Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (277810 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by arduino: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Up NEPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2019
DeOTR:
I'm impressed by voters' turn out.
Reporting from Suleja

Feelings: Buhari or Atiku?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by abiolamitodun(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
wizhack:

see your head...... mr. tactically......
how do u earn by per seconds
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
alexdedon:
wasted vote
His vote is not wasted.. when you vote in failures that is a wasted vote.. when you don't vote at all it is a wasted vote

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Just voted for Atiku. Very high turnout

I was third to vote in my PU and we are all Atikulated

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
One thing is sure.
If we return Buhari and his cohorts to Aso rock today, then we have failed and our predecessors and successors will not be happy with us.
The country is hard, people are suffering all because of these people. Prices of food items have been on a steady rise since this man came into power, security is at an all-time low, many people are feeding from hand to mouth but a single man has spent a chunk of the nation's treasury abroad on his health, after hypocritically saying 4 years ago that he would ban foreign health trips for government officials. Apparently charity doesn't begin at home for some.
To those who intend to sell their votes, voices, power and common sense for a derica of rice or some meagre amount of money, please think again. Will that be adequate for you and your family to feed conveniently for another four years? Do you think these people care about you?
If Buhari truly wants the best for this country as they claim, then why the desperation to remain there? If his primary aim is not to loot, why the need to serve two terms? Isn't it obvious to him that his government has only brought untold hardship to Nigeria(ns)?
THINK!!
This is a man who has been in power for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Now he is asking for additional 4 years. LOL! To do what exactly? To finally bury the country that is currently on life support?
I am not for any candidate. I am for common sense, and throwing out whoever fails to perform up to expections, out, because the power to choose leaders is solely ours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by JerryJJZ(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Elections aren't won on Nairaland. Those who liked and shared, pls go and cast your votes. Your power is in your PVC and not in likes....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wizhack(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Jejosan:
His vote is not wasted.. when you vote in failures that is a wasted vote.. when you don't vote at all it is a wasted vote

failure like pdp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
YakubuA:

With only your online 122 likes? Even the votes from my family is more than that number.

Sai Baba till 2023 in shaa Allah
hmmm, are u for real, I'm sure u don't even know some members of your familiesgrin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Just voted for Atiku. Very high turnout

I was third to vote in my PU and we are all Atikulated

Report your location.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Feelings: Buhari or Atiku?

Atiff
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by mcquin(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Creampro:

The majority of people who do online polls don't vote. How many thousands or millions of Almajiris that vote participated in the online polls?
And you are happy, when indeed you should be sad. Why should Almajaris who don't understand issues of economics and how the world works decide for you?

Little wonder Buhari is your president and Nigeria is this way.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wizhack(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:
One thing is sure.
If we return Buhari and his cohorts to Aso rock today, then we have failed and our predecessors and successors will not be happy with us.
The country is hard, people are suffering all because of these people. Prices of food items have been on a steady rise since this man came into power, security is at an all-time low, many people are feeding from hand to mouth but a single man has spent a chunk of the nation's treasury abroad on his health, after hypocritically saying 4 years ago that he would ban foreign health trips for government officials. Apparently charity doesn't begin at home for some.
To those who intend to sell their votes, voices, power and common sense for a derica of rice or some meagre amount of money, please think again. Will that be adequate for you and your family to feed conveniently for another four years? Do you think these people care about you?
If Buhari truly wants the best for this country as they claim, then why the desperation to remain there? If his primary aim is not to loot, why the need to serve two terms? Isn't it obvious to him that his government has only brought untold hardship to Nigeria(ns)?
THINK!!
This is a man who has been in power for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Now he is asking for additional 4 years. LOL! To do what exactly? To finally bury the country that is currently on life support?
I am not for any candidate. I am for common sense, and throwing out whoever fails to perform up to expections, out, because the power to choose leaders is solely ours.

stop using WE, mr. man......

pdp, never again!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Report your location.
Ezenwammadu please ignore this person.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Is there still election today, INEC officials are not there
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by olatpic(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Accreditation and voting is yet to start at my PU at Oroki Bus stop, Isuti road, Egan Igando.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2019
wizhack:

stop using WE, mr. man......

pdp, never again!!!
The wicked run when no one is chasing them.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wizhack(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2019
abiolamitodun:

09031144933(whatsapp only)
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wizhack(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2019
abiolamitodun:
09031144933(whatsapp only)
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2019
DeOTR:
I'm impressed by voters' turn out.
Reporting from Suleja
There’s low turn out in my PU here in Osun State as at 8:30am when I voted and left my polling unit . Compared to the last gubernatorial election we had .

NEXT LEVEL IS CERTAIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by gbolah1(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2019
No information on atiku casting is vote, what's happening?
Can someone please update the house please

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Dollabiz: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
atiku is leading so far so good in all units and areas I have contacted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by abiolamitodun(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
wizhack:

09031144932(whatsapp only)
am presently not on WhatsApp for nw
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Sunnycliff:
If I no vote out nepotism and incompetence, wetin I gain...

Ward 01, here in Owerri west lga Imo State.

We are yet to start accreditation, I don't no why they are delaying us here tactically...

Is this the turnout?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by eightsin(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
As at 9: 27am, there is no INEC official at ward 8, university of Nigeria, Enugu. People here are angry and perplexed. We've been here since 7: 55am. I read somewhere that PMB has voted. So this means they are voting in Duara while we are here waiting for INEC officials

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by drpompay(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2019
No INEC Official seen yet at UBTH polling unit, Benin City
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Creampro: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2019
mcquin:

And you are happy, when indeed you should be sad. Why should Almajaris who don't understand issues of economics and how the world works decide for you?

Little wonder Buhari is your president and Nigeria is this way.

That is the sad reality on ground.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has cast his vote at Afiin Polling Unit 1, Oyo. 

#NigeriaDecides2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wizhack(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Dollabiz:
atiku is leading so far so good in all units and areas I have contacted

too early to be dumb!!! stop fooling yourself around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by EdoBozz(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Omoboricash:

If you truly have sure numbers, I believe u alone would love to Win billions of naija. Why are u deceiving people ,have u given enough sure number to ur siblings or they don't want to win big.
I recommend for the mode to ban this fraudster for life. He disturb the peace loving people of this forum. Thank u

The scammer is related to the owner of this forum or one of the super mods. This is because I see no reason why they allow him spam the front page with this nonsense all the time. But if it were you or some other person they will ban them immediately.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
ipob funny people

you spend the best part of 3 years calling us all zoo animals, saying that you want to leave the zoo

insulting nigerians as a whole

because ur bro is VP to a candidate, suddenly, you now use terms like WE, US, OUR CHILDREN, OUR FUTURE

so now una be nigerians, you must think that we are stupid, e go do una like film
[img]https://media./images/bf47c1ec4172fb1bf2c3b780ebda15ae/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by xpansion(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Elzak:
Still wondering why Hillary Clinton didn't win that 2016 US election. Atiku's case looks similar to that of Hillary Clinton to me

Only difference is we don’t use electoral college. So if Atiku case is similar to Hillary and Hillary am popular votes, then is it safe to say Atiku would win popular vote. And since we are ruled by popular vote, it is safe to say Atiku is the next president.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.