Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago (7190 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by excondido(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceking1:
Good evening nairalanders i really don't know how to begin this but i will try as much as possible to make you guy's understand, a few minutes ago i had unprotected sex (3 rounds) and i cum in her also on all three rounds, with a girl that came to visit me, this is actually the first time am seeing her, but i have known her for more than a week now because i met her through Facebook and we have been chatting on Facebook for up to a week, i have been so restless and scared ever since she left my house am so scared of hiv, i don't care about any other std i also don't care about people saying things like other std are more deadly than hiv in fact let them come, am so scared about contracting hiv from her i haven't been able to rest my head since then became i have been so restless, am just coming back from a government hospital now to get the pep drug but the doctor i met there is really something else and he is the only doctor available there today because today is public holiday, he kept asking me if i noticed any white fluid from her vagina, or if there is any foul odour, and i said no to both questions, and he said that means i have nothing to worry about that i didn't contracted anything, i was shocked what kind of quack doctor is that, i explained to him about the pep drug and how it is used to prevent an exposure to hiv and he said i should go and do an hiv text before he can write any prescription for me, i was so shocked how this man managed to be a doctor in a government general Hospital, right now am so confused and don't know what to do, i have been trembling since morning and right now i can't eat anything, am really so confused please is there any where i can get this drug's? Can i get it in a private hospital and please if i could get an estimate of how much it will cost me i will highly and gladly appreciate it, tank's

I have been in this situation before. had sex with a lady and the condom broke due to a sore on my joystick from warm water while bathing. I became scared, ran to the hospital and was placed on pep. I did 5 hiv test in just one month just to be sure and like someone said Google just kept suggesting hiv topics, on radio,on street billboards it's always about hiv. I then took ill becos of the pep drug depressing my immune system and I later became very anaemic. Am glad because it taught me some life lessons and I was able to pull through those window period for hiv by putting my trust in Jesus. if He did it for me He will sure do it for you but you must yield and let him in. by God's grace I will be getting married this year. God help you as he did for me
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Iceking1:

I don't have hiv, am 24 now this is the first time ever am having an unprotected sex i was high on achohol, it happened so fast, i have had sex with more than 400+ prostitutes excluding normal babes, sometimes i have sex with more than 4-5 prostitutes in a single evening and i will still masturbate twice before sleeping in the night , exclusive normal babes but today is the first day and first time am having an unprotected sex
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kylekent59:
After one week or two or three or four, there should be a change. If u fall sick,oga go for test. That's was what a doctor said back then in secondary school. Where they lecture stidents on HIV/AIDS.

But why can't u keep ur Dick one place.

Can you all imagine, a girl he hadn't known for months but days.

You need deliverance bro.

Tank's so much bro, i couldn't bother my self any more about taking the prep so i have forgotten about that already, i have done so many researches on Google and i have learnt that hiv symptoms normally shows between 2 - 4wks after infection, so i will be waiting for symptoms, so i can knw if i was actually infected or not, i haven't been myself anymore since yest morning, it's like as if am dead and not alive anymore, am finished already.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Xxx123xxx:
...When you were cumming all this HiV shit did not cross your mind ba..� shior..

During the heat of the moment one can't think straight, andui was partially high on achohol that's why, i will never and ever make this kind of drastic mistake again if i eventually pull through this.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pappyjim:
You're a Biggest slowpoke! Did you call me ir anyone to join you wen you wanted to enjoy the kpekus?
Chop alone die alone!
Thunder fire you!!!
If you ever come here to seek dis kind idiomatic problem again make Thunder fire you! RIP in advance

Bro, u shouldn't blame me that much, i made a mistake and i seriously regretted my actions, i have learnt from it already and it will never and ever happen again.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dreyl:
Can't you just advise him without throwing insults at him? I guess he has learnt his lesson the hard way. and btw I don't know you with this kind of behavior, it's too childish.

Thank you very much bro, may the Lord God Almighty bless you richly and abundantly for this, this is definitely the biggest mistake i have ever made all my life, i will never and ever make this kind of drastic mistake in my life again...
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
keryj:

The story sounds well crafted.

But what do I know.

All what i said both in comments and posts is 100% true i didn't removed anything and i didn't added anything, this is a fact that cannot be erased, am actually telling the truth here
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olatoman:
Op, the recommended waiting period to know if you just got HIV is 3 months, and that doctor k.ows what he is saying, if he had more time an patience, he will most likely tell you that it's your thoughts and anxiety that's killing you.
So just relax, get some fruits, eat very well and boost your immune system.

Yes bro i kw it is between 3 - 6 months i just wanted him to give me the prep in case i got infected. But he doesn't even understand what i was explaining to him, and he is a doctor in a general government hospital, so i was so surprised.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
BetPro122:
You met her on Facebook, e-known her for weeks, first time you meeting her was at your place, pants were down and you had 3 shots on target.... After the encounter you've been running from one hospital to another and I suppose you've been doing Tests too.
The problem is Conscience, Fear and Trauma taking its course.
Distract yourself by doing something else other than thinking, go out and vote if you have your pvc. Pretend not to worry and NOTE: You dont start having signs or Symptoms of HIV a day after you've been infected.

*HAVING HIV IS NOT THE END OF YOUR LIFE TOO.

It is the end of the world for me, i can't even imagine myself living the rest of my life on drugs until old age and till death, i can't even imagine that, i fear hiv more than any other thing in this world.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mrbaz1:
I swear with Atikus original origin in Cameroon....that you be male prostitute...haba brostitude why na...sheyvu no get occupation ni

u really don't knw how long o have been fights this, i have tried all i could to stop but nothing is working, sometimes i do visit the brothel in the afternoon and going back in the evening again, and i will still masturbation before sleeping that same night, even after having an encounter with 3 - 4 different prostitutes on that same day, i have tried with all my life too fight this urge, but nothing is working, it keeps growing day by day, mostly when it's getting dark, worst of it all i went yesterday and am currently waiting for evening to come so i will be on my way to have another shot, i would have left since but i have been fighting it, but i can't fight it any longer when evening finally comes, it's killing me, i go almost every single day, if not every day..... I don't know what to do anymore
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
stanvesco:

Bro to be fair to her, that lady should be the one worrying....daaaaaamn!¡!!!!! 400prostitute at 24, I haven't seen one at 30plus.........dammmmmn bro......dammmmmn , kindly talk to some of ur elder siblings...dis my broda isn't good at alllll

u really don't knw how long o have been fights this, i have tried all i could to stop but nothing is working, sometimes i do visit the brothel in the afternoon and going back in the evening again, and i will still masturbation before sleeping that same night, even after having an encounter with 3 - 4 different prostitutes on that same day, i have tried with all my life too fight this urge, but nothing is working, it keeps growing day by day, mostly when it's getting dark, worst of it all i went yesterday and am currently waiting for evening to come so i will be on my way to have another shot, i would have left since but i have been fighting it, but i can't fight it any longer when evening finally comes, it's killing me, i go almost every single day, if not every day..... I don't know what to do with my life anymore...
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Iceking1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
excondido:

I have been in this situation before. had sex with a lady and the condom broke due to a sore on my joystick from warm water while bathing. I became scared, ran to the hospital and was placed on pep. I did 5 hiv test in just one month just to be sure and like someone said Google just kept suggesting hiv topics, on radio,on street billboards it's always about hiv. I then took ill becos of the pep drug depressing my immune system and I later became very anaemic. Am glad because it taught me some life lessons and I was able to pull through those window period for hiv by putting my trust in Jesus. if He did it for me He will sure do it for you but you must yield and let him in. by God's grace I will be getting married this year. God help you as he did for me

Bro am so sorry to hear what u went through, but the hiv text result, what was the final result?
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by keryj(f): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceking1:

All what i said both in comments and posts is 100% true i didn't removed anything and i didn't added anything, this is a fact that cannot be erased, am actually telling the truth here

Ok then you need medical attention and also u need to control and decipline your third leg.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceking1:

I don't have hiv, am 24 now this is the first time ever am having an unprotected sex i was high on achohol, it happened so fast, i have had sex with more than 400+ prostitutes excluding normal babes, sometimes i have sex with more than 4-5 prostitutes in a single evening and i will still masturbate twice before sleeping in the night , exclusive normal babes but today is the first day and first time am having an unprotected sex

Iceking1:

u really don't knw how long o have been fights this, i have tried all i could to stop but nothing is working, sometimes i do visit the brothel in the afternoon and going back in the evening again, and i will still masturbation before sleeping that same night, even after having an encounter with 3 - 4 different prostitutes on that same day, i have tried with all my life too fight this urge, but nothing is working, it keeps growing day by day, mostly when it's getting dark, worst of it all i went yesterday and am currently waiting for evening to come so i will be on my way to have another shot, i would have left since but i have been fighting it, but i can't fight it any longer when evening finally comes, it's killing me, i go almost every single day, if not every day..... I don't know what to do with my life anymore...

B0rn2fuck.

Wale this guy has broken your record o. Any advice for him so he too can stop the way you stopped?

Thank you.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceking1:

I didn't bragged about anything bro, ever since we started chatting since a wk ago, we have never talked anything about sex, it just happened so soon and suddenly today, am so down right now, i can't think straight any more, i don't even think am still alive.
We can understand the first round being 'soon and sudden'. But a whole 3 rounds?

Fucky fucky. Next time you will zip up
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by stanvesco(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro I am glad you are fighting it...... My advise is seek medical and spiritual help asap. I can tell u boldly that there is no shame in being addicted to something (and in your case it's Sex) . You can seek for help bro before you contract something deadly okk
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by excondido(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro am so sorry to hear what u went through, but the hiv text result, what was the final result?

it's negative for all the test and the supposed lady is negative am sure. the ordeal refined me in a way and helped me physically, mentally and spiritually.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Iceking1:

super story. undecided

Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2019
So people still get scared of HIV? Ogbeni fvck pvssy and enjoy your life. You can die in an accident as your going to church this morning. While some died yesterday because of Buhari and Atiku. The life your scared of tomorrow can end today.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
bobobooge:

B0rn2fuck.

Wale this guy has broken your record o. Any advice for him so he too can stop the way you stopped?

Thank you.

Wale.star

You dey pretend as if you no see this mention abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by Gfitness(f): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Iceking1:
Good evening nairalanders i really don't know how to begin this but i will try as much as possible to make you guy's understand, a few minutes ago i had unprotected sex (3 rounds) and i cum in her also on all three rounds, with a girl that came to visit me, this is actually the first time am seeing her, but i have known her for more than a week now because i met her through Facebook and we have been chatting on Facebook for up to a week, i hihave been so restless and scared ever since she left my house am so scared of hiv, i don't care about any other std i also don't care about people saying things like other std are more deadly than hiv in fact let them come, am so scared about contracting hiv from her i haven't been able to rest my head since then became i have been so restless, am just coming back from a government hospital now to get the pep drug but the doctor i met there is really something else and he is the only doctor available there today because today is public holiday, he kept asking me if i noticed any white fluid from her vagina, or if there is any foul odour, and i said no to both questions, and he said that means i have nothing to worry about that i didn't contracted anything, i was shocked what kind of quack doctor is that, i explained to him about the pep drug and how it is used to prevent an exposure to hiv and he said i should go and do an hiv text before he can write any prescription for me, i was so shocked how this man managed to be a doctor in a government general Hospital, right now am so confused and don't know what to do, i have been trembling since morning and right now i can't eat anything, am really so confused please is there any where i can get this drug's? Can i get it in a private hospital and please if i could get an estimate of how much it will cost me i will highly and gladly appreciate it, tank's

Why are the usual naija hypocrites quoting him and talking trash? Like you all don't have sex, the only thing there is he didn't use protection, @op please calm down and just do the test, stop worrying yourself unnecessarily you are not likely to get hiv in the first contact unless unless you have other stds that can easily create room for it.
But do the test first to be sure and to clear your mind.
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by chiteny(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Iceking1:
Good evening nairalanders i really don't know how to begin this but i will try as much as possible to make you guy's understand, a few minutes ago i had unprotected sex (3 rounds) and i cum in her also on all three rounds, with a girl that came to visit me, this is actually the first time am seeing her, but i have known her for more than a week now because i met her through Facebook and we have been chatting on Facebook for up to a week, i have been so restless and scared ever since she left my house am so scared of hiv, i don't care about any other std i also don't care about people saying things like other std are more deadly than hiv in fact let them come, am so scared about contracting hiv from her i haven't been able to rest my head since then became i have been so restless, am just coming back from a government hospital now to get the pep drug but the doctor i met there is really something else and he is the only doctor available there today because today is public holiday, he kept asking me if i noticed any white fluid from her vagina, or if there is any foul odour, and i said no to both questions, and he said that means i have nothing to worry about that i didn't contracted anything, i was shocked what kind of quack doctor is that, i explained to him about the pep drug and how it is used to prevent an exposure to hiv and he said i should go and do an hiv text before he can write any prescription for me, i was so shocked how this man managed to be a doctor in a government general Hospital, right now am so confused and don't know what to do, i have been trembling since morning and right now i can't eat anything, am really so confused please is there any where i can get this drug's? Can i get it in a private hospital and please if i could get an estimate of how much it will cost me i will highly and gladly appreciate it, tank's

YOU DID NOT INQUIRE FROM NAIRALAND WHEN YOU WERE STRATEGIZING TO FCK HER. NOW YOU WANT US TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCE THAT HAS BEFALLEN YOU?

BROS GO AND FUC HER AGAIN AND EVERYTHING WILL BE WELL. IDIOTIC THREAD
Re: Please Help This Is Happening To Me After Unprotected Sex Some Hours Ago by IAmHim1: 2:13am On Oct 31, 2023
Read gofuckyourself post on 'managing addiction' here on nairaland

And this https://www.nairaland.com/6497657/addiction-easy-steps-yourself

Sit back nn relaxx
Iceking1:

u really don't knw how long o have been fights this, i have tried all i could to stop but nothing is working, sometimes i do visit the brothel in the afternoon and going back in the evening again, and i will still masturbation before sleeping that same night, even after having an encounter with 3 - 4 different prostitutes on that same day, i have tried with all my life too fight this urge, but nothing is working, it keeps growing day by day, mostly when it's getting dark, worst of it all i went yesterday and am currently waiting for evening to come so i will be on my way to have another shot, i would have left since but i have been fighting it, but i can't fight it any longer when evening finally comes, it's killing me, i go almost every single day, if not every day..... I don't know what to do anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40-year Old Mother Pregnant For Son, Ready To Marry Him / I Used The Vaginal Fluid Of The 138 Girls I Had Sex With For Rituals Man / Multiple Cabinet Drawer 5ft By 4ft For Sale @ 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.