. Acts like a buoy and a locator for the rifles

2 Likes

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by kenny5811(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:
Hehehe. D second picture.. see the kind of gun they are arming police with for election.. smh.. but check out the guns they give to d armies to fight boko haram.. shame on you zombies n supporters of this govt..
wow!!! so d gun for d 2nd picture beta pass army AK47?...... Anyways, u'v got d chance to atikulate 2moro..

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by cybertron88: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Send me a pm make I send u small thing.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by cleary: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
cybertron88:
Send me a pm make I send u small thing.

sent sir. God bless you immensely sir
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Anambralstson: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
dainformant:
A team of policemen were seen getting their rifles ready after arriving their duty post at a coastal area in Rivers state.

The security agents were spotted attaching empty plastic bottles with a rope to their guns ahead of the presidential and national assembly elections tomorrow.

Online reports have it that the policemen did so to their rifles to prevent damage in a swampy or riverine area.

This is coming as President Muhammadu Buhari said he has given the military and the police the order to be ruthless, stating that those who snatch ballot boxes will pay with their lives.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/battle-ready-policemen-seen-preparing-their-rifles-ahead-of-elections-in-rivers-photos.html
Rivers has 2.9 million PVCs collected when PDP get 2 million votes in Rivers it is rig same hypocritical APC supporters will applaud Buhari when he get 2 million in Kastina with largely numbers of under age voters Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Offisteven: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin
castrol180:
Snatch ballot box and be six feet flat...though I trust all nairalanders none of them would try such because they are only internet tigers
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by stanliwise(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
kenny5811:
wow!!! so d gun for d 2nd picture beta pass army AK47?...... Anyways, u'v got d chance to atikulate 2moro..
it looks like an m4. But Ak47 are efficient too o.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Rotimi47: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
I yamu not understanding! What is it with the bottles?

Are the bottles part of their kits?
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:

I hope you complained and was this patriotic when GEJ was giving order to Dasuki to share 2.1 billion dollars for PDP bigwigs and friends, money meant for better guns. Or, you just realised that those guns are not befitting?

1 Like

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Offisteven: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Danelo:
Buhari is scaring voters away but las las we go send am back to Daura.

say no to violence
Are you going there to snatch one of the ballot box or you are going there to vote?
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by islandmoon: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

your English is too good for you to be suffering as you claimed , you are a graduate and not a student right, what are you doing in school in this election period? sell your phone.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Atobets: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
See prove of our previous winning games

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Oblang(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:

What do u know abt gun given to the army against BH?
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Offisteven: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
nonxo007:
Plastic bottles: OTUMOKPO. If you like cover your body with jazz ehn...if them fire you na one hand.straight to six feet underground. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
kamez:
one thing is certain, as long as armed security personnel are involved in this elections tomorrow, lives will be lost......

both the innocent and guilty ones will be victims......

Armed security personnel are crucial to free and fair elections in Nigeria for now. As at today, thugs and criminals loyal to politicians wouldn't allow us to have a free election if armed personnel are not moving around. Mind you, the security agents stationed at the polling units are not armed, the armed ones are not stationary. They just move from one area to another asking if there is any disturbance.
Do you know how many APC members were killed in both Rivers and Akwa Ibom states in 2015 by PDP armed thugs? Over 20 people including police officers
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by foreshore(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
grin

Na APC dey snatch ballot box, PDP does not need to do that to send back the dullard and lifeless one back to Daura
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by ozo13(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:
hmmm
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Dshocker(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can you imagine the type of weak gun tied with rope these corrupt police children are carrying,even without out training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phed Borrow Code / "No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Jonathan 'ends Quarrel' With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.