Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,460 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (41453 Views)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / My Neighbour Received These Palliative With His Voter's Card. / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by EdoBozz(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are a Liar, i just Checked it now and it is 184Naira Google is yout Friend.

Baba go and tell that your lies to those that will believe you. I don't need google to check such lies. Dollars is what we deal on everyday for businesses we do to naija. I don't have any reason to argue or doubt you if you are correct but am telling you that your information is wrong because it didn't take me a minute to check current rate with our app.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by XTHRONE(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Inconsequential dimwit, who cares...only retards will vote for buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by biggestmanhood(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=76006103:
GOOD CHOICE
zombie u only have few hours to go into exile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
That's the spirit.. ... SAI BABA 4+4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Jagaban111(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
I won't mention any candidate or be partisan to any political party. But vote for someone that would *B*-ring *U*-ltimate *H*-appiness *A*-nd *R*-estore *I*-ntegrity in the country......
Any P(ATIKU)LAR Candidate Whose intention is to loot and Cause (OBI)TUARY To Our Treasury Will not Succeed In FE(BUHARI)! Chikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Platony(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Born2Breed:
Yeah for the last of your life

Don't mind dem "DUMB LEADER WITH DUMB FOLLOWERS"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by jcross19: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Kylekent59:
grin grin

APC urged her members to register on social media to protect them and for people to know they are many in support for any of their aspirants.

The likes and shares of APC just increased by 5%.

Who else noticed??
if he likes let him vote for devil that's his choice everybody knows what to do tomorrow and if you know this administration favoured vote them if you know their administration is nothing to write home about so vote them out the choice is open every one to make .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
EdoBozz:

Baba go and tell that your lies to those that will believe you. I don't need google to check such lies. Dollars is what we deal on everyday for businesses we do to naija. I don't have any reason to argue or doubt you if you are correct but am telling you that your information is wrong because it didn't take me a minute to check current rate with our app.

It may take 24hour before it circulate to other platform. I just used other search engine and the price is the same, i don't believe it too though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by oloriLFC(f): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
frankputer:
Exchange rate now N180 to $1
So I heard. Na we dey do ourselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Are soldiers supposed to vote? I

I was wondering this too, I thought Soldiers are not allowed to vote. I could be wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Numlock: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
somehow:
shut up.

What's your business with who he supports? Is anyone wishing you death for choosing who you want?

Be careful what you wish others, death can visit you anytime!

Your reasoning is somehow, everything about you is somehow.

Carry your mumu shift go front.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
BuhariLooter:
IF BUHARI ENTERS FOR THE 2ND TERM, THEY WILL AUCTION NIGERIANS ON OLX, JIJI AND OJUELEGBA BEND DOWN SELECT. This same man that has been in government and petroleum power since early 1960s is still ruling us in 2019 and want continue till 2023 and some greediest souls on on planet Nigeria and Africa want tht to happen. WE MUST RESIST IT. ANYONE ELSE BUT FAILURE BUHARI!

ANYONE THAT VOTE OR SUPPORT OR ENCOURAGE BUAHRI TO COME IN FOR 2ND TERM,GOD WILL SENT SICKNESS TO AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME

VOTE ATIKU THE LORD'S ANOINTED !

VOTE ATIKU ADEWALE CHUKWUMA AGUERO ABUBAKAR FOR PRESIDENT

VOTE PDP....

so what of Atiku?
you are mad, ... idiot , pig, u are one of Nigeria problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by khcode(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerian problem is educated illiterate. All 'ya hailing the guy, when he's not suppose to vote as a uniform man.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by EdoBozz(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It may take 24hour before it circulate to other platform. I just used other search engine and the price is the same, i don't believe it too though

Baba believe me, the app we use for our transactions update every minutes. That news is fake based on assurance. If it were true, it will be updated on the app immediately. There is no way it can happen and you see it on google and say it will circulate within 24hours and its not updated on our app bro. You may not understand the app we use but that news isn't true in anyway. I won't argue anymore so you wait for 24hours and then go and find out again. If possible go and change dollars and see for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by showafrica(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Any soldier wey flaunt will do so bc Buhari is still in power, the soldiers wey no flaunt, cannot do so bc they want to vote Atiku. Now, let's start counting.. For now, only one for Buhari others for Atiku
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by EdoBozz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I hope you have seen this post in the front page now?

https://www.nairaland.com/5040741/one-dollar-not-n184-google
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Arda1000:
its his right but u dont have to be stupid because u have right and its not about hate its all about common sense how can you blindly support somebody even when the person is killing you,even though ure fortunate u have not been posted to red area,how many people u once shared some happy memories is alive today,did they even get a propper military burial,when you die you die like an idiot they burial you in some forest even though u are not that area,is it the kind of right a reasonable man want?

shut up joor, idiot, we all have the right to support anybody. what's ur business about who he is supporting.. can someone be cursing u too for supporting atiku? worst things happened in gej era too. abduction of chibok girls nko?. educational system was bad .. I was a victim , 10 months ASUU strike in 2012/2013, _ 09, 11, 14, . what's wrong with u idiots guys that still collecting food allowance from parent that time. if u can feel this period , u will see that naija was worst. we didn't have light in our area for like 4yrs and there was no faulty transformer. is that government? . GEJ bleeped up as a Nigeria university graduate , PhD holder in this same naija.. if u like curse anybody , it shows ur level of thinking ,.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Evalove77(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
He will be d next to die for Book Haram
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by LuckyM: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Naija how far?
A country where soldiers flirt in the face of insurgency while local hunters fight terrorism.
He shouldn't worry, when ISWAP pay him a surprising visit, he won't remember his name let alone his PVC
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by precious1967(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Boko Haram answering to king of herdsmen
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by payman(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
olodo.instead of registering for waec and jamb he don go register for voters' card."LAST OF MY LIFE"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by bilulu(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
May God bless you sir.
You're a patriotic Nigerian. This is someone who understands the impact And relief buhari brought to the military since he assumed office. But as always,the treacherous and treasonous Nyamiriflatheaded beasts from yeasts will rebuke him for having a contrary opinion. Good thing is nobody Cares. They are inconsequential 5%ers to us
Awon okoro's
Bros is he suppose to vote? you guys have bastardized all institutions to the extent that you guys no longer care if it's right or wrong especially when it's favouring Buhari. These will be the saboteurs if Atiku eventually win
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

I was wondering this too, I thought Soldiers are not allowed to vote. I could be wrong
Me too. I dont think they are
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why Buhari deserves a second term – US government published 100 achievements of Buhari’s administration

https://mystatenews.com/why-buhari-deserves-a-second-term-us-government-publishe-100-achievements-of-buharis-administration/
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by solidstormy86: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:
May God bless you sir.
You're a patriotic Nigerian. This is someone who understands the impact And relief buhari brought to the military since he assumed office. But as always,the treacherous and treasonous Nyamiriflatheaded beasts from yeasts will rebuke him for having a contrary opinion. Good thing is nobody Cares. They are inconsequential 5%ers to us
Awon okoro's

Wait a minute can an active soldier vote on election day... I thought they have lost their civic rights by being a force man. They are damn not civilians.... This is the worst a nation can be. Security agent being partisan openly. And Nobody is asking for his arrest, what a nation
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by somehow: 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Numlock:

Your reasoning is somehow, everything about you is somehow.

Carry your mumu shift go front.
So you're afraid of your own words?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by somehow: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Arda1000:
its his right but u dont have to be stupid because u have right and its not about hate its all about common sense how can you blindly support somebody even when the person is killing you,even though ure fortunate u have not been posted to red area,how many people u once shared some happy memories is alive today,did they even get a propper military burial,when you die you die like an idiot they burial you in some forest even though u are not that area,is it the kind of right a reasonable man want?
You're not seeing next week. I hope it's my right to see you dying before next week?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by LuckyM: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is the Revelation of the secret agenda behind the shoot at sight order by the president.
Our security operatives have be adulterated and indoctrinated, rule of law and ethics of profession have been thrown to the dogs.
I am foreseeing killing of undetered opposition supporters by this type of ill-informed fellow and tagging them ballot box snatchers
Re: Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari by haffaze777(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:
4+4

CURSE be upon all those wishing death to this soldier for deciding to join the winning team.

They will all die before him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.