Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. (41611 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Seen Preparing For Invading Niger / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by clems88(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Are they going for civil war angry
Power has been given to them by their yeye president now they are gonna misuse it . I pity the innocent citizens that will loose their lives tomorrow as a result of the empty heeded daura man angry
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
What's up with the bottle water and rope
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
They want to rig this election unoppossed. PDP will send close observers to check APC. The soldiers are there to chase them out or kill them.

BUT OHH GOD PLEASE INTERVENE.

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by nonxo007(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
DoctorTim:

I think they are doing that because if the rifle drops from their grasp into the swampy marshy areas the plastics will stay afloat so they can find the rifles back in quick time by seeing the floating bottles
O!!! Thanks bro
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by tommenoh(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
nonxo007:
I'm lost as to why the plastic bottles
My brother, I d wonder for here too o. Abi d bottle go thirst n na sure to carry water, quench am? Abi e go over hot from usage? Stuwpid police mentality
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Ballotpaperz88(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow tomorrow

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by CreamyBanana(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
na so.

snatch and peme.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by kamez(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
maasoap:

Armed security personnel are crucial to free and fair elections in Nigeria for now. As at today, thugs and criminals loyal to politicians wouldn't allow us to have a free election if armed personnel are not moving around. Mind you, the security agents stationed at the polling units are not armed, the armed ones are not stationary. They just move from one area to another asking if there is any disturbance.
Do you know how many APC members were killed in both Rivers and Akwa Ibom states in 2015 by PDP armed thugs? Over 20 people including police officers

still comes down to my point..... lives will be lost.... innocent and guilty lives....
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by BERNIMOORE: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
;DPolicemen Seen Preparing
Their BINGO Rifles Ahead Of Elections In
Rivers.But when they sight PUMP-ACTION acute riffles they will gentle ;DPolicemen Seen Preparing
Their BINGO Rifles Ahead Of Elections In
Rivers.But when they sight PUMP-ACTION acute riffles they will gentle
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by fredoooooo: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Shoot any bas*tard that snatch the ballot box grin
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:
Hehehe. D second picture.. see the kind of gun they are arming police with for election.. smh.. but check out the guns they give to d armies to fight boko haram.. shame on you zombies n supporters of this govt..

The piercing of the second gun has lesser damage than AK47. A shot on the leg will see AK47 damaging the leg, while this M16 will pierce into the leg.
my opinion may be wrong sha o
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by eldeeBaba(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:
Hehehe. D second picture.. see the kind of gun they are arming police with for election.. smh.. but check out the guns they give to d armies to fight boko haram.. shame on you zombies n supporters of this govt..

That is an american m16 used since the vietnam war, ak47 is more better and thats what the soldiers use
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by bonding1: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Snatch Ballot box at your own risk.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by bionixs: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
dainformant:
A team of policemen were seen getting their rifles ready after arriving their duty post at a coastal area in Rivers state.

The security agents were spotted attaching empty plastic bottles with a rope to their guns ahead of the presidential and national assembly elections tomorrow.

Online reports have it that the policemen did so to their rifles to prevent damage in a swampy or riverine area.

This is coming as President Muhammadu Buhari said he has given the military and the police the order to be ruthless, stating that those who snatch ballot boxes will pay with their lives.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/battle-ready-policemen-seen-preparing-their-rifles-ahead-of-elections-in-rivers-photos.html
election is war here
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by eldeeBaba(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

The piercing of the second gun has lesser damage than AK47. A shot on the leg will see AK47 damaging the leg, while this M16 will pierce into the leg.
my opinion may be wrong sha o

Thats true because the m16 fires 5.5mm bullets, whereas the ak47 fires 7.6mm, thats more damage
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by SexynSerious(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by nonix22(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
islandmoon:

your English is too good for you to be suffering as you claimed. , you are a graduate and not a student right, what are you doing in school in this election period? sell your phone.
Chai, my chest.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by dalass(f): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
The empty bottles is for them to locate where they threw their guns inside river when they see superior fire power for Rivers state thugs grin grin grin
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Justiceleague1: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
sureheaven:
Ballot box snatchers should be ready to die.

Gbe ko ku..... Snatch and die. shocked

Awon jaguda Apc,se ti gbo?
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by okayman4real(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:
that gun with d police is not for war front, u can compare the gun with ak47 nah
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by tallerSSS: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
sureheaven:
Ballot box snatchers should be ready to die.

Gbe ko ku..... Snatch and die. shocked
That is a typical handwork of APC thugs
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Anambralstson: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
sammyj:
Ruthless Ready Police men for Ballot Snatchers!! grin grin Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!!
Rivers is not Ekiti or Osun, I believe you still remember soldiers that was send to early grave by Niger Delta militants In Rivers they have ruthless beings, police couldn't do much for APC, with 40,000 police men they redeployed to Osun during last governorship election, it was hard for APC to win Osun, tell me what 16,000 police men deployed to Rivers what miracle they will do for APC in ruthless Rivers. .
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by sammyj: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Keep lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked grin grin grin
Anambralstson:

Rivers is not Ekiti or Osun, I believe you still remember soldiers that was send to early grave by Niger Delta militants In Rivers they have ruthless beings, police couldn't do much for APC, with 40,000 police men they redeployed to Osun during last governorship election, it was hard for APC to win Osun, tell me what 16,000 police men deployed to Rivers what miracle they will do for APC in ruthless Rivers. .
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Mruwa1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Omoh una nor see dis kind gun for market buy for police

Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Hoodbilonia: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bastard scammer
Hshahahahaha
U keep spamming same story since last year
Bastard
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by NASTYNASOSO: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:

HMMMMMMMMMM

ARE YOU A WEAPONS EXPERT.CERTAINLY NOT.
COMMENT ON WHAT YOU KNOW,GUN POWER NO BE BY PICTURE OR SOUND.
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
kamez:

still comes down to my point..... lives will be lost.... innocent and guilty lives....

Guilty lives in the hands of the security and innocent lives from the hands of the criminals
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by islandmoon: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
nonix22:
Chai, my chest.
dying of heart attack? please be fast!
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Okooooooooooooo: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
DerrickzB:
it is finished ICC loading for buhari buratai and adamu
Re: Battle Ready Policemen Seen Preparing Their Rifles Ahead Of Elections In Rivers. by Ayomosix(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
BATTLE READY AGAINST CIVILIAN, NOT BOKO HARAM. SPIT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Stop Workers Salaries Over Payroll System Default / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.