Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (34580 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by blackboy2star(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
But no struggling with reading lol...

bender79:
Petty!!!! Does his own father know how to send messages? Nothing there, we have seen some educated adults struggle with technology
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by dsenator: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
So what? Does Trump know how to spell correctly?
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by winj: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
The best thing that ever happened to Buhari is iBB, PDP should get him on the case!
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by MistaCode(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Even if I want Buhari to go back to Daura, Don't know how to send text msg is nothing to fuss about, So many people are in this Category, So next news please
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ojiofor: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Petty!!!! Does his own father know how to send messages? Nothing there, we have seen some educated adults struggle with technology

His father is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria,that is the difference. Buhari is an primitive ancestor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ojiofor:

His father is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria,that is the difference. Buhari is an primitive ancestor.
"a" primitive ancestor...Mr 21st century!
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Platony(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
You are a big poo! Full of stupid emotions. It's obvious you are a frustrated brat. 4+4!!!!!!!!!!

Kid,...Wat's my fvckin biz wit a child lyk u & ur DULLARD, BRAINLESS, 4+4 cow.

My prayer remains; May u not be able to send sms at BUHARI's age. Simple!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Platony(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ojiofor:

Don't mind d kid. He knows nothing abt life,...I believe he's still eating mama's food.

No sane human being will support BUHARI's level of dumbness. He's a PRESIDENT of a Nation for Christ's sake yet, stupid cows are applauding his illiteracy.

Wetin concern me sef, as long as I can provide for my wife & kids, am OK. I don't gv a hoot abt d LIFELESS one & his stone age followers.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ojiofor: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
"a" primitive ancestor...Mr 21st century!

Thanks for the correction. Nobody is immune to mistakes.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Butoneday2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Imagine, just imagine? A presido of a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Ojiofor: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Platony:

Don't mind d kid. He knows nothing abt life,...I believe he's still eating mama's food.

No sane human being will support BUHARI's level of dumbness. He's a PRESIDENT of a Nation for Christ's sake yet, stupid cows are applauding his illiteracy.

Wetin concern me sef, as long as I can provide for my wife & kids, am OK. I don't gv a hoot abt d LIFELESS one & his stone age followers.

We are sharing a country with irrational folks.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Platony(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
Your papa!!!!!

Y are u insulting him?..shebi u are supporting BUHARI's dumbness.

Therefore, I don't think its a bad thing if ur generation have BUHARI's kind of brain. grin
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Platony:

Kid,...Wat's my fvckin biz wit a child lyk u & ur DULLARD, BRAINLESS, 4+4 cow.

My prayer remains; May u not be able to send sms at BUHARI's age. Simple!!!!
4+4 #next level. Jump inside a put. Otondo!!!!
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by ashjay001(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:

A member of d same show debunked it immediately! But, with all d propaganda on PMB's incompetence, everyone is reporting biased news
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Switch29: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
does that matter. y is it now u are saying such blasfemi,
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by worriedguy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
is that the kind of president we should be proud of in this century

1 Like

Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Platony(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
I still don't understand why BUHARI's die hard supporters don't want to be like him.

If u tell them they will be like BUHARI or their kids will be like BUHARI, they'll get mad. angry

Me, I am proud of ATIKU.....I wish to be like him. grin grin

#AtikulatedAtikulate 100% cool
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Platony(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
4+4 #next level. Jump inside a put. Otondo!!!!

Fowl no dey born rat, Like President like supporters
Dumb President wit Dumb followers grin grin
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by bender79: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Platony:

Dumb President wit Dumb followers grin grin

Criminal candidate with criminal followers
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by asfrank(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
They are professors at his age who find it difficult to cope with technology.. I remember when I was typing for a lecturer, a PhD holder, the only thing he knew how to do was turn on the system, aside that nothing more. most people backlashing the president, have aged parents who can't save contacts or send messages as well.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by markfour(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Eyaa shame to the whole Nigerians atlarge
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Mikeiron78(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
And so what? Does his father or grandfather know how to send text messages? He or any members of his Family would never achieve what that achieved in life and after his death anyway. Fool.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by sunbuddy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
And So what. that is not a big deal.My manager in my former company can not load recharge card and he is educated.Technology is what expose most of us and you can't compare those who were born before independent to today's generation there is a total different.so Mr journalist say another thing SAI BABA All the way.....
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by Odinlo24: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Foremost Journalist and Former Managing director of Newswatch, Moses Jolayemi has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari once told him that he (Buhari) has no knowledge of how to send a 'Text Message'.

Speaking during a panel session on AIT, Jolayemi explains how he got to know. PoliticsNGR has footage from the programme.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-told-doesnt-know-send-text-message-moses-jolayemi/
buhari no Sabi anything na, this in no be news.......meanwhile, my people I have a Ford Transit bus 2006 for sale call 081656601492 if you are interested
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by coputa(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
bender79:
What is education
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by coputa(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
asfrank:
They are professors at his age who find it difficult to cope with technology.. I remember when I was typing for a lecturer, a PhD holder, the only thing he knew how to do was turn on the system, aside that nothing more. most people backlashing the president, have aged parents who can't save contacts or send messages as well.
That's Nigeria for you, square pegs in round holes.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by chozzy: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
nelronaldo:
Hehe. 15th century president
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by okwabayi(m): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2019
It’s not like if he could send tweets he’ll reply the thousands Nigerians will send daily.
You people selected an illiterate to rule the semi-illiterate masses so you all should enjoy the show.
Nothing concerns me.
If my family is fine, good.
If my family feels the burden of government issued hardship then I go pack load disappear from Naija.
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by edupedia: 1:42am On Feb 23, 2019
nelronaldo:
Hehe. 15th century president

Go and carry ballot box near him then u will become 3rd century thief...
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by edupedia: 1:47am On Feb 23, 2019
bender79:

It is not only Atiku who be thief but people like this man with rosy puff-puff cheeks...look at him again ...can u trust him?....if i ask him to write a program now he will turn into jelly puff puff grin grin
Re: Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message by WhyMoD: 1:51am On Feb 23, 2019
bender79:
his father isn't trying to be Nigeria's president but Buhari is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi / Frank Mba Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner, Owohunwa For Ogun / Hakeem Odumosu: Police Have No Right To Search Phones, Arrest For Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.