Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures (45588 Views)

Empress Njamah And Her French Bulldog Fly Business Class / Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by samyyoung1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Old girl
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by atuanya123(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Timaya face go be like....

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Sundarita: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Beautiful couple..
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by iswallker(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Timaya and empress enjoy that year..
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by luluosas(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5040641/naira-now-n184-1

Naira now N184 to $1?

Please find out.

Thank you

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by nextnear(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:
Timaya left over
that's your own problem, your own wife too might be someone's left over, so whatever, your words make no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Earthquake2: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
nextnear:
that's your own problem, your own wife too might be someone's left over, so whatever, your words make no sense at all.

My wife must be a virgin angry
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by nextnear(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:
Who'll marry this old hag?
somebody have married her already, we are waiting for who will marry you, and if you want to claim you are married then post your wedding photos lets see, don't worry we will see the photos as throwback, nonsense, you will just talk without reasoning, sense is too far from you.

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by nextnear(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:

My wife must be a virgin angry
farewell on your quest.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Awww cheesy

So lovely !

Happy married life Empress ! You both look cute together.

Its honestly not too late to marry grin

Ladies in 30s and 40s , we always marry best of them all! cheesy

So happy for her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by African70: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wow that's good

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Earthquake2: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
nextnear:
somebody have married her already, we are waiting for who will marry you, and if you want to claim you are married then post your wedding photos lets see, don't worry we will see the photos as throwback, nonsense, you will just talk without reasoning, sense is too far from you.

Do I look like a female to you?

I'll marry who I want when I want
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
HML
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by nextnear(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Earthquake2:

Do I look like a female to you?

I'll marry who I want when I want
who cares...? marry na for male and female, so regardless of your own gender, it's pointless.. wait till you find your own first before talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by nextnear(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
luluosas:
https://www.nairaland.com/5040641/naira-now-n184-1

Naira now N184 to $1?

Please find out.

Thank you
maybe another Nigeria dey wey dey use another Naira, coz no be this one wey we dey, wey get hausa, igbo and yoruba as major tribes, or maybe no be u.s dollar dem wan talk, or another u.s fit dey wey i never hear about.
yeye people, we no need check am, jss1 students knows the current exchange rate off hand, so take this fake news out of here. we dey the country we know better wetin dey run inside.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by luluosas(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wicked soul grin grin grin
nextnear:
maybe another Nigeria dey wey dey use another Naira, coz no be this one wey we dey, wey get hausa, igbo and yoruba as major tribes, or maybe no be u.s dollar dem wan talk, or another u.s fit dey wey i never hear about.
yeye people, we no need check am, jss1 students knows the current exchange rate off hand, so take this fake news out of here. we dey the country we know better wetin dey run inside.
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by mechanics(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2019
I wish her happy married life.
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 5:02am On Feb 23, 2019
How many times will she marry
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by jeff1607(m): 6:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Dshocker:
I really pity ladies,because finding a husband this very difficult time in Nigeria is something else... Millions of Nigerian girls between the ages of 29-35yrs are not married and are desperate looking for a husband,but what baffles me is that they were too selective when they were between 18-24yrs.

guys right now are moving past young girls and going for mature ladies who know what they want and to give peace of mind.
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by ACE1010: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Derring:
USA, UK, EU and China have all endorsed Atiku.

While Niger Republic, Chad and Somalia have endorsed Buhari according to Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina.

Nigerians, it is now left for us to decide tomorrow who, among these countries can change our lives

We must Atikulate to bring smiles to the faces of the deprived and downtrodden

Who is obe
jeff1607:

guys right now are moving past young girls and going for mature ladies who know what they want and to give peace of mind.

Who is this one sef?? Can't you read the topic??
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by amakadihot87(f): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2019
nextnear:
........you are so wrong cos there is no maybe there.......his wife is a left over for sure,the difference is that the guy who has been bleeping his wife isnt a celebrity
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by springtech(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
puretayo:
How can u use grand nut oil to fry water?

Highly recommended.
Understanding SARCASM 101
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by MaziEDOZIE(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Congratulations...i pray your marriage doesn't be like our Nigerian power system.
Re: Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures by hmuhammad(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Derring:
USA, UK, EU and China have all endorsed Atiku.

While Niger Republic, Chad and Somalia have endorsed Buhari according to Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina.

Nigerians, it is now left for us to decide tomorrow who, among these countries can change our lives

We must Atikulate to bring smiles to the faces of the deprived and downtrodden
hope you've recovered from that defeat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Yomi Sars Records A Song With Davido While He Is Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.