Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH (25770 Views)

Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Emperor002: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
nice legs dat lady has just passing
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
God bless the INEC official on the right. tongue
Ma Nigga... cheesy, she's endowed
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
PDP agents should check very well to know if the card readers are originally from INEC or the ones the satanic broom people smuggled into the country.
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by ngmart(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hope they have bullet proof for tomorrow
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by CoolAmbience(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buharifanatic:
who has ipob supported that won?

thats how they were making mouth about osun and ekiti election

doing online polls cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mtcheww.

U dey mind them?

No IPOB member remembers Saraki, their President, again.

grin

better go and dust your biafra flag and get ready to wail
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by stephleena(f): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
TO CARRY BALLOT BOX RUN ON SATURDAY JUST THEY HUNGRY ME���������
we still love u

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Vince77(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:

Hehehehehe. BOSS. I think say na only me see her o!
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Fadomero(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
after dead men son vote finish, nobody can decieve me
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Avast(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:

God bless am no be small
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by emmakolapo: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
OritaIbadan:

same here sir and a lot of us from Ibadan we are ready to change the change. God bless Nigeria
alot for where
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by henrysam(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
APC agents should check very well to know if the card readers are originally from INEC or the ones the satanic umbrella people smuggled into the country.
Which one looks more satanic, the umbrella or broom? Carrying umbrella may signify you want to use it to cover your head for rain or sun but carry broom all around makes you look like a possessed native doctor
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
The guy must be something else.

Buharifanatic:
cheesy cheesy cheesy that what he is saying, yoruba shld ignore yoruba and vote igbo, the same igbo that has been insulting yorubas since 1960
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Eachelectoral21(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
celebgistz:
Ahead of tomorrow’s election INEC officials were seen at Sagamu testing the card readers.

See below

Source:https://www.twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1098976039773093889
cc
We are all ready

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:

You want her digit?
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by programmer1778: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by 77up(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
Omo eni oni sedi bebere kaafi ileke sidi omo elomiran o boss.

4+4
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Okoroawusa: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
starbuck:
We all know that the man on white will win , I am referring to the one smiling and on glasses, yes , the one looking at the other one grin grin grin
Lol

That was funny mehnnn!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by clems88(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Test them well cool
Baba go slow must leave tomorrow cheesy
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
U mean the one blocking the camera with her ara(I cannot say it in English. Seun will ban me)
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
Hian shocked
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by IamFreshprince(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Contact me for confirm Odeshi..�
enemyofprogress:
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Sunymoore(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
The boss himself..
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by kayusely70(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
What about the other officials
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by daxon001(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
starbuck:
We all know that the man on white will win , I am referring to the one smiling and on glasses, yes , the one looking at the other one grin grin grin

the one with white cap ba grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by Mruwa1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
APC agents should check very well to know if the card readers are originally from INEC or the ones the satanic umbrella people smuggled into the country.
na wah why will inec use smuggled card readers from pdp or any party for election ....
Re: 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seun:
someone has hacked our oga's account o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won / Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers / Our Officers At Nunieh's Residence On Legitimate Duty, Say Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.