Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (34549 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ogaemmy: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lmfao.. Hahahaha
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by UKBobo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Petty!!!! Does his own father know how to send messages? Nothing there, we have seen educated adults struggle with technology

Lol..my grandmother is 85 and I taught her in 5 mins about 15 years ago. Mind you, she has certified tertiary certificates...no dulling.

3 Likes

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by SayDeeJay: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
w
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Enoch07: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Very true I can confirm

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Sannisege: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Did Obafemi Awolowo send text messages when he transformed SW Nigeria, Abeg Baba Buhari carry go. We dey your back gidigba

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by steefi07: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
I know how to send a text message. I just don't know the technology used to unlock the keypad.

- muhammadu zombiehari

3 Likes

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ventura1: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na true nao

3 Likes

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by objobj: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Petty talk
Pls next base jaareeeee

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Oricha79(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
And so what? All we need is results... this can't stop me not to vote him tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by enemyofprogress: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chei! No wonder he doesn't reply my text messages
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sannisege:
Did Obafemi Awolowo send text messages when he transformed SW Nigeria, Abeg Baba Buhari carry go. We dey your back gidigba
mumu

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by ucweber: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Dee60: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
By this time next week everyone would have forgotten that we had a presidential election and would have come to terms that there was never really a vacancy in the rock!

PDP lost the very day they sold their ticket to the highest bidder!

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by UMAR911(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
And so what?
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by ideynl1: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
All this yoruba christian Journalist sef talking trash about messiah sai baba.

God punish the him. He's a Yoruba christian, no wonder.

We Yoruba Muslims are with baba. Even though he doesn't remember his phone number we will vote him so that he can spread sharia.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by RexTramadol1: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
wнaт do yoυ мean?

тнaт тнe тaвleт ιn нιѕ нandѕ are мerely ғor ĸarιмι
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by mrkings84(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Am not surprised. Typical of a dullard!!

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Petty!!!! Does his own father know how to send messages? Nothing there, we have seen educated adults struggle with technology

There are really old people who have gotten with the times as far as communication is concerned.

For example,

My Dad is older than Buhari.

He sends SMS. Uses WhasApp.

Pic below, sent from a 79+ year-old.

4 Likes

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by PapaBaby: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
SeverusSnape:

... And you can't spell "can't". Hypocrite. Cant

My brother please forgive him, he has mental issues. We all try to accommodate him because of his mental illness. No vex

2 Likes

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by IsioStar1: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Foremost Journalist and Former Managing director of Newswatch, Moses Jolayemi has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari once told him that he (Buhari) has no knowledge of how to send a 'Text Message'.

Speaking during a panel session on AIT, Jolayemi explains how he got to know. PoliticsNGR has footage from the programme.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-told-doesnt-know-send-text-message-moses-jolayemi/

And what is wrong about that? Is that News? You don't know what you want, Send Text to who nah? When direct call is there at the expense of the State. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
UKBobo:

Lol..my grandmother is 85 and I taught her in 5 mins about 15 years ago. Mind you, she has certified tertiary certificates...no dulling.
"we have seen some educated adults struggle with technology". Oga! What's your point?
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Naijageak(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
How can someone who doesn't know how to read becomes president of both old and young literates?
Don't abuse Your vote Tomorrow.
VotE Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Meritocracy: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
We don't want text messages president, text messages is not solution to Nigeria problem. He has many PA to do it for him with instructions. You can also apply for senior special assistance to president on text messages. When you become president use all your time to send useless text messages.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
See this one also can't write a good text like his zone b leader. When you follow the lifeless you become lifeless.
ikaboy:
Shame on the so called foremost journalist for beibg tjis petty on a national TV.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by uuzba(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
SeverusSnape:

... And you can't spell "can't". Hypocrite. Cant
You guys will be firing big English here now O. When one Oyibo comes, they will use pidgin to talk to you and you will discard all your English and answer them back.

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Naijageak(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
PapaBaby:

My brother please forgive him, he has mental issues. We all try to accommodate him because of his mental illness. No vex
but we will never accept buhari. Maybe this guy can learn how to read and write later.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ilochukwuka: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Foremost Journalist and Former Managing director of Newswatch, Moses Jolayemi has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari once told him that he (Buhari) has no knowledge of how to send a 'Text Message'.

Speaking during a panel session on AIT, Jolayemi explains how he got to know. PoliticsNGR has footage from the programme.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-told-doesnt-know-send-text-message-moses-jolayemi/
My professor in school does not know how to send text messages not operate computer, yet he is one of the best professor of hydraulics in the world. So short your mouth. �

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Austino50: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baseless and worthless talk, by the way how did you know he doesn't know how to send text msg are you his PA? lie lie man

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ubdavis(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
haywire07:
Leadership is not about who knows how to send Text message or not.

For him to tell a journalist such things he must have a estimated the gauge of your stupidity

What does he know please? I have been trying to wrap my head around one, for wia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku For Removing Alhaji From His Name (Video) / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.