Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,032 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (34765 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

Shame on yoouu. May your generations brain be like Buhari's own.
Your papa!!!!!
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by kernel001: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
seunmsg:
Moses Jolayemi aka Jolinco is a PDP member. Referring to him as a journalist in this context is deceptive. He was special adviser on media to the Ekiti State PDP government between 2007 and 2010. This is just another fake allegation from a pained PDP member.

Another sake allegation that Buhari isn't literate, right?
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Printerscanner: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
stephleena:
lol. .person wey no sabi read. not to talk of composing sms

The fake PhD holder called Goatluck Jonaddaft and the puff-puff cheeked professor and world bank house-girl Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla ran the country into recession.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by atiku4President(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
AccessME:
We expsct nothing Less from a LIFELESS One

Such a DISGRACEFUL President.
To put it lightly. He is despicable and senile
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by DRSEGUNBABA: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yoruba people are funny, when they want to insult you they know how to make you seem like a fool.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by kernel001: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Your papa!!!!!

Your father must be a replica of Buhari's performance, that's high grade, you know.

You're making a man high, and I supported you by praying your good prayers to come through in your life.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Rozaay: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Isyomah:
Am nt a supporter of Buhari but ive actually seen aged adults that struggle wit dis technology stuff.. Xo i dnt see much of a big deal in it or u jus dnt knw wat to say.
and the aged people that struggle with technology stuffs wants to become president of nation that needs technology to develop right.

Ordinary National data base we don't have. Nigeria itself doesn't have the information of people living in it in 2019, we are all living like we're in a jungle

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Isyomah(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Rozaay:
and the aged people that struggle with technology stuffs wants to become president of nation that needs technology to develop right.

Ordinary National data base we don't have. Nigeria itself doesn't have the information of people living in it in 2019, we are all living like we're in a jungle

Ok
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Mustermind(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
That is a good observation but he is still your President.

People are too callous in this country. Gullible ones will still belief this.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Greatkhalid: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
na 1989 baba still dey... check out https://discuss.naija.run
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by maisauki: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
ina ruwanshi da text mesage?
4+4 muke so
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

Your father must be a replica of Buhari's performance, that's high grade, you know.

You're making a man high, and I supported you by praying your good prayers to come through in your life.
Your father must be a reflection of a kleptomania hence your penchant for Atiku!
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by GambaOsaka: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Again...

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

I am CONVINCED that Buhari, with all his imperfections, the BEST Presidential materiall.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by kernel001: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Your father must be a reflection of a kleptomania hence your penchant for Atiku!

Why sounding so... Aggrieved?, I didn't mean to infuriate you.

But aren't you suppose to love the man you worship?, I mean wish to be like him.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Udengs25(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sannisege:
So far he knows how to send thieves to jail, I am voting him tomorrow
but he is the grand father of thieves since 1977

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Dannyhajo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
But I'm very sure he sabi connect bomb for Boko Haram
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Gandollaar(f): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Shut up.
You just dey mumu yasef shaa

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Gandollaar(f): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sannisege:
So why is Babachir still walking free and campaigning for him?
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Illshef(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
My PhD holding father who is legitimately 75 can't text at the moment talk less of a man whose real age is 80+ its normal old gist

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Foremost Journalist and Former Managing director of Newswatch, Moses Jolayemi has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari once told him that he (Buhari) has no knowledge of how to send a 'Text Message'.

Speaking during a panel session on AIT, Jolayemi explains how he got to know. PoliticsNGR has footage from the programme.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-told-doesnt-know-send-text-message-moses-jolayemi/
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Acbets: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
See prove below

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by emkz: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
He doesnt know how to send a text message. But he became your President. You that know how to send message, why dont you contest and be his President?
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ikpongiton: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Petty!!!! Does his own father know how to send messages? Nothing there, we have seen some educated adults struggle with technology
those are educated illiterate adults.you are idiot .
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Princedapace(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Petty!!!! Does his own father know how to send messages? Nothing there, we have seen some educated adults struggle with technology

Yea.. And those type of persons don't belong to 21 century leadership..

It is the reason ur country is still dragging with 15 century development.

Go and check out what Egyptian president did within four years.. The country was in similar condition like Nigeria exactly when Buhari became president.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Platony(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:

U are as useless as BUHARI.

My dad is 78,..he's not a president, he hasn't been a senator, neither was he once a Local Government Chairman. He didn't attend d best schools, he came from a poor home but, sends us (his children) accurate text msgs once in a while, especially during festive periods.

Can u go & look for a govt job with school cert here in nigeria?
Even with ur Bsc, u're still battling to get a job. Meanwhile, u're supporting a President dat doesn't know his left from his right.

Why did u go to school or in school? I believe u'll put ur kids in school too right?. What's d essence if u believe BUHARI's illiteracy is complimenting.

GOD will judge all those supporting d blindness & dumbness of BUHARI. May u not be able to send sms wen u get to BUHARI'S age.

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by DonBenny77(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
just like my dad, that's why we begging him to go and rest. Their age done pass
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Platony:

U are as useless as BUHARI.

My dad is 78,..he's not a president, he hasn't been a senator, neither was he once a Local Government Chairman. He didn't attend d best schools, he came from a poor home but, sends us (his children) accurate text msgs once in a while, especially during festive periods.

Can u go & look for a govt job with school cert here in nigeria?
Even with ur Bsc, u're still battling to get a job. Meanwhile, u're supporting a President dat doesn't know his left from his right.

Why did u go to school or in school? I believe u'll put ur kids in school too right?. What's d essence if u believe BUHARI's illiteracy is complimenting.

GOD will judge all those supporting d blindness & dumbness of BUHARI. May u not be able to send sms wen u get to BUHARI'S age.
You are a big poo! Full of stupid emotions. It's obvious you are a frustrated brat. 4+4!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
That is why he has people working for him, if he is able to do it all by himself, imagine how many people will be unemployed . . . When people like this talk, it makes me to wonder if brain fart is now so common that everyone suffers from such.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ikpongiton:
those are educated illiterate adults.you are idiot .
No wonder you can't boast of two balls in your scrotum. Idiot!!!
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by greatID: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
must you show your ignorant at every time? is the father the president of Nigeria?
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Spotlight90: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is interesting..
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bilulu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sannisege:
so how many thieves has he sent to jail? name one person he has started to prosecute and jail
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
greatID:
must you show your ignorant at every time? is the father the president of Nigeria?
Bleep you!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / Photos Of APC Gorgeous Women / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.