Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Urgently In Need Of Job. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently In Need Of Job. (408 Views)

For Those Who Are Weary And Tired Of Job Hunting, Good News / True Meaning Of Job And How To Locate The Path To Wealth - FREE REPORT / Who Has Came Across This Kind Of Job Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Job. by FortuneD(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am resident in Ibadan and I am currently in need of job to cater for my family.

I have a business(school business) which I am currently undergoing serious challenges in sustaining due to lack of capital.
Right now,I am ready to work.
I have strength in the following
managing resources and personnel
organizing talkshow
marriage counselling
writing contents(politics)
reporting (news)
Presenting (news)
etc.
I will gladly appreciate any job offer. my family needs me to stand up for them at this moment.
or if the lord lays it in the heart of anyone here to help me focus on my business. I will gladly appreciate.

if you have any offer for me,kindly drop your contact details or your email.
many thanks in advance.
Don't just skip. help a brother
Re: Urgently In Need Of Job. by Arisheloaded(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Look around for opportunities to earn through, job is the scarcest thing in Nigeria.

Contact me on how to start VTU recharge card printing business, selling data bundles, Cable Subscription etc

Zero eight one eight three five five four seven four
Re: Urgently In Need Of Job. by FortuneD(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Arisheloaded:
Look around for opportunities to earn through, job is the scarcest thing in Nigeria.

Contact me on how to start VTU recharge card printing business, selling data bundles, Cable Subscription etc

Zero eight one eight three five five four seven four

sincere gratitude for your response.
but won't I need capital?
I intend reaching out but your contacts are conflicting. you can please retype in the form you typed above.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Job. by FortuneD(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
FortuneD:
Hello everyone,
I am resident in Ibadan and I am currently in need of job to cater for my family.

I have a business(school business) which I am currently undergoing serious challenges in sustaining due to lack of capital.
Right now,I am ready to work.
I have strength in the following
managing resources and personnel
organizing talkshow
marriage counselling
writing contents(politics)
reporting (news)
Presenting (news)
etc.
I will gladly appreciate any job offer. my family needs me to stand up for them at this moment.
or if the lord lays it in the heart of anyone here to help me focus on my business. I will gladly appreciate.

if you have any offer for me,kindly drop your contact details or your email.
many thanks in advance.

if you are a philanthropist
politicians
people who God has showed kindness unto,kindly reach out to a brother.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Job. by Arisheloaded(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
FortuneD:

I intend reaching out but your contacts are conflicting. you can please retype in the form you typed above.

You won't, I'll teach you how
Re: Urgently In Need Of Job. by Arisheloaded(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2019
FortuneD:

Whatsapp 08184355474
Re: Urgently In Need Of Job. by Arisheloaded(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2019
FortuneD:

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Students In 2019 / Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, / Buy Cheap Data From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.